• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA @ Lamar

Started by Warriors023, November 09, 2018, 09:45:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

I thought Lamar would win this, but wow what a performance. I think its funny the Clinton folks were mocking the 4-3A after their win over Charleston. Looks like the 4-3A is getting the final laugh over the 2-3A with no teams left in the 2-3A  ;D

MICHAELSPAPPY

Sometimes things click, and sometimes they don't. This has been one of the good nights.

Warriors023

4:23 in 4th
Lamar 32
HA 7

SportsManiac

Lamar looked impressive as I thought they would, very underrated team. What I don't understand is how it is Week 12 and HA a team who passes the ball a ton all year has about 4 penalties for ineligible receivers down field, not sure if they couldn't get lined up right or what but it killed a couple drives, not that it would have mattered.

Warriors023

What a showing by lamar.

Hitman Warrior23

GREAT JOB PLAYERS AND COACHES!

Best Seats in the House

Good to see our boys hungry and focused.  Great game. 

CapnObvious

Congrats to the Warriors, way to represent the conference 👍🏻

Wonderdog

Congratulations to the warriors! I was wrong in my prediction. Sounds like Coach Jones and company put together a solid game plan and executed it.

gold45

Quote from: beach bum on November 16, 2018, 09:18:08 pm
I thought Lamar would win this, but wow what a performance. I think its funny the Clinton folks were mocking the 4-3A after their win over Charleston. Looks like the 4-3A is getting the final laugh over the 2-3A with no teams left in the 2-3A  ;D

Ozark wins big tonight and Chuck beat Ozark.  Lamar wins tonight and Chuck beat Lamar. Chuck ended with a 6-5 record because of a combination of factors that don't even matter at this point.  Congratulations, Lamar!!! Way to represent the 3A-1 right alongside Booneville!!! Will be pulling for the Warriors against the Wildcats next week!

1wildcat

Quote from: gold45 on November 16, 2018, 11:06:48 pm
Ozark wins big tonight and Chuck beat Ozark.  Lamar wins tonight and Chuck beat Lamar. Chuck ended with a 6-5 record because of a combination of factors that don't even matter at this point.  Congratulations, Lamar!!! Way to represent the 3A-1 right alongside Booneville!!! Will be pulling for the Warriors against the Wildcats next week!
They are gonna need all the help they can get.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Most complete game I have seen the Warriors play this season. Doc and the staff had them ready to play, and the kids got it done. For once the pass defense looked really good. The kind of physical football I like. Pass rush was on the QB all night.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Now Doc's challenge is to get a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds to do the same thing twice in a row.

1wildcat

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 17, 2018, 10:14:46 am
Now Doc's challenge is to get a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds to do the same thing twice in a row.
I missed on this one I had HA picked to win. Dominating performance by Lamar, Congratulations on the win!

nastynice

Awesome job Lamar and Coach Jones. Keep it going.

TheTruth2010

Great game by the Warriors. Couldn't notice that 1800 yard backfield at all for Harding Last night. They were to busy trying to expose Lamar's pass defense and exposed themselves instead.

panther07

Well played Lamar. Outplayed us 100%. Nothing else to it. Good luck next week. I think either of us were gonna need it.

Warriors023

Must say, I've ways respected HA for their sportsmanship. They have a great team and congrats on a great season. From what I heard, that star RB returns. They will be dangerous.

panther07

Quote from: Warriors023 on November 18, 2018, 04:28:39 pm
Must say, I've ways respected HA for their sportsmanship. They have a great team and congrats on a great season. From what I heard, that star RB returns. They will be dangerous.

He will be back. And 8 starters on defense. Leading tackler was 9th grader.

jazdill

Quote from: panther07 on November 18, 2018, 04:34:30 pm
He will be back. And 8 starters on defense. Leading tackler was 9th grader.

Dugger who is by far y'alls leading tackler friday night and best defender is not a 9th grader....and that was out of his own mouth.

panther07

Quote from: jazdill on November 19, 2018, 08:54:24 am
Dugger who is by far y'alls leading tackler friday night and best defender is not a 9th grader....and that was out of his own mouth.

I'm aware how old he is. I'm just letting you know that the LB with the most tackles on the team is a 9th grader. Just not really sure what else to say. It's hard to have a conversation with somebody who refutes 100% facts.

jazdill

Quote from: panther07 on November 19, 2018, 09:05:38 am
I'm aware how old he is. I'm just letting you know that the LB with the most tackles on the team is a 9th grader. Just not really sure what else to say. It's hard to have a conversation with somebody who refutes 100% facts.

Jake Dugger #34 was leading tackler last Friday night with 17 if I remember correctly. Spoke with him after the game stated he is a senior and was going to play for Harding in college next season. Seemed like a good young man and was by far the best player on the field last Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas