• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Info on Dumas current HFC

Started by Pat Swilling, December 07, 2018, 09:14:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Swilling

No one talks much about the Cats.  Current Coach must be a good one.  Got the Cats playing well.

STUNNA

You should win with the type of athletes that Dumas has.

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Pat Swilling on December 07, 2018, 09:14:53 am
No one talks much about the Cats.  Current Coach must be a good one.  Got the Cats playing well.
From reading on here its all Coach McGraw getting those running backs ready. They weren't very good until he got there.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on December 07, 2018, 09:50:53 am
From reading on here its all Coach McGraw getting those running backs ready. They weren't very good until he got there.

I read on hogville too.

STUNNA

Not sure what everyone else returns next year... but they might be the early fave to win it all next year.

Pat Swilling

DeltaBoy

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: STUNNA on December 07, 2018, 09:59:16 am
Not sure what everyone else returns next year... but they might be the early fave to win it all next year.
I would think they'll be the favorite to win conference.

Winchesterbandit

This is my first post on fearless been reading for years, but I think coach Pennington has done a great job this year. Lot went on with the bobcats that many did not see as a parent I witnessed that crazy Offensive guy make it through about 4 weeks of the season. Can't remember his name but stopped coaching few weeks into the season for one reason or another. Coach Pennington did a good job of keeping it all together. My son told me Pennigton, Carter, and Amerson kind of had their hands in everything, which turned out pretty good. As a parent I have noticed all 3 of those guys are kind of wild, but it fits our kids perfect. Just wanted to say great job to our coaches, and hope we get them all back.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas