• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxandHound34

They whipped y'all 3 times this year BigBaby, prolly whip y'all again next year too

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah twice w/o malik our best player  but next season they will have to come to clarendon regular season like earle those 2 games will be a for sure whip'ns for em fox noo mercy  lol we will be rite back in the mix again an as yaw could see it wasnt much drop off

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 11, 2019, 11:41:24 am
Yeah cheek we do bonner, thomas, an eason all jrs malik an rod ar srs those are the orginal starters bonner ,thomas an eason made all region team soo yeah we should be back next year 2 whip on yaw lol

Have you ever watched the move The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville. I like the scene where they catch him faking he is disabled. " you talk different, why do you talk different then you did before". "you are a faker, a mother faker". What I am saying is either your last two post were written by someone else,, or you got smarter over night.  I tend to believe that you are just a mother faker.

bdubyab60

And still won't congratulate the superior team. England beat Clarendon 3 times with and without their supposed beat player. Even though they played better without him for the most part. Hate that for that young man.

But you lost big dufus. Be like the other Clarendon fans and give England (THE BEST TEAM AND CHAMPIONS) their dues.

3 darn times and still no credit from this jack wagon

da greatest bigbaby

Still twice w/o malik bdub an still noo excuses cheek just facts lol an noo excuses next season either rite back soo gone get ready for yaw whip'ns england an earle @ home just facts noo mercy lol noway around it think about it @ the lions den bonner , thomas ,eason lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 11, 2019, 03:48:26 pm
Still twice w/o malik bdub an still noo excuses cheek just facts lol an noo excuses next season either rite back soo gone get ready for yaw whip'ns england an earle @ home just facts noo mercy lol noway around it think about it @ the lions den bonner , thomas ,eason lol
y'all or us either one has enough coming back to make a run at title so go hug the one trophy whoops never mind y'all like us you don't have a title!

FoxandHound34

Won't be much inside game next year losing Jefferson, Williams, and Cartwright. If you think that won't hurt y'all much then you reall do belong in the nut house

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 11, 2019, 03:48:26 pm
That's all your doing is making excuses. Give England their props loser

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 11, 2019, 12:49:47 pm
Yeah twice w/o malik our best player  but next season they will have to come to clarendon regular season like earle those 2 games will be a for sure whip'ns for em fox noo mercy  lol we will be rite back in the mix again an as yaw could see it wasnt much drop off
Do you not know that Earle started a soph and freshman in the backcourt? Plus Milow was ineligible the second semester. Milow will be the most dominant post player in 2A. We are coming to Clarendon to kick your butt!

JacketFan

Quote from: Cheek on March 11, 2019, 01:54:11 pm
Have you ever watched the move The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville. I like the scene where they catch him faking he is disabled. " you talk different, why do you talk different then you did before". "you are a faker, a mother faker". What I am saying is either your last two post were written by someone else,, or you got smarter over night.  I tend to believe that you are just a mother faker.
I just spit my drink out, funniest thing I read all day, and spot on I must say.  He needs to change his name from big baby to The Ringer, and for Gods sake baby, give England's there props, take the butt whooping like a man.

Trojanbird

The dumb faker still has a problem with the number 1.  Clarendon could not beat England 1 single time all year!  Clarendon lost their 1 chance at a title in their history!  England is the number 1 team in 2A basketball!  So congratulations to the number 1 purple lions!

Trojanbird

The dumb faker still has a problem with the number 1.  Clarendon could not beat England 1 single time all year!  Clarendon lost their 1 chance at a title in their history!  England is the number 1 team in 2A basketball!  So congratulations to the number 1 purple lions!

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on March 11, 2019, 11:31:09 am
England will have a chance to make another run next year.  I thought Clarendon has 2, 10 and 11 returning?
Yes, we graduate 4, 3 and 12

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on March 11, 2019, 01:54:11 pm
LMBO Cheek...good catch.  He does post his normal banter on twitter and facebook though.

MomaLion

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on March 11, 2019, 04:40:52 pm
Won't be much inside game next year losing Jefferson, Williams, and Cartwright. If you think that won't hurt y'all much then you reall do belong in the nut house

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  We get move ins too. Plus we have some size coming up from the Jr high.

FoxandHound34

Yea but it may be a year or two before the junior high bigs develop. Williams was a dog on the boards and the main reason imo they made it to the finals and kept it as close as it was in the championship game. He had 16 boards and Jefferson got a lot of rebounds and drew a lot of fouls on England as well. They will still have the guard play for sure next year but may be not be near as dominant in the paint as they have been

da greatest bigbaby

Yaw let us noo whenever   yaw get 2 hot springs again or get close lol an dont forget bout the upcoming whip'ns 1st should be fun with what we got coming back lol an fox yaw we never had any bigs really we do it with good guard play were not gonna post yaw up an whip you   lol we got some guys coming back that can light it up in a hurry out their lol

MomaLion

We'll be fine.  We have a steady influx of talent and coach will have them ready to run.

da greatest bigbaby

March 13, 2019, 09:58:37 am #818 Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:28:09 am by da greatest bigbaby
Neatiger for next season its  no.1 england
                                                    No.2  clarendon
                                                     No.3 marked tree
                                                     No.4 earle
                                                     No.5 laffayette co
Now thats until they can  beat us lol yaw cant jump over us without play'n the game especially the way we whip'd marked tree laffayette co an earle @ the  end  an we return 3 good solid starters this time lt wasnt much drop off w/o malik  an we got earle an england @ home @ the lions den

NEark tigers

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 13, 2019, 09:58:37 am
Neatiger for next season its  no.1 england
                                                    No.2  clarendon
                                                     No.3 marked tree
                                                     No.4 earle
                                                     No.5 laffayette co
Now thats until they can  beat us lol yaw cant jump over us without play'n the game especially the way we whip'd marked tree laffayette co an earle @ the  end  an we return 3 good solid starters this time lt wasnt much drop off w/o malk  an we got earle an england @ home @ the lions den
bigbaby,

Clarendon is 1-6 against Earle since joining the 2A-3/2A-6 conference three years ago.

KINGC

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 13, 2019, 01:37:14 pm
bigbaby,

Clarendon is 1-6 against Earle since joining the 2A-3/2A-6 conference three years ago.
It's 2-5 over the last three years I just checked lol you made me curious I had to look.

da greatest bigbaby

Actually neatiger yaw just give us our props lol

NEark tigers

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 13, 2019, 11:42:56 pm
Actually neatiger yaw just give us our props lol
"Props" for being 1-6 against Earle in the last three years.....SMH!!

da greatest bigbaby

King said 2-6 then 3 out of six when we play em @ home this upcoming season but o well neatiger thats why im here go lions back to hot springs 2019 lol an neatiger yaw can put whoever yaw want in the top 5 but remember come tourney time we do some really bad whip'n on yaw wcc laffayette co eureka springs ect lol yaw top 5 all year

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 15, 2019, 05:47:07 am
King said 2-6 then 3 out of six when we play em @ home this upcoming season but o well neatiger thats why im here go lions back to hot springs 2019 lol an neatiger yaw can put whoever yaw want in the top 5 but remember come tourney time we do some really bad whip'n on yaw wcc laffayette co eureka springs ect lol yaw top 5 all year
I don't think y'all played Eureka springs! I think that was Marked Tree that beat them

bdubyab60

I see the lies are still flowing

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 15, 2019, 01:47:44 pm
I don't think y'all played Eureka springs! I think that was Marked Tree that beat them
We ain't never played no ES from what I can remember lol

KINGC

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 15, 2019, 05:47:07 am
It's 2-5 it was tied till after this year taking three straight loses all the games where close but we got to finish these games out. England has a good team when your up you got to maintain the lead or else we'll be in the same position next year.

KINGC

Peewee Championship today if y'all want to see some talented lil Lions 5th/6th grade boys undefeated 🏀🦁.

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah king if its not against palestine wheatley  dewitt   hazen carlisle des arc wcc or epc them lol

MomaLion

Quote from: KINGC on March 16, 2019, 08:52:20 am
We ain't never played no ES from what I can remember lol
The last time I can remember playing them was back when Jamarlin was a sr...we played in state tourny.

MomaLion

Quote from: KINGC on March 16, 2019, 09:32:04 am
Peewee Championship today if y'all want to see some talented lil Lions 5th/6th grade boys undefeated 🏀🦁.
I hate that I missed that...I haven't been online much and missed the ads for the championships.  I did hear that our 1st/2nd boys are champs in both football and basketball.  How many teams won?

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on March 17, 2019, 03:12:34 am
I hate that I missed that...I haven't been online much and missed the ads for the championships.  I did hear that our 1st/2nd boys are champs in both football and basketball.  How many teams won?

Who is in your pee wee league.

KINGC

Quote from: Cheek on March 17, 2019, 07:55:41 am
Who is in your pee wee league.
I don't know all the teams but the 6th/5th boys lost to Dewitt in the championship.

Cheek

Quote from: KINGC on March 17, 2019, 01:04:43 pm
I don't know all the teams but the 6th/5th boys lost to Dewitt in the championship.

4A team

Cheek

Quote from: KINGC on March 17, 2019, 01:04:43 pm

4A team

MomaLion

MomaLion

I've heard that the 1st/2nd grade boys, 3rd/4th grade girls and 5th/6th grade girls all won championships...not sure of the other teams.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on March 18, 2019, 04:24:49 am
E.A.Y.L.

Still did not answer the question of what teams are in the league.

Bigditchlion

We talking about football or basketball? England is part of the league with star city, white hall, Rison, Fordyce and Woodlawn in football. Finished 1 or 2nd with all 3 teams. This coming year will be a lot of fun! All the teams were pretty young last year except 1&2 who outscored their opponents 293-6.

Cheek

Quote from: Bigditchlion on March 18, 2019, 08:55:53 am
We talking about football or basketball? England is part of the league with star city, white hall, Rison, Fordyce and Woodlawn in football. Finished 1 or 2nd with all 3 teams. This coming year will be a lot of fun! All the teams were pretty young last year except 1&2 who outscored their opponents 293-6.

Basketball

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on March 18, 2019, 09:12:30 am
Basketball

last year it was, des arc, hazen, Brinkley, augusta, clarendon, dewitt

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 18, 2019, 09:22:50 am
last year it was, des arc, hazen, Brinkley, augusta, clarendon, dewitt

Thanks

MomaLion

March 18, 2019, 11:29:50 pm #843 Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 11:31:46 pm by MomaLion
Quote from: Cheek on March 18, 2019, 06:57:51 am
Still did not answer the question of what teams are in the league.
Sorry, I misread.  Hazen, Des Arc, Brinkley, DeWitt, Augusta and Forrest City were on our schedule for basketball but i'm thinking Forrest City wasn't conference even though we did play a home and away with them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on March 18, 2019, 11:29:50 pm
Sorry, I misread.  Hazen, Des Arc, Brinkley, DeWitt, Augusta and Forrest City were on our schedule for basketball but i'm thinking Forrest City wasn't conference even though we did play a home and away with them.

Forrest city wasnt part of the conference.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 19, 2019, 07:46:57 am
Forrest city wasnt part of the conference.
I didn't figure they were...but it's good to see the kids play out of conference and get that experience.  We don't exactly have the toughest peewee basketball conference.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on March 20, 2019, 05:48:48 am
I didn't figure they were...but it's good to see the kids play out of conference and get that experience.  We don't exactly have the toughest peewee basketball conference.

Last year it was pretty decent. not sure about this year as I wasn't part of it.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on March 20, 2019, 05:48:48 am

Add Stuttgart and you will never win the boys.

da greatest bigbaby

Anyways yaw catch yaw in hot springs again  2k20 lol go lions whip em

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on March 20, 2019, 11:36:31 am
Add Stuttgart and you will never win the boys.
lol...I wouldn't go that far...we've always faired well against Stuttgart...in fact until we played back before Christmas, we've pretty much owned them....now that's in the big boys but we've got really really good little ones.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas