• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any interesting linebackers y'all know that's gonna be pretty good nnext season

Started by A-high, February 13, 2019, 09:27:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A-high

I got Royrick Anderson out of Gurdon. He started as a sophomore 5'10 205. An he hits hard

old.dole

Coach at Bearden said rj Miller from Bearden is the best linebacker in the state

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: old.dole on February 13, 2019, 04:23:31 pm
Coach at Bearden said rj Miller from Bearden is the best linebacker in the state

Heck ole troll that lives under the White river bridge at Des Arc said Will Kearby is the best.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: A-high on February 13, 2019, 09:27:48 am
I got Royrick Anderson out of Gurdon. He started as a sophomore 5'10 205. An he hits hard
Welcome to the board Royrick

i40traveler

The 2 all state running backs from Hazen, Green & Penn, both start at linebacker also.

coachdude75

Clay Hammett from CC has done decent his sophomore and junior season with a good amount of picks and tackles. that kid will put his body on the line

SAUAlum

Tyler Mace at Cutter Morning Star is a good one. Team went 1-9 last year but he recorded 90+ tot tackles in 8.5 games. He's approx. 165 pounds and is in the 1,000 pound club. Great kid. Hopefully will get some attention during his senior year.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: i40traveler on February 14, 2019, 10:45:05 am
The 2 all state running backs from Hazen, Green & Penn, both start at linebacker also.
Green played defensive end when I watched them but Penn looked good he follows the flow sometimes instead of staying on his reads but his speed allows him to get away with it

i40traveler

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on March 17, 2019, 09:05:28 pm
Green played defensive end when I watched them but Penn looked good he follows the flow sometimes instead of staying on his reads but his speed allows him to get away with it

Hazens DC always call his D a 3-4. Thats why I said Green is an OLB not a DE. They were a 5-3 defense every time I got to see them though

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas