• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman vs Mineral Springs

Started by COACH-Mike, October 18, 2017, 02:38:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COACH-Mike

Want you thoughts on this one .  Sure has been quite.  Are we so bad you can't get excited about us coming over to the swamp?

tacklethis...

Foreman is reeling from the Mt Ida game. They really thought they would win. It's time to see if Foreman has the heart. They can either implode or bounce back with a vengeance. It's the perfect chance for Mineral to win another.

Redzone

I think Foreman will come out angry from last weeks loss, and put a hurtin' on Mineral. Gators by 35

Eslim03

Foreman gators are a better team than they showed last week at Mt. Ida. I did think we had a chance but didn't bring our best game. Losing always helps with teachings and I hope we will learn from our mistakes. As for this game I really do think mineral is improved, will pose a challenge but in the end it will not be enough. The gators will win this game handily.

FilmCrew

Foreman is a very good team!!

I think it is quite because the storm is brewing. They have athletes all over the field. This team to me looked better prepared than the last years team.

I expect this team to make some noise in the playoffs this year.

stuck in between

I gave my prediction earlier this week and will stick with it. Gators by 21. As I said in that post I would have liked to have gotten you guys earlier in the season. There is no doubt you guys have athletes and are a dangerous opponent. With our confidence being broken and Mineral's on the upswing, if you guys were to happen to jump out to a two score lead it would be hard to battle back. As far as the team having the heart to bounce back after last week's loss I do not think that will be an issue. This is a senior heavy team that I believe is mature enough to realize you can not base your whole season on the outcome of one game.

doctor in the house

Who will be coaching for Foreman?

Carljung

Mt. Ida can make a lot of teams look bad. Foreman will bounce back big this week.

stuck in between

Quote from: doctor in the house on October 19, 2017, 01:17:54 pm
Who will be coaching for Foreman?

It is my understanding that King will have to sit out the first quarter and a half. I assume the assistants probably led by Coach Ivory will take over until he is allowed to return. I would also imagine that Coach Hall who is now the principal and was an assistant football coach and head basketball coach last year will be there as well.   

Eslim03

Foreman got a win but that mineral team shows up like they did tonight in the swamp. They are capable of beating somebody in the playoffs.

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 20, 2017, 11:03:39 pm
Foreman got a win but that mineral team shows up like they did tonight in the swamp. They are capable of beating somebody in the playoffs.
Mineral Has improved Each Week We Have Some Athletes just have to continue to put it together.. Good Luck To the Gators the rest of the way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas