• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Digger#23

Started by Scrapper Faithful, November 05, 2018, 12:13:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrapper Faithful

Has Digger#23 been on the board since Friday ?  I just looked thru the comments on the Bauxite/Trumann game and didn't see anything from him, that's unusual.  Maybe I've just missed him somewhere over the weekend.  You still with us Digger #23?   ???

Gray lizard

That humble pie may have him to full to type.

SUGARTOWN

No posts since last Friday morning...

$aintMaximu$

He's working non-stop with the team to get the 40 times back below 4.4.... No time for posting...

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 05, 2018, 01:07:47 pm
He's working non-stop with the team to get the 40 times back below 4.4.... No time for posting...

I saw no 4.4 or 4.3's on the field Friday night at the Pit. The fastest kid on the field was not on bauxite, it was the kid that left the entire bauxite defensive unit in the dust on a quick out pattern.

Digger#23

Deer hunting in the Ouachitas over the weekend with my daughter. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Digger#23 on November 05, 2018, 01:18:59 pm
Deer hunting in the Ouachitas over the weekend with my daughter. 

Good luck.

Overdahill

Quote from: AirWarren on November 05, 2018, 01:14:34 pm
I saw no 4.4 or 4.3's on the field Friday night at the Pit. The fastest kid on the field was not on bauxite, it was the kid that left the entire bauxite defensive unit in the dust on a quick out pattern.

maybe there were just so many 4.3 - 4.4's that none stood out  :D

Digger#23

She got her first deer.  Doe.

Scrapper Faithful

Quote from: Digger#23 on November 05, 2018, 01:25:05 pm

Just unusual not to see you on here.  Congrats to your little girl.  Sounds like time well spent.

AirWarren

Mine wants to go.....then I start describing it.....then it doesn't sound so fun anymore, lol.

DuckGuide22

It's as fun as you make it!!!

soccerman

Congrats to her! I remember my first.

AirWarren

Quote from: DuckGuide22 on November 05, 2018, 02:18:57 pm
It’s as fun as you make it!!!

Not when my daughter views all animals as potential pets, lol.

Digger#23

Quote from: Scrapper Faithful on November 05, 2018, 01:44:11 pm
Just unusual not to see you on here.  Congrats to your little girl.  Sounds like time well spent.
It sure was!  Her and i are the Baggo (sp) champs of deer camp! Good stuff for sure.  Almost didn't go.  Hangover from Friday's game.  Left me feeling like I'd been kicked in the gut.  Sadly and I don't know why, when the Miners lose, it reminds me of my last game I ever played.  Disappointing loss to FS Northside in the semis at their house 1985. I just know as a parent that I'm watching my kid play for maybe the last time.  That stuff hurts in ways I sometimes can't comprehend. Hopefully it won't end just yet.  I could say a lot about this last game but I won't. 
As far as speed Air W, I've only ever made my statement is because that is what was told to me by those doing the timing.  I didn't make it up.  I went to these camps and saw it as well.  Trust me, I was surprised when he ran 3 4.4's at the Memphis camp.  I guess the coaches were too when they asked him to run a third 40.  He ran a 4.41 on his third.  I've also seen him run 4.50.  Anyway, I'm proud no matter what.  Just want to beat Trumann this Friday.  Really wanting that rematch in the second round but first things first.  You guys have a great week, be safe and good luck.  Digger23 out.

AirWarren

Quote from: Digger#23 on November 05, 2018, 07:59:25 pm
It sure was!  Her and i are the Baggo (sp) champs of deer camp! Good stuff for sure.  Almost didn't go.  Hangover from Friday's game.  Left me feeling like I'd been kicked in the gut.  Sadly and I don't know why, when the Miners lose, it reminds me of my last game I ever played.  Disappointing loss to FS Northside in the semis at their house 1985. I just know as a parent that I'm watching my kid play for maybe the last time.  That stuff hurts in ways I sometimes can't comprehend. Hopefully it won't end just yet.  I could say a lot about this last game but I won't. 
As far as speed Air W, I've only ever made my statement is because that is what was told to me by those doing the timing.  I didn't make it up.  I went to these camps and saw it as well.  Trust me, I was surprised when he ran 3 4.4's at the Memphis camp.  I guess the coaches were too when they asked him to run a third 40.  He ran a 4.41 on his third.  I've also seen him run 4.50.  Anyway, I'm proud no matter what.  Just want to beat Trumann this Friday.  Really wanting that rematch in the second round but first things first.  You guys have a great week, be safe and good luck.  Digger23 out.

This the fun time of the year digger.

Enjoy it. This is big for bauxite.

DuckGuide22

I think he wears a jersey to games...

Scrapper Faithful

Quote from: DuckGuide22 on November 05, 2018, 08:17:42 pm
I think he's extremely proud of his son....doesn't want to see it end. I Understand completely.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: DuckGuide22 on November 05, 2018, 08:17:42 pm
Really sucks when men are proud of their kids. Hate to see a dad taking his job seriously and enjoying it.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 05, 2018, 08:48:30 pm
  Really sucks when men are proud of their kids. Hate to see a dad taking his job seriously and enjoying it.

Involved man with a child(ren).

Such a terrible thing.

DuckGuide22

Digger#23

He is referred to as that from certain Central players of the 80's if that's what you're getting at DuckGuide.  If not, not sure what you mean.

Digger#23

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 05, 2018, 01:07:47 pm
If I could , I would but I'd be working with our D backs and how to properly cover a receiver.  Back peddling and hip work.Always seeing the ball.  The basics.

Thetruth11

Football_Fan25

Quote from: Thetruth11 on November 07, 2018, 10:05:00 am
Digger for president

Digger is watching his son stomping a mud hole in the crappers defense.   How ya like our new offense.  Can ya say "that's another bauxite first down"

OrangeCrush.

Dabbs isn't hurting Nashville. The dang QB keeper is killing Nashville.

Scrapper Faithful

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 16, 2018, 08:14:15 pm
Digger is watching his son stomping a mud hole in the crappers defense.   How ya like our new offense.  Can ya say "that's another bauxite first down"
Hmmmmmm..... That mud hole dried up second half....

$aintMaximu$

Somebody do a welfare check on digger please. 

RyanLR

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: RyanLR on November 16, 2018, 10:42:19 pm
He got banned bruh.

I'm taking outside the fearless world. He probably has hit letter man jacket on taking a long walk down the ole mine. 

justafan33

Digger is fine.  He raised a great young man which is the best running back in 4A-7 Conference. Dawson Dabbs. That kid is a great leader and will be missed in and off the field next year.  He was back to back 1000 yard plus rusher, and is close to 1500 yards this year. 

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: justafan33 on November 17, 2018, 12:20:47 am
Digger is fine.  He raised a great young man which is the best running back in 4A-7 Conference. Dawson Dabbs. That kid is a great leader and will be missed in and off the field next year.  He was back to back 1000 yard plus rusher, and is close to 1500 yards this year.

That's awesome. He should be proud!  Bauxite was a real contender this season. I think they will continue to be in the mix. That conference is a grind!!!

Bigbossman

November 17, 2018, 12:58:17 pm #32 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 01:03:46 pm by Bigbossman
+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas