• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship: Osceola vs Booneville

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2018, 08:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I want Booneville to win and think they do
I want Booneville to win but think they won't
I want Osceola to wins and think they do
I want Osceola but think Booneville does

Chief_Osceola™

That post didn't age very well. Everyone says their team is different, but the results say otherwise, nearly every single time.

501Arkansas

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 08, 2018, 03:36:09 pm
I disagree. The D-Line was more impressive. Witness the goose egg. They spent much of the afternoon in the 'Noles backfield, which made it difficult to run the ball and allowed little time for the QB to find a receiver (It's hard to do when you're running for your life.)
Yeah they was in our backfield allllll game long. Kam couldn't get it going for nothing today. Good game and season to both teams..

Curleywolf Fan

It was a shame Prescott and Booneville couldn't have been on opposite sides of the brackets but it's our fault. If we wouldn't have let Smackover come to Prescott and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat it would have happened. Prescott gave that game away so sad!

Bearcatdad

501Arkansas

Bearcatdad

Quote from: 1wildcat on December 07, 2018, 10:04:15 am
This is tough one to pick. But I'm afraid Booneville is gonna run into the same problem Rison had with Osceola, overall team speed and outstanding defense. I expect this will be a great game and final score will be close, but I'm gonna say Osceola by 6.

Told you early on brother that Booneville was a whole different level than most teams this year

Warriors023

Congrats to Booneville. I have never seen a team just be dominated in every aspect of the football game as Osceola was today.

Bearcatdad

Was going to rent the movie speed for any Bearcat fans that might want to come watch it, because we didn't see any today!!!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Bearcatdad on December 08, 2018, 04:47:46 pm
Was going to rent the movie speed for any Bearcat fans that might want to come watch it, because we didn't see any today!!!!!

Witnesses two title games against Booneville.

Speed means nothing. And I would say Warren knows a lil something about speed. You beat Booneville playing football. Not track. You gotta be ready for a battle up front both sides of the ball.

Evidently Osceola forgot to bring any linemen.

1wildcat

Quote from: Bearcatdad on December 08, 2018, 04:24:42 pm
Told you early on brother that Booneville was a whole different level than most teams this year
Not saying your wrong but we lost to Osceola because we had no pass defense. Just a terrible match up for us. Booneville probably would beat Rison but it would not have been 35-0 We would have matched up a lot better.

But no doubt Booneville earned a well deserved state title this year. And to be honest about it Prescott is probably the second best team.

I would rank Osceola 3rd and Rison 4th.

Congratulations on a great year to all four and to Booneville for winning the State Championship.

Yeah I'm a little jealous but I expect we'll all be back next year. ;D

flow51

Quote from: 1wildcat on December 08, 2018, 04:56:11 pm
Not saying your wrong but we lost to Osceola because we had no pass defense. Just a terrible match up for us. Booneville probably would beat Rison but it would not have been 35-0 We would have matched up a lot better.

But no doubt Booneville earned a well deserved state title this year. And to be honest about it Prescott is probably the second best team.

+1

Congratulations on a great year to all four and to Booneville for winning the State Championship.

50Yarder

Quote from: 1wildcat on December 08, 2018, 04:56:11 pm

Prescott was underestimated by Booneville.  The best team this year won.  Good luck to all teams next year.   

BearcatPride96

Quote from: 50Yarder on December 08, 2018, 05:28:43 pm
Prescott was underestimated by Booneville.  The best team this year won.  Good luck to all teams next year.

Prescott was underestimated by Booneville? Scott Hyatt has the ears of his players and Coach Hyatt said about Prescott, "I think we're gonna try to weld the doors shut, so they can't get out of the locker room." Booneville doesn't underestimate any opponent, much less a great team like Prescott. The coaches and players knew how good Prescott was.

BuckHead

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 08, 2018, 02:59:13 pm
Even if turner played y'all was still going to lose. Smackover is trash 🗑 and no one will be hearing smackover no more😂😂. You right 35-0 they would've beat y'all 62-0 easily. If anything smackover is overrated Big time
Wait.. So you beat a trash team by 3 points? 😂😂 Booneville rushed for almost 400 yards on y'all. 0 passing yards. You thought it would be easy but sorry, it wasn't. Y'all couldn't even score 😂😂  can't stop the run at all and Booneville dominated y'all all game🤦‍♂️ Osceola qb leads the team in rushing so like I said before stop him and it's over. Osceola problem is the fan base in my opinion. They're classless and went all the way to Little Rock to lay an egg because of it. You thought y'all were the best but you were wrong and you're mad. It's okay. I love you too 😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀

501Arkansas

Quote from: BuckHead on December 08, 2018, 05:53:03 pm
Wait.. So you beat a trash team by 3 points? 😂😂 Booneville rushed for almost 400 yards on y'all. 0 passing yards. You thought it would be easy but sorry, it wasn't. Y'all couldn't even score 😂😂  can't stop the run at all and Booneville dominated y'all all game🤦‍♂️ Osceola qb leads the team in rushing so like I said before stop him and it's over. Osceola problem is the fan base in my opinion. They're classless and went all the way to Little Rock to lay an egg because of it. You thought y'all were the best but you were wrong and you're mad. It's okay. I love you too 😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀
And y'all was undefeated and didn't even make it to the semifinals 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we won't even hear about smackover next year😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 08, 2018, 06:15:48 pm
And y'all was undefeated and didn't even make it to the semifinals 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we won't even hear about smackover next year😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nope I'm not mad at all lol mad for what? These kids did something that hasn't been done in 20 years at Osceola. Make it out the semifinals which y'all couldnt do because of who? I'll wait on that answer 😂😂😂😂

Headhunter15

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 08, 2018, 06:15:48 pm

Not so fast lol bucks will be right back just as they weren't supposed to be this year. Don't be bitter now sir 😂 it's gonna be okayyyyyy, there's a next season for a reason. Noles escaped smackover with a field goal win just to get skunked the next week.... yeah I'm glad smackover didn't get embarrassed on tv too. Glad the all mighty noles saved them from that horrible horrible feeling☹️

501Arkansas

Quote from: Headhunter15 on December 08, 2018, 06:24:41 pm

Not so fast lol bucks will be right back just as they weren't supposed to be this year. Don't be bitter now sir 😂 it's gonna be okayyyyyy, there's a next season for a reason. Noles escaped smackover with a field goal win just to get skunked the next week.... yeah I'm glad smackover didn't get embarrassed on tv too. Glad the all mighty noles saved them from that horrible horrible feeling☹️
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Nope not bitter at all kids had a good season I'm not mad about that lol. Right back where? Undefeated and can't make it to the semis?😂😂😂😂😂 undefeated and couldn't do nothing😂😂😂😂😂😂

Headhunter15

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 08, 2018, 07:01:01 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Nope not bitter at all kids had a good season I'm not mad about that lol. Right back where? Undefeated and can't make it to the semis?😂😂😂😂😂 undefeated and couldn't do nothing😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well, we scored 😁looks like you're happy that the noles went and lost lol... what's the point in going to war memorial if you're not gonna show up anyway  ::)

BuckHead

No need to wait on the answer.  It was because of Smackover 😂 we dropped a punt on the 1 yard line to set up a score for y'all and y'all kicked a field goal to win with the best player out after halftime. Smackover went to the finals a couple years ago and lost but they didn't lose 35-0 😂😂😂 Anyone can tell you the best 2 teams in the state didn't play today 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I mean c'mon man,  CHG scored 22, Prescott scored 34. They hadn't beat a team like that since Baptist Prep. I thought y'all were great on turf.. 😂😂 35-0 😂😂 the weather helped y'all this year cause yall could have been put out in the 1st round honestly. Y'all are OVERRATED 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

elmerfudd

Man, this thread haha.......I've had a blast on here all year. Osceola is going to be good for the next few years with all of those sophomores coming through. Great season!

Today was one to remember for sure! It's a great day to be a Bearcat!!

gold45

What a great day to be a Bearcat Fan!  Congratulations to the Seminoles on a great season and congratulations to the Cats on another State Championship!!!!  It's bittersweet knowing that's the last time I'll watch #33 suit up but I look forward to watching his brother's the next few years.  Carson was named MVP but I gotta give major props to the O-line and D-line today...they brought it all game long!!

CatPride

Quote from: teh29 on December 02, 2018, 12:27:32 am
Osceola wins this game.  Speed.  Period
Osceola..  Top to bottom..  Will be the most athletic team Booneville has seen.  No..  Booneville can not match their speed.  It's simple facts.  Booneville is a great team,  obviously,  or they wouldn't be here.  Yes..  Osceola is better than Prescott.  Rison would have beat Booneville.  I've seen several posters on the Booneville v.  Prescott thread say that was the championship game..  But no.  Rison was a GREAT team.  Osceola just made more plays,  and honestly,  top to bottom, was the better team. My apologies to anyone who had run ins with some of the less humble Osceola fans.  Not everyone shares those same attributes.  Rison was the best team Osceola has seen all year,  and they still found a way to win.  Just as they will in wms. If smackover and rison didn't use the ground game to knock off Osceola,  Booneville won't do it either.  Again,  rison was an amazing team,  great fans,  very well coached.  Seemed to show great sportsmanship even in defeat.. Booneville cannot match up and most definitely will not slow down osceolas offense.  They score Alot,  and they score quickly.  The ground game/ball control works well..  As long as you are winning.  Once you fall behind by 2+ possessions..  It works against you.  Good luck to both,  but the Seminoles high powered offenses brings too much to the table for Booneville to keep up for all 4 qtrs. Osceola 35-booneville 21.
This just makes you look foolish!!!

501Arkansas

Quote from: BuckHead on December 08, 2018, 07:15:50 pm
No need to wait on the answer.  It was because of Smackover 😂 we dropped a punt on the 1 yard line to set up a score for y'all and y'all kicked a field goal to win with the best player out after halftime. Smackover went to the finals a couple years ago and lost but they didn't lose 35-0 😂😂😂 Anyone can tell you the best 2 teams in the state didn't play today 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I mean c'mon man,  CHG scored 22, Prescott scored 34. They hadn't beat a team like that since Baptist Prep. I thought y'all were great on turf.. 😂😂 35-0 😂😂 the weather helped y'all this year cause yall could have been put out in the 1st round honestly. Y'all are OVERRATED 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂y'all sorry anyway went undefeated and didn't even make it to the semifinals and did y'all have a bye week as well? Overrated as heck😂😂😂😂 excuses excuses 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hope your basketball team better than the football team because that football was overrated 🗑

501Arkansas

I see smackover fans was hoping for a Osceola lost since they couldn't beat Osceola 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Headhunter15

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 08, 2018, 08:02:53 pm
I see smackover fans was hoping for a Osceola lost since they couldn't beat Osceola 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Naw just know mediocracy when it comes to buckaroo stadium. I ain't care who won, just wanted to see a good game at least geez. And you keep referencing the semis as if getting there undefeated is a bad thing. Never known making it to the 3rd round as being a bad thing especially when ya didn't lose by just pure domination. Kam turner is nice tho, hope he ends up on the hill with the backs once high school is over for him

baseball2012

The best team in 3-a won the championship!  Second place through tenth place only matters to teams that didn't win it.  In my opinion, Smackover was lucky to beat Prescott and Oceola was lucky to beat Smackover.  I think Prescott is a clear #2 with Oceola, Smackover, Rison, McGhee, Clinton, and Lamar are all pretty evan on a given night.  Congrats to Booneville.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: baseball2012 on December 08, 2018, 08:51:55 pm
The best team in 3-a won the championship!  Second place through tenth place only matters to teams that didn't win it.  In my opinion, Smackover was lucky to beat Prescott and Oceola was lucky to beat Smackover.  I think Prescott is a clear #2 with Oceola, Smackover, Rison, McGhee, Clinton, and Lamar are all pretty evan on a given night.  Congrats to Booneville.
Bingo. Booneville is #1

ISU7

December 09, 2018, 07:21:13 am #378 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 07:37:06 am by ISU7
Quote from: baseball2012 on December 08, 2018, 08:51:55 pm
The best team in 3-a won the championship!  Second place through tenth place only matters to teams that didn't win it.  In my opinion, Smackover was lucky to beat Prescott and Oceola was lucky to beat Smackover.  I think Prescott is a clear #2 with Oceola, Smackover, Rison, McGhee, CHG, Clinton, and Lamar are all pretty evan on a given night.  Congrats to Booneville.
There I fixed it for you with CHG after Mcgehee. 8)
1 Booneville
2 Prescott
3 Osceola
4 Smackover
5 Rison
6 Mcgehee
7 CHG
8 Clinton
9 Lamar
10 Glen Rose

others: Danville,  Newport, Mayflower Harding A, Mansfield.  8)

1-Adam-12

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 12:40:50 pm
Carson Ray is one of those old school fullbacks. He's not as tall as Peyton Hillis but his legs are so strong.

Quote from: AirWarren on December 08, 2018, 12:50:55 pm
That boy’s daddy is still scoring touchdowns on Warren.

Love those quotes put together. 

And in 2021 there will be TWO Rays in the Booneville backfield.

gold45

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on December 09, 2018, 10:59:41 am
Love those quotes put together. 

And in 2021 there will be TWO Rays in the Booneville backfield.

One of the Ray sisters is moving back to Booneville this Summer and bringing two boys with her.  A lot more years to come of having a Ray on the field.

elmerfudd

Quote from: gold45 on December 09, 2018, 04:47:09 pm
One of the Ray sisters is moving back to Booneville this Summer and bringing two boys with her.  A lot more years to come of having a Ray on the field.

Keep 'em coming!!

nastynice

Quote from: gold45 on December 09, 2018, 04:47:09 pm

Forgot about that. That means there will be 3 Rays in the backfield in 2021!!... ;D

1wildcat

Quote from: nastynice on December 09, 2018, 05:02:02 pm
Forgot about that. That means there will be 3 Rays in the backfield in 2021!!... ;D
That should be against the rules! ;D

nastynice

December 09, 2018, 05:13:38 pm #384 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 05:17:31 pm by nastynice
Quote from: 1wildcat on December 09, 2018, 05:07:58 pm
That should be against the rules! ;D

You'd really think that if you saw the Ray in 9th grade play.  Has the potential to be the best Ray ever.  Body totally built different than his dad and big brother.   The one in 7th grade probably will be the biggest Ray ever.

Now all we need is a few more Mays to go with the Rays!

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on December 09, 2018, 05:13:38 pm
You'd really think that if you saw the Ray in 9th grade play.  Has the potential to be the best Ray ever.  Body totally built different than his dad and big brother.   The one in 7th grade probably will be the biggest Ray ever.

+1000

elmerfudd

Quote from: nastynice on December 09, 2018, 05:13:38 pm

Man I've thought the same thing about the youngest Ray boy. He's going to be a tank.

I believe there is another May boy on the way, actually. We'll just have to wait about 16 years or so.

polksalet

AirWarren

Good Lord lol.

Jimbo Morphis

Chief_Osceola™

Has anyone seen or heard from teh29 or the voice of the Seminole nation since Saturday?  They have been conspicuously absent from the thread since the game was decided.  Just making sure they didn't step out in front of one of the metro busses in LR Saturday evening.

Jabali

Booneville population of 3,900 with ten last names.  ;D

Jimbo Morphis

nastynice

Quote from: Jabali on December 10, 2018, 02:49:51 pm
Booneville population of 3,900 with ten last names.  ;D

And they all play football!   ;D

elmerfudd

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 10, 2018, 02:35:30 pm
Has anyone seen or heard from teh29 or the voice of the Seminole nation since Saturday?  They have been conspicuously absent from the thread since the game was decided.  Just making sure they didn't step out in front of one of the metro busses in LR Saturday evening.

I heard he joined KOJACK in a dark closet where they could suck their thumb while curled into the fetal position. KOJACK, still shell-shocked by Booneville's display of true power, had the closet already warmed up so teh29 could thaw out from hypothermia caused by a complete lack of blazing speed on Saturday.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 10, 2018, 02:35:30 pm

LOL They should have made it back to Osceola by now as fast as they are.  They both let at Half time.

ISU7

Quote from: Bearcatdad on December 10, 2018, 04:43:32 pm
LOL They should have made it back to Osceola by now as fast as they are.  They both let at Half time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

AmSycho

GBattack

Quote from: AmSycho on December 11, 2018, 01:17:13 pm
What're the Ray boys parents names? I think I may know them.

I'd advise against giving first names to "AmSycho". Something about them I don't trust...can't put my finger on it. 🤔 #cybersecurity 😂😜

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas