• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke Job

Started by mhfcharlesi, December 11, 2018, 05:05:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mhfcharlesi

Are they not going to open that Head Job up or is the interim going to just get it full time?

BigFoot

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on December 11, 2018, 05:05:58 pm
Are they not going to open that Head Job up or is the interim going to just get it full time?

After seeing how everything unfolded last year and how the kids responded to him, it wouldn't be a bad move to make it Wilson if he wants it! I just remember people saying it would be Powell when Barker left. Wilson was the better choice. Quite a few positives can be seen from this past season outside of just record. One, they never quit at halftime!  ;D

BigFoot

Man this thread is quiet. Word around town is that it doesn't matter who the head coach is, Fouke is going three rounds deep in the playoffs this year! The only way this happens, in my opinion, is if Wilson is kept as head coach. The guy has a good rapport with the kids and they work hard for him.

On a lighter note, I got a new slogan for this coming season too! #FinishWhatYouStart

Bigbuck10

Bigfoot.   Even with Wilson I don't see this team going 3 rounds
What do they have coming back that makes u think  they can go 3

BigFoot

Quote from: Bigbuck10 on January 02, 2019, 06:42:29 am
Bigfoot.   Even with Wilson I don't see this team going 3 rounds
What do they have coming back that makes u think  they can go 3

Their QB is a great leader and they played a lot of juniors and sophomores last year that have some ability! Second year with Wilson and a full offseason with him in charge will help. That is, if they make him the head guy. I'm just optimistic that they can win two playoff games. I think it ends in round 3, though. #FinishWhatYouStart

JohnBarleycorn

I've heard this job has been filled from within. Anyone have a name of new HC?

purpleswag

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on January 11, 2019, 08:36:34 am
I've heard this job has been filled from within. Anyone have a name of new HC?

The interim from this year got it

KOJACK

Quote from: purpleswag on January 11, 2019, 10:18:12 am
The interim from this year got it
He'll do a good job. If I'm not mistaken he was at Fouke before this. Coach Barker will be hard to replace but this guy is as good as they could hope for imo.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas