• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs Hazen 10/20

Started by Eagle076, October 08, 2017, 07:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle076

I know it's 2 weeks out but this should be an exciting game! Thoughts?

CaptainSwarm25

I think Hazen's got too many athletes for DA to handle. Beginning of the season we played hard, but not together. Last couple weeks we look like a team that wants to win instead of just wanting to play. If D can keep contain on Conway it should be a W for the Swarm. If not DA might sneak up and take one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 08, 2017, 07:53:54 pm
I think Hazen's got too many athletes for DA to handle. Beginning of the season we played hard, but not together. Last couple weeks we look like a team that wants to win instead of just wanting to play. If D can keep contain on Conway it should be a W for the Swarm. If not DA might sneak up and take one.

When your coach watches the game film from Friday night, I'm sure he will see that just focusing on Conway will get you beat.

And in this game, whoever wins, any year, it's not a sneak up and win case.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Keeping with the trend of the record over the past 6 games, it's been, Hazen, des arc, des arc, Hazen, des arc,des arc. It's also due to be a close game, as the last 2 have been blow outs.

mr.gametime

After watching both teams play McCrory...even tho hazen beat McCrory and des arc lost to McCrory...i feel that des arc has a more talented team and is very capable of beating hazen.   With that being said des arc has had issues with holding onto the ball and fumbling alot. Have they fixed those issues yet?..If not and you turn the ball over multiple times this game then hazen will capitalize on them and get the win.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 08, 2017, 09:04:20 pm
After watching both teams play McCrory...even tho hazen beat McCrory and des arc lost to McCrory...i feel that des arc has a more talented team and is very capable of beating hazen.   With that being said des arc has had issues with holding onto the ball and fumbling alot. Have they fixed those issues yet?..If not and you turn the ball over multiple times this game then hazen will capitalize on them and get the win.

It looks like we have turned the turnovers around, only 1 in last 3 games and that was against Brinkley 3 weeks ago. But Lord knows we had enough the first 2 games to last the whole season.

CaptainSwarm25

October 08, 2017, 09:18:09 pm #6 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:21:52 pm by CaptainSwarm25
 I hope it'll be a good game either way. Let's have a shootout and see who wins. I wish DA would force us to throw the ball around. 6 hole and 5 hole runs get old after a while. Pic you got any players I should watch specifically? Any next level talent coming up?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 08, 2017, 09:18:09 pm
I hope it'll be a good game either way. Let's have a shootout and see who wins. I wish DA would force us to throw the ball around. 6 hole and 5 hole runs get old after a while. Pic you got any players I should watch specifically? Any next level talent coming up?

Naw, our cupboard is bare. 🤔🤔

Pick_DA_EAGLES

We have to get through Marvell week first though. At least it's a home game.

big E

Marvells best play is broken play right and broken play left. They can fly just not very sound.

Big Dave

I've got Hazen in this one. Way too much talent there, in my opinion.

hornetfan8

I'm gonna have to take the Hornets by 2 scores in this one. If Hazen is forced to throw it around a little more than usual it could be a toss up. Too many inconsistencies in that area of the game. 40-28 Hazen

Football_Fanatic_52

From the highlights I have seen this should be a slobber knocker! Both teams have size and athletes. Just from a football fan watching highlights, Hazen seems to have a little more TEAM speed that could be the factor of the game.

Is it at DA or at Hazen?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Football_Fanatic_52 on October 11, 2017, 08:41:31 am
From the highlights I have seen this should be a slobber knocker! Both teams have size and athletes. Just from a football fan watching highlights, Hazen seems to have a little more TEAM speed that could be the factor of the game.

Is it at DA or at Hazen?

At Des Arc

Football_Fanatic_52

That'd be a fun one to watch then! Would be shocked to see the game be more than 10 points either way!

Old Scrapper

I'm going with Hazen by 8 over DA while McCrory peeks thru the fence shaking green and white Pom Poms.

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2017, 09:55:59 am
I'm going with Hazen by 8 over DA while McCrory peeks thru the fence shaking green and white Pom Poms.
;D that's funny right there... but probably true

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2017, 09:55:59 am

Probably be more like ..McCrory looking thru the fence shaking there heads and laughing  saying Wow we really lost to hazen😂😂😂😂

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 14, 2017, 01:51:54 pm
Probably be more like ..McCrory looking thru the fence shaking there heads and laughing  saying Wow we really lost to hazen😂😂😂😂
you meant to say -" how did we lose to Hazen on our home field when they have (2) 10th grade running backs and a 10th QB, and don't tell anyone but we are still going to claim we are the best in the state and people need to believe us or we going to be mad!"  That's what I got out of your comment

FEARLESS FRIDAY 2017

I don't think Des Arc has any chance in this one the O-line is gonna get smashed.

Old Scrapper

DA always plays Hazen good no matter how their year is going.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2017, 04:00:06 pm
DA always plays Hazen good no matter how their year is going.

Since nobody wanted to play our undefeated 5&6 grade peewee team, we are just going to let them play for a tune up for the 2nd round of the playoffs.

big E

October 14, 2017, 07:59:44 pm #22 Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 03:45:06 am by big E
Ok we need Des Arc to win and we beat Des  Arc , then we beat Hazen and Carlisle to beat McCrory.  Gotta keep the faith.

jag4life

If the same referees that did the hazen game in mccrory call the game we know hazen will win. If its a well reffed game des arc is way better team.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jag4life on October 14, 2017, 09:35:41 pm
If the same referees that did the hazen game in mccrory call the game we know hazen will win. If its a well reffed game des arc is way better team.
my goodness little kid, let me get you a snot rag, Hazen beat you on your home field, so don't go bringing up that The Power House McCrory was cheated! We beat you with last years Jr High team! So let that sink in on your 2A Championship run.

Old Scrapper

I bet if you called DA school Monday they will get you your own personalized Pom Poms and make you an honorary cheerleader for Fridays game!

hornetfan8

I'm glad I'm not a McCrory fan because you would embarrass the crap outta me just like you do the real Mac posters I'm sure. Take your loss and go to the house because unless you make it to the Rock you won't be seeing Hazen again. Move on.

Old Scrapper

I don't think the 6 has a team that can make it to WMS this year, but if any of the teams were to make it I'll be there cheering them on.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2017, 10:20:54 pm
I bet if you called DA school Monday they will get you your own personalized Pom Poms and make you an honorary cheerleader for Fridays game!

Naw, we don't need him.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2017, 11:21:59 pm
I don't think the 6 has a team that can make it to WMS this year, but if any of the teams were to make it I'll be there cheering them on.

Never really know, a team can get hot at the right time, a key injury to one of the favorites. Anything can happen

CaptainSwarm25

With our young guys coming along week by week I'm hoping we can keep this hot streak going. Haven't seen the Eagles this year but maybe coach B can strategize another win. Smash mouth football game would be nice to watch.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 15, 2017, 01:26:17 pm
With our young guys coming along week by week I'm hoping we can keep this hot streak going. Haven't seen the Eagles this year but maybe coach B can strategize another win. Smash mouth football game would be nice to watch.

Smash mouth it will be.

CaptainSwarm25

Haven't seen a good one in a while. Hardest hit Hazen's had this year was the game ending FF at the end of the Jag upset. That kid is still feeling that one.

RiverEagle079

I want the refs for the EPC game against Des Arc that crew was awesome.  Fair on both sides and had a whole crew that could outrun the kids to the endzone.   ;D
Its going to be a beast of a game Friday for sure.  WE HAVE GOT TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL. 

Old Scrapper

I want the refs from Mac since they let us beat this years 2A State Champions.

RiverEagle079

Na we will pay more for them lol

RiverEagle079

So a guy that I work with says that MC threw the game to get the two seed for a easier route to the championship  ::)

CaptainSwarm25

MC always has some excuse. As does most teams that are overhyped coming into the season lol

big E

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 15, 2017, 10:38:36 pm
So a guy that I work with says that MC threw the game to get the two seed for a easier route to the championship  ::)
That guy is the biggest loser ever for even believing that.

mr.gametime

You probably listing to somebody that has the thinking compacity off a toddler.

Old Scrapper

You must work with a retard then.

R. A.™

I doubt they "threw it" to get the seed. however, the coaches do look at the seeding and maybe they will be happier as the 2 seed as compare to the 1 seed

Bigred18

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 16, 2017, 02:04:36 am
MC always has some excuse. As does most teams that are overhyped coming into the season lol
Let's say everyteam has an excuse because nobody can say they never make one when their teams taking L's

hornetfan8

Quote from: Bigred18 on October 16, 2017, 07:40:41 pm
Let's say everyteam has an excuse because nobody can say they never make one when their teams taking L's
Sometimes people are smart enough to say "well we just got our butts whipped tonight" other times (mostly when it's closer) it's "oh the refs gave them the game"

hornetfan8

Can we get back to the game at hand please? I'm tired of seeing the crap about McCrory. It's a mute point. Mac lost. They can't handle it. But it's rivalry week. Who is gonna step up and make plays Friday night.

CaptainSwarm25

If Hazen wins DA will whine about refs. If DA wins Hazen will whine about refs. At least the fans that don't know much about football will. Hear the same things every year. I'm ready to watch this battle. Always circle this game because it's almost always the best game of the year for both teams.

hornetfan8

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 16, 2017, 09:01:03 pm
If Hazen wins DA will whine about refs. If DA wins Hazen will whine about refs. At least the fans that don't know much about football will. Hear the same things every year. I'm ready to watch this battle. Always circle this game because it's almost always the best game of the year for both teams.
This has the potential to be one of the better games of the series in recent history. Maybe it will be at least half as good as the 8-6 game a few years ago

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 17, 2017, 01:35:44 pm
This has the potential to be one of the better games of the series in recent history. Maybe it will be at least half as good as the 8-6 game a few years ago
Hazen has lost by 26 and 36 points the last 2 years to DA, maybe the young men from Hazen can return the favor. I'll take a close victory but would rather see a blowout so I can talk crap to my DA buddies like they have done to me the last couple of years!

jag4life

We will see how far hazen makes it in playoffs. Go des arc

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jag4life on October 18, 2017, 09:26:45 am
We will see how far hazen makes it in playoffs. Go des arc
Hurts to have to cheer Des Arc on to get done what your team couldn't don't it? Playoffs are a Bonus to a young team that everyone predicted 3rd or 4th and now have a chance to be 1st.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas