• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs Mineral Springs

Started by baseball13, November 09, 2018, 09:42:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: HarryCaray on November 17, 2018, 02:50:42 pm
Dude from 42 sports should never be allowed to interview another high school kid. Prodded him into the break em comment then repeated it. Indirectly led to lots of trash talk and several mineral kids showing their rears big time after game. Unacceptable behavior by adults on soacial media makes it hard for kids to make good decisions

A reporter shouldn't affect a players attitude on field.  Their mis-conduct is on them and no one else

Bigbossman

HorseFeathers

BB72....so you are saying that kids aren't reflections of the adults around them??

dawgpound

He said it shouldn't we all know better than that tho

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 17, 2018, 03:39:40 pm
BB72....so you are saying that kids aren't reflections of the adults around them??

I'm saying if a player is good in character for a whole year.  One interview before the game shouldn't affect the way that player behaves themselves.  Young adults do act like the people they surround themselves with but not like a person they met for maybe 3-5 minutes.  Maybe I'm not understanding full story.

old boy of fall

Bearden_Bear72

Just my opinion.  Someone shouldn't let a reporter affect their character

old boy of fall

Were there not some arrests at that game?

dawgpound

It was but I'll let the news spread that bc I'm not sure all the details involved in that ordeal

HarryCaray

Only one  arrest that I know of but it was ugly for mineral. Hampton has been there and thankfully showed that they have matured a great deal. High school sports should never look like that!  And no you should never let another person influence your character but we all know if you stick a mic in front of a kid you never know what you might get especially if you coax at it!!

HorseFeathers

Kids are kids.... And if they're being goaded as suggested on here, then I mean the adult should know better...

Paperman

First of all have you seen the interview? The kid didn't make the controversial remark. Someone of camera did.  People get all in a rush to be judge the actions of others. In this case people are trying to create controversy where it doesn't exist .

Partsman

Charges dropped against Mineral Springs principle.

baseball13

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Partsman on December 21, 2018, 07:38:25 am
Charges dropped against Mineral Springs principle.

What even happened? Since it's all said and done.

Partsman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 25, 2018, 10:30:23 am
What even happened? Since it's all said and done.
iI don't really know. Just saw I'm local news that the charges were dropped.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas