• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding Academy

Started by invictus323, December 12, 2018, 10:22:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus323

What do y'all think about their team this year? Morgan is back and with an addition of Patterson from Southside this team could be dangerous.

CoolBreeze

The Wildcats stand at 5-2. they won five in a row after a 1-point loss at Lonoke in the season opener. At that point, the football players, including Davis Morgan had only been with the team for a little over a week. They also dropped their most recent contest to Greene County Tech in Paragould. Of course, an 11-point loss on the road to an undefeated 5A team ranked No. 1 in the state by MaxPreps should not reduce their stock by much.

Ctucker

How can Patterson be eligible couldn't have made legit move cause Harding doesn't have a home district and  figure he was past 8th grade? Did sit out last year are something? Not complaining just wondering!

RamblinRazorWreck

Quote from: Ctucker on December 12, 2018, 02:06:51 pm
How can Patterson be eligible couldn't have made legit move cause Harding doesn't have a home district and  figure he was past 8th grade? Did sit out last year are something? Not complaining just wondering!

Must have moved his residence more than 25 miles, I think.

Ctucker

Ok didn't realize that was a rule.

RedWolf275

The rules are what they need to be!

Ctucker

I'm fine with it I just thought you to move in district didn't know about the 25 mile rule I guess it's just for private's! I mean if a kid moved 25 miles closer to any public school he would still be ineligible correct?

CoolBreeze

The Wildcats stand at 12-4 and 8-0 in conference. All 4 losses are to teams from higher classifications and two to teams in MaxPreps overall top 10. However, we'll see how they match up with one of 3A's best when they host Tuckerman next Thursday.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: CoolBreeze on January 10, 2019, 01:57:42 pm
The Wildcats stand at 12-4 and 8-0 in conference. All 4 losses are to teams from higher classifications and two to teams in MaxPreps overall top 10. However, we'll see how they match up with one of 3A's best when they host Tuckerman next Thursday.

I thought they beat Tuckermann already

biglion1985

From what I understand they beat them just like Manila plays at Osceola Saturday(makeup game) and turns around 6 days later and plays them again for homecoming

CoolBreeze

The Wildcats clenched the conference title last night with a 7-point win at Newport. They lead 2nd place Tuckerman by 3 games with only 2 remaining. With home games remaining against two teams they beat by at least 40 on the road, the probabilities are that they will finish the conference schedule undefeated.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas