• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top teams in 3A

Started by Hogwild#9, November 08, 2013, 09:07:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild#9

Who will be some of the top teams in 3A this year?

Pvile007

BHG would have to be the favorite to repeat this year although Perryville will be very good as will Bald Knob, Harding Academy, and Mansfield to just name a few. Any of those teams have a real good shot and PV and BHG play each other at Perryville during conference play this year.

Hogwild#9

Mayflower should be a contender for the conference championship as well. They started 3 freshman last year! They will only be better this year. The majority of the team is returning!

jr17

Mayflower will be up! Had a GREAT freshman class last year...

Xmulerider

BHG only lost 2 from last years team. They will be fine.  They may drop a few games before late April, but will be rock solid by playoff time. 

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob lost 2 but gained 2 high level freshmen this year including another pitcher. Started 5 freshman last year still young with only 1 Sr. this year.

Radiotalker

Quote from: Pvile007 on November 14, 2013, 09:23:53 am
BHG would have to be the favorite to repeat this year although Perryville will be very good as will Bald Knob, Harding Academy, and Mansfield to just name a few. Any of those teams have a real good shot and PV and BHG play each other at Perryville during conference play this year.

I think Rivercrest should be in this discussion.

Xmulerider

If rivercrest has anything coming back, they will be a Definate contender.  I know they were a handful last season.

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: Xmulerider on December 19, 2013, 09:49:09 am
BHG only lost 2 from last years team. They will be fine.  They may drop a few games before late April, but will be rock solid by playoff time.

Lavaca lost one senior of their runner-up team.  They should be top 5 for sure

Xmulerider

That was an exciting game.  One of the better games at Boyle last season.

rayzorbackfan

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 30, 2013, 10:37:36 am
Quote from: Xmulerider on December 19, 2013, 09:49:09 am

Lavaca lost one senior of their runner-up team.  They should be top 5 for sure
Was that their pitcher she was a handful last.

Runfastturnleft

nope. C. Crawford is back. 

Hogwild#9

Mayflower's sophomore pitcher is being looked at by many division 1 schools such as Arkansas and Baylor.

jr17

The sophomore from mayflower is very talented!

Panthers44

Bald knob is my choice in 3a

NEA Razorback olfan

Bald Knob is my pick also!

NEASPORTSFAN

Xmulerider

Nothing is easy during tourney time

ChrisHumes

I will say Bald Knob is a much stronger team this year with only one Senior and one Junior. That being said ANYONE can be beaten anytime they step on the field. Good luck to all.

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob has been without 2 hole batter and a pitcher for last six games. Got hurt at Sylvan Hills semi finals. Looking forward to getter her back in few weeks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas