• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren soccer 2019

Started by AirWarren, January 07, 2019, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

January 07, 2019, 10:20:57 am Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:22:30 am by AirWarren
The champions look to defend their title and make a possible run at repeating. Our schedule was just released.

The girls also look to make another playoff run as well.

http://salineriversports.blogspot.com/2019/01/lumberjack-soccer-schedule-released.html?m=1

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: AirWarren on January 07, 2019, 10:20:57 am
The champions look to defend their title and make a possible run at repeating. Our schedule was just released.

The girls also look to make another playoff run as well.

http://salineriversports.blogspot.com/2019/01/lumberjack-soccer-schedule-released.html?m=1
I  sure hope they can repeat they should have a good chance

SportsDad

Today the JACKS begin their journey to make it 3 years in a row at the State Championship... with hopes of winning Back-to-Back Titles.

The JACKS lost 7 senior starters from last year's team, but return several players that played a lot of minutes during the state title run. They have the talent to make a deep run this year, but lack experience.

Expect some up and down performances the first few weeks of the season, but by the time conference play begins, they should begin to play at the level that many expect.

Should be another fun year of JACKS soccer!

GO JACKS!!!

AirWarren

Sounds like both  boys and girls start the season off with a win. Go jacks!

SportsDad

JACKS defeat Sheridan 6-2. Sheridan scored 3 minutes into the game, didn't get another shot on goal the rest of the first half.  Jesus Tinoco scored four goals and Javier Tinoco scored 2 goals for the JACKS.

LadyJACKS defeat Sheridan 6-1. Brittany Bradford scored 5 goals.

SportsDad

LadyJACKS take 5th place in the Vilonia Invitational Tournament last weekend.

Lost to Har-Ber 2-1 in the first game, defeated Conway-St. Joseph 4-1 in the second game, and defeated Beebe 2-1 in the third game.

LadyJACKS are currently 3-1 on the year.

Lionheart88

I've seen a few Warren games every year for the past few.  Tonight was my first time to see them this year.  Unless Arkadelphia is primed for a state title run, y'all might want to be worried, because honestly that's the least impressive Warren team I can remember seeing.  I was never on the edge of my seat going "They can get back in this!"  I mean, sure, Warren had some good attacks and made Arkadelphia work, but never to the point that I thought the outcome was in doubt.

I don't mean to be Debbie Downer, btw.  Honestly I'm still kind of in shock.  That was either the best Arkadelphia team I've ever seen, the worst Warren team I've ever seen, or both.  I'm not sure what to make of it.

What did y'all think?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I don't claim to know much about soccer but I'm around some of the kids from time to time. Word is they are a young team. Several graduated after last year's championship so we expect some bumps and bruises with this young team.

AirWarren

Warren clubs take out my kiddo's school today.

Jacks 4-3 over ESTEM Mets.

Lady jacks 5-3 over lady Mets.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas