• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing a Display Name

Started by Phat Phil, October 26, 2008, 09:29:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Phat Phil

For reasons that are becoming more apparent each week, I would like to change my display name.  That option used to appear on the "modify profile" page, but I can't find it now.  Any suggestions?

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Phat Phil Phulmer Phan on October 26, 2008, 09:29:51 pm
For reasons that are becoming more apparent each week, I would like to change my display name.  That option used to appear on the "modify profile" page, but I can't find it now.  Any suggestions?
Ability to change display name is disabled. It cannot be enabled because it affects the pickem. It may never be enabled again. If you are not doing the pickem, I can change it. Otherwise, you'll have to wait till after the season and change it for you then.

Phat Phil

October 26, 2008, 09:36:51 pm #2 Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:45:27 pm by Phire Phat Phil Phulmer
Thanks!  I will probably want to change it again (maybe I should go with something related to Pat Summitt just to be safe) when all of this mess is over.

Quite Frankly

Make your check payable to:

The Hammer Fund
c/o Fearless Friday
Lake Village, AR

Phat Phil

Okay, the drama is about over.  I even felt sorry for Coach Fulmer tonight.  Could I get my display name changed again?  Maybe to something simple like UT Vol Fan?

I promise to be good from here on out!

Eddie Goodson

Phat Phil

Phat Phil

It may be deserved. but it ain't right!

Eddie Goodson

Phat Phil

doober3

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on October 26, 2008, 09:34:07 pm
Ability to change display name is disabled. It cannot be enabled because it affects the pickem. It may never be enabled again. If you are not doing the pickem, I can change it. Otherwise, you'll have to wait till after the season and change it for you then.
So in order to change my name, I need to go through one of you guys?  After the pickem is over will it be enabled?

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: RetiredAFvet on December 01, 2008, 02:26:14 pm
So in order to change my name, I need to go through one of you guys?  After the pickem is over will it be enabled?
It won't be reenabled if I have anything to do with it. All you have to do is ask me and I'll take care of you.

Lanny

Quote from: RetiredAFvet on December 01, 2008, 02:26:14 pm

No. 

buckaroo83

I want to change my email address, but I can't remember my old password. Any suggestions?

Infamous

Here's a question I've always had, but I don't want to start a separate topic for just this.

Do you have to reach a certain amount of posts to be able to edit the tagline under your name, like 'thee fast eddie?"

Eddie Goodson

Infamous

HBG PRIDE

I want to change my username.I am not involved in pickem.What do I need to do?

Walter

PM me what your name needs to change to and I will take care of it.

HBG PRIDE

October 27, 2015, 03:13:43 pm #19 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 03:52:09 pm by AIRHAMBURG
Quote from: SardisHog on October 27, 2015, 12:25:25 pm
PM me what your name needs to change to and I will take care of it.
I am AIRHAMBURG. I would like it changed to LION PRIDE if not already being used.If it's being use then HBG PRIDE

phdefense

Could I get my title changed from "Dr. D" to "FF Resident Google"?

Walter

teachers pet

I would like to get my user name  changed from razorbackmike to teachers pet.

Walter

Pickems is still going on. If you have or are participating I can't until they are over. Shoot me a PM when the season is over in two weeks.

teachers pet

I have never participated in pickems.

OB11

Any way I could get my name shortened to OB11? 

Brian G

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on July 20, 2016, 03:30:47 pm
Any way I could get my name shortened to OB11? 
Done.  You need to remember your sign in ID will stay the same.  Only your screen name.

If anyone else wants theirs done, you have to have it done before season starts.  No name change after that.

OB11

Quote from: B.G. on July 20, 2016, 03:38:50 pm
Done.  You need to remember your sign in ID will stay the same.  Only your screen name.

If anyone else wants theirs done, you have to have it done before season starts.  No name change after that.

Thanks!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas