• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barry Pruitt Classic

Started by baller334, November 29, 2018, 11:30:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

baller334

OB11

Yes

4:00-NLR v ICC
5:30-Nettleton v Pine Bluff
7:00-JHS v Har-Ber
8:30-Bryant v Westside

baller334

Quote from: OB11 on November 29, 2018, 12:09:58 pm
Yes

4:00-NLR v ICC
5:30-Nettleton v Pine Bluff
7:00-JHS v Har-Ber
8:30-Bryant v Westside

Interesting, favorites?

OB11

Quote from: baller334 on November 29, 2018, 12:22:13 pm
Interesting, favorites?

Out of that field I'd have to say NLR is the favorite. Probably the best team in the state this year.

baller334

Nettleton is looking good, It wouldn't surprise me if they don't beat NLR tomorrow with this pace.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: baller334 on November 29, 2018, 06:18:08 pm
Nettleton is looking good, It wouldn't surprise me if they don't beat NLR tomorrow with this pace.

Score?

baller334

baller334

NEA Razorback olfan

baller334

ricepig

NLR 75 ICC 58
Nettleton 81 PB 61

ricepig

Jonesboro 52
Har-Ber 21

Halftime

NEA Razorback olfan

ricepig

baller334

Har-Ber appears to be way down this year!!

zebrafan

Redwolves8526

Quote from: ricepig on November 29, 2018, 08:54:15 pm
Jonesboro 82
Har-Ber 34

Final

How bad was Bowlin losing his mind on the sidelines for this shellacking?

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on November 30, 2018, 09:38:53 am
How bad was Bowlin losing his mind on the sidelines for this shellacking?

I actually wasn't there, I just caught the scores off of twitter, but it would be been worth the price of admission, for sure, lol. I'm sure he was grabbing guys off the bench and tossing them to the scorer's table as fast as he could along with a few foot stomps.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2018, 10:06:36 am
I actually wasn't there, I just caught the scores off of twitter, but it would be been worth the price of admission, for sure, lol. I'm sure he was grabbing guys off the bench and tossing them to the scorer's table as fast as he could along with a few foot stomps.

100% worth the price of admission. Those foot stomps are legendary.

Klaw30

Quote from: baller334 on November 29, 2018, 09:14:59 pm
Har-Ber appears to be way down this year!!
They may be down but Jonesboro is always good and has way better talent than Har-Ber

baller334

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 30, 2018, 11:13:40 am
They may be down but Jonesboro is always good and has way better talent than Har-Ber

Agree!!

Wanna.be.Baller

who is predicted or more likely to win this tournament?

Klaw30

Quote from: Wanna.be.Baller on November 30, 2018, 12:17:59 pm
who is predicted or more likely to win this tournament?
Top three
1. NLR- a lot of talent even with out moody
2. Jonesboro- from what I saw last night just really good skilled team that even with drei gone still has that spark also they are playing home Jonesboro student section is insane
3 Nettleton - don't know a lot besides they are good

ricepig

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 30, 2018, 02:09:21 pm
Top three
1. NLR- a lot of talent even with out moody
2. Jonesboro- from what I saw last night just really good skilled team that even with drei gone still has that spark also they are playing home Jonesboro student section is insane
3 Nettleton - don't know a lot besides they are good

I'd say you're pretty well spot on, I think JHS played NLR close in camp this summer, without Leech.

ricepig

ricepig

ricepig

Mr. Basketball

baller334

Should be another great day of basketball!! If you ain't got anything going on come out and enjoy!!

ricepig

ricepig

ricepig

ricepig

NEA Razorback olfan

zebrafan

Quote from: ricepig on December 01, 2018, 02:38:45 pm
PB 82
Har-Ber 78 OT
Final
Wow, didn't see that coming 😂 how was the championship Ricepig? I had Jonesboro taking that!

ricepig

Quote from: zebrafan on December 01, 2018, 11:36:13 pm
Wow, didn't see that coming 😂 how was the championship Ricepig? I had Jonesboro taking that!

I figured it would be a toss up game, NLR is probably the overall better team, but had hoped home court and home cooking would prevail, lol. Jonesboro is still putting it together, 3/4 new starters, it should be a good year though.

zebrafan

Quote from: ricepig on December 02, 2018, 09:53:30 am
I figured it would be a toss up game, NLR is probably the overall better team, but had hoped home court and home cooking would prevail, lol. Jonesboro is still putting it together, 3/4 new starters, it should be a good year though.
😂, that's a good looking team, like the Iowa State commit nice stroke....I didn't know Pointer played b-ball?

zebrafan

Quote from: ricepig on December 02, 2018, 09:53:30 am
Really like the depth of the Hurricane too.

ricepig

Quote from: zebrafan on December 02, 2018, 02:01:11 pm
😂, that's a good looking team, like the Iowa State commit nice stroke....I didn't know Pointer played b-ball?

Yeah, he played last year, not sure as a sophomore. He's good for eating up space, lol. Wes gets some minutes out of him, I don't think we're blessed with an abundance of height this year.

As for Leech, he's got it all, if he will let the game come to him. I know he could get to the rim, but his outside shot is much better than what film I had seen on him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas