• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - Earle @ Foreman

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 16, 2018, 10:31:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Partsman

stuck in between

I'm glad we can all enjoy a good laugh while supporting our respective team with resorting to the personal put downs and name calling that is taking place on another thread. I believe while us Gator fans believe our team will win we all have the utmost respect for Earle.

Wantobe

November 19, 2018, 08:48:24 pm #102 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:51:34 pm by Wantobe
I agree with stuck, the only negative comments so far have came from posters that are not from Foreman or Earle. I think this will be a speed battle and both schools know it. It's great to see people promote their perspective team without having to downsize the other while doing it.
That being said, with a healthy Batey, Carver, Boyd, and Smith, I'll take Foreman by 21.

Redzone

Hey Couch Coach. About to send you a PM

stuck in between

Seems like Hootens does not have the respect for Earle that the Foreman people do. Picking the Gators by 19. I'm sure that will add some extra incentive for the Bulldogs. I guess it takes a long time for news to travel from the Northeast corner to the Southwest corner of the state I didn't realize that Earle's starting QB Thomas was injured when they played Salem. Will he be able to go against the Gators? If so what percent will he be? Foreman has bent bit by the injury bug this year as well. I believe this will be the first time since maybe week two everyone has been healthy. If the 10 fumbled shotgun snaps that was reported by Hootens is true the Bulldogs will have to get that under control or the Gators D-Line will have a field day.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: stuck in between on November 20, 2018, 07:27:14 am
Seems like Hootens does not have the respect for Earle that the Foreman people do. Picking the Gators by 19. I'm sure that will add some extra incentive for the Bulldogs. I guess it takes a long time for news to travel from the Northeast corner to the Southwest corner of the state I didn't realize that Earle's starting QB Thomas was injured when they played Salem. Will he be able to go against the Gators? If so what percent will he be? Foreman has bent bit by the injury bug this year as well. I believe this will be the first time since maybe week two everyone has been healthy. If the 10 fumbled shotgun snaps that was reported by Hootens is true the Bulldogs will have to get that under control or the Gators D-Line will have a field day.
Thomas was injured against a Hazen, I'm sure he's getting close to being back. That kid can ball is why I said earlier that with Batey  and Thomas on the same field its a highlight reel waiting to happen.

Sugeknight

ISU7

Quote from: Partsman on November 19, 2018, 08:00:49 pm
Hopefully y'all will be squeaking on the hardwood next week.
More like those good old bbq bologna sammiches(no not sandwiches)  Earle sell at their games. ;D ;D

Sugeknight

No need to disrespect each other ever, this game will be played by young men in the spirit of sportsmanship. Good athletes will be be all over the field competing at the highest levels. It should be a good game and I being a homer always feels like my Dogs will be victorious! Roof Roof Roof...

couch-coach06

Partsman

Redzone

Hosea18

any chance this game will be televised through internet in any way or a radio station we can get online?

Redzone

November 20, 2018, 11:43:50 am #113 Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:47:55 am by Redzone
Quote from: Hosea18 on November 20, 2018, 10:48:30 am
any chance this game will be televised through internet in any way or a radio station we can get online?

It'll be on the radio but not televised.
105.1 & 105.5
I don't know the website name. But there is one.

Hosea18

Quote from: Redzone on November 20, 2018, 11:43:50 am
It'll be on the radio but not televised.
105.1 & 105.5
I don't know the website name. But there is one.

Thank you!

WorkOrder

I hear Foreman has given up. Coach went crazy on kids.

Wantobe

Quote from: Hosea18 on November 20, 2018, 10:48:30 am
According to the Radio Announcer, you can here it on HITS 105FM (105.1). You can also download the Texarkana Radio Center App to access it.

Redzone

Quote from: WorkOrder on November 20, 2018, 01:37:47 pm
I hear Foreman has given up. Coach went crazy on kids.

Wasn't him, but a couple people very close to him lol

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Redzone on November 20, 2018, 01:40:44 pm
Wasn't him, but a couple people very close to him lol
I bet Beefy is not there next year!

Redzone

WorkOrder

dawgpound

Redzone

Don't know how accurate everything is so I can't speak on it right now. Just some dramatic adults that have acted like little kids.

dawgpound

Redzone

Hosea18

Quote from: Wantobe on November 20, 2018, 01:39:19 pm
According to the Radio Announcer, you can here it on HITS 105FM (105.1). You can also download the Texarkana Radio Center App to access it.

Thank you

allstate22

Wantobe

It's quiet for a quarter final week. I hope everyone is preparing to have a warm meal with family and/or friends for Thanksgiving. Just a bit of information for the Earle fans, Foreman has three family owned restaurants that serve several menu items (Wooden Spoon, Southerland's Country Store, and BackYard Social Club). The Booster Club will have a burgers, nachos, chili dogs, etc.
We have no lodging, so if you plan to stay, you may want to look at New Boston, Texas (15 Miles south) or Texarkana (40 Miles). Both of which you'll drive through coming down I-30. Most people choose Texarkana for more selections on rooms and choices to eat.

dawgpound

So what happened over there yesterday with folks showing out and such

stuck in between

Quote from: dawgpound on November 21, 2018, 10:53:09 am
So what happened over there yesterday with folks showing out and such

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

cuz

Quote from: Wantobe on November 21, 2018, 08:48:31 am
It's quiet for a quarter final week. I hope everyone is preparing to have a warm meal with family and/or friends for Thanksgiving. Just a bit of information for the Earle fans, Foreman has three family owned restaurants that serve several menu items (Wooden Spoon, Southerland's Country Store, and BackYard Social Club). The Booster Club will have a burgers, nachos, chili dogs, etc.
We have no lodging, so if you plan to stay, you may want to look at New Boston, Texas (15 Miles south) or Texarkana (40 Miles). Both of which you'll drive through coming down I-30. Most people choose Texarkana for more selections on rooms and choices to eat.
I choose New Boston for convenience.They have a very good Mexican food place and plenty fast food. Two pretty good motels and a lot closer....

stuck in between

Now that the cat is out of the bag and the high school football world knows that there was an issue rear it's ugly head within the Foreman program I will do my best to explain the situation. The Gators have a strict wardrobe/ uniform policy. All players must wear white crew socks while participating in Friday night games. A few of the players wanted to wear black crew socks in this week's upcoming game. This was met with resistance by the coaching staff. Parents got involved and argued that a kid should have the right to wear the color of socks that they want. An emergency school board meeting was called Monday night and after a 2 hour executive session the board ruled that in order to resolve the contrversery each team member will wear a white sock on their left foot and a black sock on their right. Not wearing the proper sock on the appropate foot will lead to an automatic dismissal from the team.

Redzone

Quote from: stuck in between on November 21, 2018, 11:16:55 am
Now that the cat is out of the bag and the high school football world knows that there was an issue rear it's ugly head within the Foreman program I will do my best to explain the situation. The Gators have a strict wardrobe/ uniform policy. All players must wear white crew socks while participating in Friday night games. A few of the players wanted to wear black crew socks in this week's upcoming game. This was met with resistance by the coaching staff. Parents got involved and argued that a kid should have the right to wear the color of socks that they want. An emergency school board meeting was called Monday night and after a 2 hour executive session the board ruled that in order to resolve the contrversery each team member will wear a white sock on their left foot and a black sock on their right. Not wearing the proper sock on the appropate foot will lead to an automatic dismissal from the team.

😂👍🏼 rules are rules

ThreadWatcher

You are joking..... right?

Old Scrapper

friggin awesome post! 🍺🍺🍺

stuck in between

November 21, 2018, 11:57:53 am #136 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 03:22:47 pm by paraloma
Quote from: ThreadWatcher on November 21, 2018, 11:41:28 am
You are joking..... right?

Man, you can't make something like that up.

dawgpound

Man that's crazy it should be the coaches decision

little timmy

foreman wins big in what is another stop to the state title

bleudog

November 21, 2018, 01:07:04 pm #139 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 02:56:46 pm by bleudog

cuz

Wildcatalumni21

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!! Tell those kids if they don't like it to clean their locker out and kick rocks! Tell the parents that if they can't respect the coaches and how things are done then take their kids elsewhere!

paraloma

All this talk of black and white socks, and the truth is somebody got the red rear and can't attend the games anymore.

whoknows

Finally have a Friday night off...think I might head over and watch this one if it's not raining...

stuck in between

November 21, 2018, 04:47:46 pm #144 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 05:03:26 pm by paraloma
Quote from: paraloma on November 21, 2018, 03:24:55 pm
All this talk of black and white socks, and the truth is somebody got the red rear and can't attend the games anymore. ::)

Alright y'all got me. Nothing I said in my previous post was true. Honestly I really never thought anyone would buy it even for a second. Guess I was wrong. One thing for sure is this should be a lesson that no matter what you might hear it would probably be best to not pay it much if any attention because it probably isn't much truth to it. Everyone have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and safe travels to Earle and their fans Friday.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: stuck in between on November 21, 2018, 04:47:46 pm
Quote from: paraloma on November 21, 2018, 03:24:55 pm
All this talk of black and white socks, and the truth is somebody got the red rear and can't attend the games anymore.

Alright y'all got me. Nothing I said in my previous post was true. Honestly I really never thought anyone would buy it even for a second. Guess I was wrong. One thing for sure is this should be a lesson that no matter what you might hear it would probably be best to not pay it much if any attention because it probably isn't much truth to it. Everyone have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and safe travels to Earle and their fans Friday.
Dang you!!

Mr. Trill

4 hours 27 minutes separating the two schools, Earle better come back with a win.

rattlerfan24

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 18, 2018, 09:12:14 am
Foreman will have all their players this Friday and yes most all of you don't know but the gators have been winning with players resting all season for this point in the year because of nagging injuries.  One game one game foreman was full strength and that game was Mt. Ida go watch it. It is on 42 sports u tube. Well let me take that back we didn't have #6 against Ida and all he has done the last three games is score 6 touchdowns with 3 punt returns for touchdowns on 3 attempts. One was called back last game because of a block in the back 20 yards behind the play.
shouldnt have everyone.  I know one player was ejected late in game last week.  He will have to sit

rattlerfan24

Quote from: stuck in between on November 20, 2018, 07:27:14 am
hootens had Magazine 28 point dogs

stuck in between

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on November 21, 2018, 08:17:16 pm
hootens had Magazine 28 point dogs

Your exactly right. Hats off to the Rattlers. They played a great game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas