• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Hector

Started by Wildcatalumni21, October 15, 2017, 08:39:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglefan70

I would love to see England take the W on this one.  Hector will either come back with a vengeance or be "woah is me" I see #2 for England having a very big game and no Hector's QB is not as fast as him.  England's line is soft up front on both side of the ball but they make up for it with multiple very fast backs.  Hector has a solid defense but has many holes that can be exposed.  CC's O line didn't have a big problem up front for run blocking.  England pulls it out this week and makes the conference even more interesting than it already is.

Hogjr

Just like MC was really gonna lose to Hector, never count the underdog out. They always come out swinging

flyhigheagles22

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2017, 03:07:30 pm
I'll guarantee you Landrum is just as fast
Ive seen both them play and landrum is good but he aint nothing compared to clarkson!!! clarkson best back in 2a

hawgball3

clarkson is the RB landrum wishes he was. not much comparison. i believe there is no way hector can pull this out hector is the better fundamental team but england has exactly what they need for this one

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 17, 2017, 07:05:06 pm
We scored 30 to y'all's 8 on MC though so
You also had more than 3 possessions in first half, and more than 2 in 2nd half lol. MC done a great job of playing keep away and keeping our offense off the field. Hard for a team to get in rhythm when hardly on the field. That won't be the case Friday night tho, the Cats offense gets going early and picks up the W on Sr Night!

bulldog

Can someone please explain why posters are trashing a kid that is one of the most respectful kids you would ever be around???  You would never hear Landrum saying anything about how great he is.  Not exactly sure why some of you want to trash him. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldog on October 18, 2017, 01:30:01 pm
Can someone please explain why posters are trashing a kid that is one of the most respectful kids you would ever be around???  You would never hear Landrum saying anything about how great he is.  Not exactly sure why some of you want to trash him.
Bc they have no respect and it makes them feel good about themselves! He's a great kid and one of the most humble ones I've ever met!

wiseguy

I'd like to see Blake Koehn run the ball a few times Friday night for Hector. He's like a( STALLION)  :o

bigworm

Quote from: bulldog on October 18, 2017, 01:30:01 pm

That guy isnt from england. Ive been on this board for a long long time. I dont think i have ever seen any of our folks bash a kid. May talk a little trash about stopping them. But never trashing them. Ill lean toward it being someone from hector trying to get him going and ready to play.

bulldog

Didn't say it was anyone from England, but pretty certain not Hector. 

I will say it is bush league!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bulldog on October 18, 2017, 08:25:07 pm
Didn't say it was anyone from England, but pretty certain not Hector. 

I will say it is bush league!!

username suggests Cutter or CCS...just throwing that out there.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 18, 2017, 08:26:43 pm
username suggests Cutter or CCS...just throwing that out there.
Posts suggest England since he's posted mainly on England threads but not one anybody knows or cares for!

bulldog

bigworm

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 18, 2017, 09:41:37 pm
Posts suggest England since he's posted mainly on England threads but not one anybody knows or cares for!

He only has 5 posts. 40 percent arent on england threads. Dont think its safe to say hes from here. But who knows. He or she may be.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 18, 2017, 11:12:31 pm
He only has 5 posts. 40 percent arent on england threads. Dont think its safe to say hes from here. But who knows. He or she may be.
Don't you throw statistics at me 😂

bulldog

bigworm

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2017, 08:05:15 am
Don't you throw statistics at me 😂

But i guess that means 60 percent are England threads.

bigworm

Any of you hill country folk comin down tonight?

wiseguy

Quote from: bigworm on October 19, 2017, 12:06:56 pm
Any of you hill country folk comin down tonight?
Been a long day........ tooooo tired! You coming to the hills tomorrow?

HorseFeathers

Hector JH rolling tonight...35-14 at the hald

Wildcatalumni21

Was 40-14 at half. Final was 46-22

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2017, 08:51:40 pm
Was 40-14 at half. Final was 46-22

Was going by Facebook post I seen

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 19, 2017, 08:53:24 pm
Was going by Facebook post I seen
I'll let is slide this time 😂

bigworm

This is the highschool board, boys. That score gonna cost yall on senior night. Sorry bout that.

bigworm

Quote from: wiseguy on October 19, 2017, 07:27:58 pm
  Been a long day........ tooooo tired! You coming to the hills tomorrow?

Heck yea.

wiseguy

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 19, 2017, 09:11:40 pm
This is the highschool board, boys. That score gonna cost yall on senior night. Sorry bout that.
Eat a Snickers and go to bed, it's past your bedtime

Wildcatalumni21

Rise and shine, it's Gameday!!! Safe travels to everyone and pray for a good, clean, injury free game......oh and pray there's nothing that goes bad with the lights 😂

Wildcatalumni21

Sorry worm and BigLion, couldn't resist this one 😂😂

BigLion10

Cheek

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 20, 2017, 09:43:04 am

Sorry worm and BigLion, couldn't resist this one 😂😂

Don't feel bad, they actually had shirts made last year after the game.

wiseguy

Should be a good game tonight! Pray for safe travels for England faithful to and from the game tonight... Good night for football!  GO WILDCATS 8)

lionfan59

I just learned the location of the light switch!!!!!!

Big Cat Daddy

Wildcatalumni21

England might wanna start hoping and praying the lights go out

Big Cat Daddy

Welcome to Hector we will beat your tail and still keep the light on for ya😎

BigLion10

Took a big one on the chin tonight for sure, good game Cats

lionfan59

If I could have only had a ladder to get to the lights. I was trying but just too old to jump that high.  Dag nab it!!!!

bulldog

Quote from: flyhigheagles22 on October 18, 2017, 11:30:30 am
    Ive seen both them play and landrum is good but he aint nothing compared to clarkson!!! clarkson best back in 2a
Quote from: hawgball3 on October 18, 2017, 01:08:24 pm
clarkson is the RB landrum wishes he was. not much comparison. i believe there is no way hector can pull this out hector is the better fundamental team but england has exactly what they need for this one
UHHHHHHH......How did Landrum rush for 218yds tonight if he isn't a very good back!!  JUST SAYING!!!

bigworm

bigworm

Gotta give credit where it is due since we are so quick to point out mistakes the refs make. Refs did a masterful job in this game, in my opinion. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 21, 2017, 04:10:51 pm
Gotta give credit where it is due since we are so quick to point out mistakes the refs make. Refs did a masterful job in this game, in my opinion.
That was probably one of best crews I've seen in high school football in quite a while

bulldog

3 of those officials are calling in the GAC today.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldog on October 21, 2017, 07:46:59 pm
3 of those officials are calling in the GAC today.
Well hopefully we can get that same crew come playoff time

bigworm

What!? Need some good cooks for playoffs. Them cats couldnt boil water. 😂🤣

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas