• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearlessfriday congratulates 2018 3A Booneville Bearcats State Champions

Started by Lanny, December 08, 2018, 03:03:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

jazdill

Beautiful thing watching a real high school football system dominate a circus offense.

JacketFan

Lions84

ISU7

snoopy22

Congrats Booneville....Coaching staff does a great job, but make no mistake Booneville has outstanding athletes and players as well. It takes both to win it all.  Congrats to Osceola on getting to the finals also, that is not an easy task.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: jazdill on December 08, 2018, 03:15:30 pm
Beautiful thing watching a real high school football system dominate a circus offense.

Congrats. and well done to Booneville for the game and season.   Congrats to Osceola too for a tremendous year.   
Dis congratulations to this comment though because it is ridiculous, kind of classless and even worse to me, inaccurate in almost all of it.

outlaw39

CatPride

Quote from: outlaw39 on December 08, 2018, 10:51:15 pm
Congrats from Prescott!
Thanks outlaw39. Sure would have been nice to play Prescott at WMS.

501Arkansas

Congratulations from the team you guys beat yesterday lol good season to you guys and to my Noles. See everyone next year

Jabali

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 09, 2018, 11:36:27 am
Congratulations from the team you guys beat yesterday lol good season to you guys and to my Noles. See everyone next year

Little Rock has not seen the last of Booneville or Coach Hooks and his Seminoles.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Jabali on December 09, 2018, 11:43:08 am
Little Rock has not seen the last of Booneville or Coach Hooks and his Seminoles.
+1 I'm already ready for next year. It's going to be another exciting year for both schools for sure

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 09, 2018, 12:04:40 pm
+1 I'm already ready for next year. It's going to be another exciting year for both schools for sure
Great season for the Noles. 8)

Hornet4ever

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas