• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a state meet updates? ??

Started by AmSycho, May 07, 2015, 12:23:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AmSycho

Anyone like to give update on how the meet is going?

1-Adam-12

I can confirm one winner:

Booneville freshman Olivia Tomlin wins 100 m hurdles. Bright future in store!

jvance

Genoa Central Lady Dragons dominated the 3A meet with 130.75 Jessieville was 2nd with 57. Prescott guys won as well. Great job District 7.

AT

Quote from: jvance on May 07, 2015, 09:44:42 pm
Genoa Central Lady Dragons dominated the 3A meet with 130.75 Jessieville was 2nd with 57. Prescott guys won as well. Great job District 7.

Thank you jvance. Have you seen results posted anywhere?

jvance

No, was at the meet. GC had a crazy day and 3A guys meet put up some serious times. Excellently run mean from the Prescott folks. Will miss this stuff this was my daughters final high school state meet. She had a serious fall in prelims of 4x1 refused to go to hospital and proceed to will herself and the team rallied around her they won the 4x1 and 4x4 with her anchoring both relays as well as winning 300 hurdles. She truly inspired many people today!! That is a proud dad moment.

AT

Quote from: jvance on May 07, 2015, 10:30:33 pm
No, was at the meet. GC had a crazy day and 3A guys meet put up some serious times. Excellently run mean from the Prescott folks. Will miss this stuff this was my daughters final high school state meet. She had a serious fall in prelims of 4x1 refused to go to hospital and proceed to will herself and the team rallied around her they won the 4x1 and 4x4 with her anchoring both relays as well as winning 300 hurdles. She truly inspired many people today!! That is a proud dad moment.

Great stuff. Thanks for all the hard work you put in this year.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on May 07, 2015, 07:37:22 pm
I can confirm one winner:

Booneville freshman Olivia Tomlin wins 100 m hurdles. Bright future in store!

Boonevilles Justin Shackleford won the discus as well.

1-Adam-12

Indeed that is something to be proud about. Lesser people might have called it a day. That shows qualities that will help later in life.

Congrats to your daughter and her team.

Banks of Boggy

Gutsy young lady!  Congrats!

snoopy22

May 08, 2015, 09:14:21 pm #9 Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:17:21 pm by snoopy22
Congrats to the Curley Wolves!  5 state titles, 3 runner-ups, and a third place finish in the last 9 years for the boys.  Congrats to Lady Dragons as well. 

Skip Baymore

No, was at the meet. GC had a crazy day and 3A guys meet put up some serious times. Excellently run mean from the Prescott folks. Will miss this stuff this was my daughters final high school state meet. She had a serious fall inSkipper prelims of 4x1 refused to go to hospital and proceed to will herself and the team rallied around her they won the 4x1 and 4x4 with her anchoring both relays as well as winning 300 hurdles. She truly inspired many people today!! That is a proud dad moment.
Good stuff man.  I don't know her at all, but Im proud of her.  Way to go.   Skipper.

snoopy22

She had very little skin left on her and came back and finished strong.  I've watched her for years and was proud of her too!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas