• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH @Dumas 2nd RD

Started by dhen, November 09, 2018, 09:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ea cat

rollTide_10

I guess none of you bloggers were at the game. Dumas had HWH down 26-0. HWh stormed back and got the lead. Its sad that this school has been robbed multiple times by the Refs in the final moments of a game. I really hate for this school because they have had and will continue to have some of the best athletes in the state regardless of size. Yet, they do not have an ESt. Program. They are finally coming up to par with facilities. Also there is 4 high schools in a 20 mile radius in Phillips county. Cougars are going to have a few studs coming back, Offense will struggle, Def will Maintain ( bend don't break Phil) HC will need a new OC, to play the strengths of the school, or Barton will have a run as dominate program. HWH sadly is the most gifted athletic wise in the 4a now that have been used and abused by AAA. I will the Cougar nothing but success. HWH will need to build something that will last instead of every other making noise. LOVe the Dead T, yet qb's so athletic they can throw the ball to keep a defense honest.

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on November 16, 2018, 02:27:06 pm
If there is no chance how would it be an upset?
Isn't Mcgehee 3A  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

Coltfan2005

Quote from: rollTide_10 on November 19, 2018, 07:36:19 am
I guess none of you bloggers were at the game. Dumas had HWH down 26-0. HWh stormed back and got the lead. Its sad that this school has been robbed multiple times by the Refs in the final moments of a game. I really hate for this school because they have had and will continue to have some of the best athletes in the state regardless of size. Yet, they do not have an ESt. Program. They are finally coming up to par with facilities. Also there is 4 high schools in a 20 mile radius in Phillips county. Cougars are going to have a few studs coming back, Offense will struggle, Def will Maintain ( bend don't break Phil) HC will need a new OC, to play the strengths of the school, or Barton will have a run as dominate program. HWH sadly is the most gifted athletic wise in the 4a now that have been used and abused by AAA. I will the Cougar nothing but success. HWH will need to build something that will last instead of every other making noise. LOVe the Dead T, yet qb's so athletic they can throw the ball to keep a defense honest.
So, the refs and as a stole the game from hwh?

rollTide_10

yes! AAA never looks into these games! which they should! #5 broke the endzone twice in the final min of the game. HWH always get the short end of the stick, if HWh doesnt blow them out Ref's will take it from those guys.!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on November 19, 2018, 08:38:41 am
Isn't Mcgehee 3A  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
I'm a bigger  Rivercrest fan than you, was at the last game at the old field and you weren't.

ea cat

5 never crossed the 3 on last 2 plays. End zone camera don't lie.

Crispyfried

Quote from: ea cat on November 19, 2018, 06:41:22 pm

+1

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on November 19, 2018, 06:41:22 pm

Facts have no place in this argument sir.

ea cat

rollTide_10

HWH is the only all team i know that always get cheated, Refs have no sense of urgency to officiate there games! #5 broke the end zone twice

ea cat

I guess we have a ID 10 T problem here. Dumas had more penalties 6-3, FILM shows him stopped at the 5 and the 3. Enjoy BB roll tide

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on November 20, 2018, 10:22:27 am
I guess we have a ID 10 T problem here. Dumas had more penalties 6-3, FILM shows him stopped at the 5 and the 3. Enjoy BB roll tide
From where the band was sitting it looked like he got in. Cheaters

rollTide_10

its done. I hope Dumas get shut out this week !

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: rollTide_10 on November 20, 2018, 11:32:40 am
its done. I hope Dumas get shut out this week !
I think Helena should protest the AAA by joining Mississippi.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on November 20, 2018, 12:08:37 pm
I think Helena should protest the AAA by joining Mississippi.

Yeah, that mean old AAA just won't move any 4A schools closer to them...

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on November 19, 2018, 11:04:01 am
I'm a bigger  Rivercrest fan than you, was at the last game at the old field and you weren't.
I wasn't there because I was at work but I had my nephew #3 qb do work at the patch for me so I could make the trip to WMS where I happen to be on the Colts sideline, were you there.  ;D Plus I haven't seen you at a Colts game this season. Maybe you re talking about bigger size wise lol Go luck to Mcgehee OM.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on November 20, 2018, 12:26:52 pm
I wasn't there because I was at work but I had my nephew #3 qb do work at the patch for me so I could make the trip to WMS where I happen to be on the Colts sideline, were you there.  ;D Plus I haven't seen you at a Colts game this season. Maybe you re talking about bigger size wise lol Go luck to Mcgehee OM.
If you will remember you were messaging me at that game. Good luck Friday.

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on November 20, 2018, 12:58:08 pm
If you will remember you were messaging me at that game. Good luck Friday.
Lol my bad my friend. 😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas