• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A Week 12 - 2nd round

Started by athletic supporter, November 11, 2018, 12:40:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

Winner in BOLD:

Danville @ Smackover...The Little Johns keep it close for a half before the Buckaroos pull away...42-22

Camden Harmony Grove @ Glen Rose...The Beavers are tough to beat at home. They squeak by the Hornets by the skin of their teeth...28-26

Game of the Week:
Mayflower @ Rison...This should be a shootout. The Eagles face an uphill challenge, but I think they are up for it. I'm going with an upset...43-42

Good luck to the 4-3A teams (spit)

CoolBreeze

Quote from: athletic supporter on November 11, 2018, 12:40:06 am
Winner in BOLD:

Danville @ Smackover...The Little Johns keep it close for a half before the Buckaroos pull away...42-22

Camden Harmony Grove @ Glen Rose...The Beavers are tough to beat at home. They squeak by the Hornets by the skin of their teeth...28-26

Game of the Week:
Mayflower @ Rison...This should be a shootout. The Eagles face an uphill challenge, but I think they are up for it. I'm going with an upset...43-42

Good luck to the 4-3A teams (spit)
Uh-oh! You're opening yourself up to all kinds of abuse from the Rison faithful who will question your intelligence if not your manhood for daring to pick anyone short of Alabama to best their Wildcats.

Wrestlingbeaver13

;D ;D3
Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2018, 07:57:52 am
Uh-oh! You're opening yourself up to all kinds of abuse from the Rison faithful who will question your intelligence if not your manhood for daring to pick anyone short of Alabama to best their Wildcats.

😂😂😂😂😂

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2018, 07:57:52 am
LOL, I see your a Mayflower fan this week. I guess next week you'll either be a HA or Lamar fan. Oh well just hang in there and keep picking against Rison, eventually you may get it right. I saw in another post someone ask you where you were from but you wouldn't answer, so add that to your obvious hate for Rison and it really starts looking like you're actually a Woodlawn fan just to ashamed to admit it. ;D

athletic supporter

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 11, 2018, 11:48:59 am
LOL, I see your a Mayflower fan this week. I guess next week you'll either be a HA or Lamar fan. Oh well just hang in there and keep picking against Rison, eventually you may get it right. I saw in another post someone ask you where you were from but you wouldn't answer, so add that to your obvious hate for Rison and it really starts looking like you're actually a Woodlawn fan just to ashamed to admit it. ;D

Where do you come up with this jibberish? This is the first time I've picked a Rison game all year. Do you want to know why I picked Mayflower? Because I genuinely think they'll win the game. I have no issue with Rison. As a matter of fact, I have a ton of respect for the Wildcat program and Coach Totty.

In regards to where I'm from. If you'll look at my posts it isn't hard to figure out where I'm from. It isn't Woodlawn even though our coach came from there. Do you want to try again?

1wildcat

Quote from: athletic supporter on November 11, 2018, 12:46:54 pm
Where do you come up with this jibberish? This is the first time I've picked a Rison game all year. Do you want to know why I picked Mayflower? Because I genuinely think they'll win the game. I have no issue with Rison. As a matter of fact, I have a ton of respect for the Wildcat program and Coach Totty.

In regards to where I'm from. If you'll look at my posts it isn't hard to figure out where I'm from. It isn't Woodlawn even though our coach came from there. Do you want to try again?
Wow, I didn't quote you and wasn't speaking to you. Perhaps you should try again. But it's all good mistakes happen.

athletic supporter

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 11, 2018, 01:47:48 pm
Wow, I didn't quote you and wasn't speaking to you. Perhaps you should try again. But it's all good mistakes happen.

I'm the ONLY one in this thread who picked Mayflower so one would assume you would HAVE to be talking to me. That is unless you're just trying to get your post count up

1wildcat

Uh, no. When you quote somebody that means that you are actually responding to that statement. It's really hard to imagine that you have as many post as you do yet you didn't know that. But I guess it's possible, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

knownothingboutfallball

Feelings getting touched a lil bit I wldnt Be surprised if mayflower wins

HorseFeathers

Athletic supporter found a new wildcat to go round and round with 😁

1wildcat

Quote from: knownothingboutfallball on November 11, 2018, 03:25:18 pm
Feelings getting touched a lil bit I wldnt Be surprised if mayflower wins
Anything is possible. I just don't see it happening. ;D

1wildcat

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 11, 2018, 03:25:33 pm
Athletic supporter found a new wildcat to go round and round with 😁
Naw man, it's pretty obvious he just doesn't like to admit when he wrong. Or maybe he truly doesn't understand. Who knows? Either way I'm done with that one. :D

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 11, 2018, 11:48:59 am
No hate for Rison. I just like to provide a counterpoint to people who go overboard in their claims of invincibility of their favored teams. And I have been attacked for it. Because anyone who does not follow the party line favored by some must be obliterated.

Also, please not that I have never made a demeaning statement about Rison's team. Their schedule, yes, but not the team. I am not now nor have ever been a Mayflower fan. I just think they stand a reasonable chance of upsetting Rison.

Where's Woodlawn?

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2018, 04:10:29 pm
No hate for Rison. I just like to provide a counterpoint to people who go overboard in their claims of invincibility of their favored teams. And I have been attacked for it. Because anyone who does not follow the party line favored by some must be obliterated.

Also, please not that I have never made a demeaning statement about Rison's team. Their schedule, yes, but not the team. I am not now nor have ever been a Mayflower fan. I just think they stand a reasonable chance of upsetting Rison.

Where's Woodlawn?
Just messing with ya Coolbreeze don't get upset. You did notice the  ;D at the end of post didn't you?

athletic supporter

November 17, 2018, 07:25:10 pm #14 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 07:41:02 pm by athletic supporter
Results:

Smackover 49 Danville 35...The Buckaroos throw the Little Johns into the end of their season

Camden Harmony Grove 47 Glen Rose 28...The Beavers get stung in their 1st playoff game for the 2nd consecutive season

Rison 62 Mayflower 20...The Eagles are mauled by the Wildcats

This week: 1-2

YTD: 46-7

This concludes the season for all 4-3A teams. See you all next season with my weekly predictions

DanvilleFan

Quote from: athletic supporter on November 17, 2018, 07:25:10 pm
Results:

Smackover 49 Danville 25...The Buckaroos throw the Little Johns into the end of their season

Camden Harmony Grove 47 Glen Rose 28...The Beavers get stung in their 1st playoff game for the 2nd consecutive season

Rison 62 Mayflower 20...The Eagles are mauled by the Wildcats

This week: 1-2

YTD:
Danville lost 49-35 and it was a GAME throughout, Smackover held a 1 TD lead through much of the 4th before scoring again to secure the win!
Penalties and turnovers hampered us again.  A Smackover coach said only one other team played them as hard.  I'm proud of our kids!

athletic supporter

Quote from: DanvilleFan on November 17, 2018, 07:30:12 pm
Danville lost 49-35 and it was a GAME throughout, Smackover held a 1 TD lead through much of the 4th before scoring again to secure the win!
Penalties and turnovers hampered us again.  A Smackover coach said only one other team played them as hard.  I'm proud of our kids!

Oops! I have FFS (fat finger syndrome). I have corrected the score. I didn't mean any disrespect. Danville had a great season and represented the conference well. They just ran into a group of bucking broncs who are pretty dang good

Allen T

Agree, Smackover played a better game. Danville had their chances. But mistakes have hampered the Little Johns all season. That and the fact that our secondary has not been as good as it should of been. (2 long touchdown bombs killed us) However guys, hold your head up high. This senior team did very well for themselves this year. Moving up from 2A to 3A was a challenge and you all did the Little John name proud. Good luck Smackover. Hope you guys continue to do well in the playoffs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas