• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A regional Marked Tree

Started by EarlePearl, February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bildo

22 is the lefty... she is good

bbfan4life

Quote from: baller334 on February 19, 2018, 02:10:00 pm
They have another girl that can shoot really well. I'm not sure on her number but I believe she is a lefty.

I believe she was #11 (Colbi Maples). She is a freshman, if I'm not mistaken. She has a very pure shot and was aggressive and quick on defense. Saturday was the first time I've seen her play, and she is pretty good, perhaps, good enough to play more minutes than she did.

EarlePearl

Quote from: MomaLion on February 19, 2018, 04:16:48 am
I never said that Earle didn't have a part in our play.  Y'all are so darn quick to jump on the defensive that you don't take the time to comprehend what is being said.  I gave Earle props for their game...I also know without a doubt that it was our absolutely worst game this season.  Ask anyone who's seen us play multiple times.  Even playing Fair early in the season, we had a great game...they were just better and I have no problem saying that.
Every team will have an off game every now and then, it's not the end of the world.

Yep, that's why it's Felicia,  I knew lion's momma would come on here and make excuses. Typical when looking at everything she has ever posted. It's cool. There's no history of winning there. Earle has titles. Marked Tree has titles. Epc has titles. Felicia has none. And will not...bye Felicia..

Dogg

Quote from: bbfan4life on February 19, 2018, 02:21:18 pm
I believe she was #11 (Colbi Maples). She is a freshman, if I'm not mistaken. She has a very pure shot and was aggressive and quick on defense. Saturday was the first time I've seen her play, and she is pretty good, perhaps, good enough to play more minutes than she did.
Colbi is tough. A Dunn is the soph lefty. They will play better this week and probably press the entire game.

MomaLion

February 19, 2018, 09:47:32 pm #54 Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:55:20 pm by MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 19, 2018, 02:00:30 pm
#3 was the one who got ejected
Ok,  I'd have to go back and look at their pic lol... he was a blond kid

MomaLion

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 19, 2018, 02:29:07 pm
Yep, that's why it's Felicia,  I knew lion's momma would come on here and make excuses. Typical when looking at everything she has ever posted. It's cool. There's no history of winning there. Earle has titles. Marked Tree has titles. Epc has titles. Felicia has none. And will not...bye Felicia..
Everybody has an opinion.

Dogg

That I must say was not an opinion it's actually a fact that can be proven

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

Quote from: MomaLion on February 19, 2018, 09:51:19 pm
Ok,  I'd have to go back and look at their pic lol... he was a blond kid
It wasn't 3 and it wasn't 5...he is in the center of the top row on their picture on Max Preps...number is not visible.

Bildo

All I know is that #3 is the one that got ejected...

MomaLion

If he was #3 then their roster isn't accurate.

MikelB

Quote from: MomaLion on February 20, 2018, 12:21:07 am
It wasn't 3 and it wasn't 5...he is in the center of the top row on their picture on Max Preps...number is not visible.

#5 in that pic, his dad stood on the sideline and encouraged him to try to hurt our players when we played at their place. He also stood beside their police officer and taunted our players, no sportsmanship at all.

Greyhound#1

I gonna say Salem can beat anybody in 2a when they shoot good.   They have gave up games every once in a while that make you wonder.  I gonna say Earle doesn't want to play Salem first rd.  Salem lost to Sloan in district but beat them 3 other times this year very easily.  So it was just a bad night.  I kinda glad we're the underdogs.  We been favorites the last two years and have lost first rd regionals the last two years.  We're gonna try a different way this year...lol. Go hounds!!!

Bildo

No way Salem beats Earle... Salem has not seen any team as fast as they are. They are at a different level athletically. Earle by 20+

baller334

Well said and spot on. Salem girls are "suppose" to be good every year and somehow when they get to Regionals they get beat.

Dogg

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on February 20, 2018, 01:41:40 pm
I gonna say Salem can beat anybody in 2a when they shoot good.   They have gave up games every once in a while that make you wonder.  I gonna say Earle doesn't want to play Salem first rd.  Salem lost to Sloan in district but beat them 3 other times this year very easily.  So it was just a bad night.  I kinda glad we're the underdogs.  We been favorites the last two years and have lost first rd regionals the last two years.  We're gonna try a different way this year...lol. Go hounds!!!
Why wouldn't Earle want to play Salem in the first rd?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Who all will be in attendance Wednesday night?

Dogg

Bigg Dogg will definitely be there

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 20, 2018, 05:58:58 pm
Bigg Dogg will definitely be there

I plan on being there at 4 tomorrow.

bdubyab60

MomaLion

birddawg1986

Wear your shorts. It will be nice and cozy inside. Temps in the low 80s🤣

Mr. Trill

Somebody gone provide quarter by quarter  updates? I will on Saturday.

Bildo

Ok.... opinions on who will make state, girls and boys. Post'em...(its calmed down on here, time to stir things up again lol)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bildo on February 21, 2018, 08:56:33 am
Ok.... opinions on who will make state, girls and boys. Post'em...(its calmed down on here, time to stir things up again lol)

Des Arc takes out Maramaduke tonight with our physical play. 😁

Bildo

HoopKing

Didn't Marmaduke already beat you down once already?

redrider30

Hey don't dismiss pick_DA_EAGLES he could be right. Every since our girls heard that we had to play Des Arc they have been begging Coach Smith to just go ahead and end our season on high note and not show up tonight because they say they are scared of Des Arc. I will report that after 3 days of Coach Smith trying to convince them to go tonight that as of this morning he finally did it and we will show up tonight at 7:00. He did tell them if anyone was too scared they could stay back at Marmaduke as long as we had 5 we would go and play. See you all tonight.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: HoopKing on February 21, 2018, 11:16:58 am
Didn't Marmaduke already beat you down once already?

Apparently not everyone recognizes sarcasm.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on February 21, 2018, 01:32:42 pm
Apparently not everyone recognizes sarcasm.

It just goes right over some people's heads. Lol🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Girls

Cotter 10

Carlisle 7

End of 1st

Hatchet

Is this where Earle has to forfiet their season because they got caught playing an ineligible player?////

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hatchet on February 21, 2018, 04:20:32 pm
Is this where Earle has to forfiet their season because they got caught playing an ineligible player?////

Sloan-hendrix can only hope for that.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Girls

Cotter 20

Carlisle 21

Halftime

Fouls

Cotter 8

Carlisle 3

NEark tigers

Quote from: Hatchet on February 21, 2018, 04:20:32 pm
Seems to me if youre gonna make that statement, make sure your spelling is up to par. Its "forfeit" not forfiet.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Girls

Carlisle 37

Cotter 28

End of 3rd

BrianfromCarlisle

NEark tigers

Seems like a pretty good game....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

Nothing wrong with a good team win

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Boys

Earle 20

Sloan/hendrix 8

End of 1st

NEark tigers

These games are ahead of schedule... LOL

Good win by Carlisle.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 21, 2018, 05:54:53 pm
These games are ahead of schedule... LOL

Good win by Carlisle.

Naw they right on time. Where you sitting?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Boys

Earle 46

Sloan-hendrix 12

Halftime

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 21, 2018, 06:04:03 pm
Boys

Earle 46

Sloan-hendrix 12

Halftime
Dang, I was just joking about the games ahead schedule....all the games might end before 8pm

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 21, 2018, 06:03:23 pm
Naw they right on time. Where you sitting?
unfortunately, I am at work in Mississippi today...will be there Thursday....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 21, 2018, 06:08:19 pm
Dang, I was just joking about the games ahead schedule....all the games might end before 8pm

Unfortunately it will just make it longer between games. Cause they won't start earlier than scheduled start time.

I won't be here Thursday. Prolly be back Friday

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas