• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose playoff hopes for war memorial

Started by Realdeal1, November 09, 2018, 12:51:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Realdeal1

Gr3yhounds

Havent seen any predictions thus far. They have a chance just like all the rest, they'll make it deep cant get upsetted by a bye.

Realdeal1

Your right tuff road a head seems like all 1 seeds have a rough trail to go through

Jimbo Morphis

CoolBreeze

If the CHG team that played Smackover shows up, GR will have all they can handle in the second round, especially when coming off a bye week. If they survive that game, the wheels likely come off in the quarterfinals when they run up against Booneville.

Hgalum50

We usually always have good games with Glen Rose just never can beat them. Maybe we can get it done, but we have to take care of business this week. I wish nothing but the best for Glen Rose they are a great program.

mharris31696

If it works itself out Glen Rose vs Boonville might shed a lot of light on who goes to the title game.

ROULETTE

If GR catches some breaks and can get past Booneville they'll make it to Little Rock. That being said, they have to get past the Hornets first.

HG Hornet

Quote from: ROULETTE on November 12, 2018, 02:29:31 pm
If GR catches some breaks and can get past Booneville they'll make it to Little Rock. That being said, they have to get past the Hornets first.
Yep.  After you get by us, then start worrying about round 3.........and so on. 

CoolBreeze

If they win 3 games they will, if they don't they won't. I don't see them getting past Booneville, but if they do, they will face a formidable opponent in the semis such as Clinton or Prescott.

ROULETTE

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 13, 2018, 10:48:24 am
If they win 3 games they will, if they don't they won't. I don't see them getting past Booneville, but if they do, they will face a formidable opponent in the semis such as Clinton or Prescott.

GR knows how to play Prescott and kind of has their number.  If it comes to that.

TheTruth2010

They will Lose to the Lamar/Harding winner  ;D

CoolBreeze

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on November 13, 2018, 12:03:30 pm
Not for a while yet, they couldn't meet before the semifinals. And Lamar/Harding would have to get past Rison and Smack past Osceola.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 13, 2018, 01:25:14 pm
Not for a while yet, they couldn't meet before the semifinals. And Lamar/Harding would have to get past Rison and Smack past Osceola.
You're right. I was looking at the bracket wrong. Either way, I don't think Glen Rose gets there 

Sick Dog

Quote from: ROULETTE on November 13, 2018, 11:41:50 am
GR knows how to play Prescott and kind of has their number.  If it comes to that.
One game out of last 4? isn't kinda having someone's number

snoopy22

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 13, 2018, 09:04:18 pm
One game out of last 4? isn't kinda having someone's number
I think they kind of don't have Prescott's number....more like wish they had Prescott's number.

HG Hornet

Quote from: snoopy22 on November 13, 2018, 11:23:48 pm
I think they kind of don't have Prescott's number....more like wish they had Prescott's number.
I had this old girl's number once.......she never answered when I called it, though. 

eagles18

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on November 13, 2018, 12:03:30 pm
Probably some of the worst 2 seeds in the bracket right there

TheTruth2010

Quote from: eagles18 on November 14, 2018, 08:51:55 am
Probably some of the worst 2 seeds in the bracket right there
I guess they are pretty comparable then, because Glen Rose is the worst 1 seed. Barley squeaked past the same Atkins team that Lamar just squeaked by.

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 13, 2018, 01:25:14 pm
LOL, say what? You must be losing faith in Mayflower the closer it gets to game time ;D I guess that's understandable.

Kevin

Kevin

Glen Rose has been doing pretty good after the non conference but playoffs will be tough for the Beavers.

OLDSCHOOL82

Kevin.  Your making a splash.  Welcome to FF.  You predicted a score for a game that has already been played! 

Kevin

Kevin

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 15, 2018, 08:17:37 am
Kevin.  Your making a splash.  Welcome to FF.  You predicted a score for a game that has already been played!
Stay tuned.... I WILL reach 100 posts today... I am determined.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2018, 08:26:00 am
Stay tuned.... I WILL reach 100 posts today... I am determined.
Maybe you should go to the 2A board to get your 100 post.  They like to post and talk a lot down there!!

Kevin

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 15, 2018, 08:28:13 am
Maybe you should go to the 2A board to get your 100 post.  They like to post and talk a lot down there!!
I am on the way, I'll check back in every now and then. Until next time my friends

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 14, 2018, 11:02:15 pm
LOL, say what? You must be losing faith in Mayflower the closer it gets to game time ;D I guess that's understandable.
Not at all, I was merely stating the earliest possible time the teams could meet, assuming they continue to win, which is unlikely.

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 15, 2018, 11:18:48 am
Not at all, I was merely stating the earliest possible time the teams could meet, assuming they continue to win, which is unlikely.
Oh I know. But you didn't say they would have to get past Mayflower, you said Rison.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 15, 2018, 11:23:18 am
Oh I know. But you didn't say they would have to get past Mayflower, you said Rison.
Oops!

1wildcat

knownothingboutfallball

CoolBreeze

Not quite a repeat of last year. But as a 1-seed again, they fall convincingly to a 3-seed.

athletic supporter

Glen Rose hasn't won a playoff game in 2 years. That is the sign of a POWERHOUSE!!

501Arkansas

1wildcat

CapnObvious

CoolBreeze

1wildcat

quicksand

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas