• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracket is set , who’s the final 4

Started by BO_KNOWS, November 03, 2018, 06:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 11:36:24 am
You are the one who called me a pr!k. So would that not be the pot calling the kettle black?

As for what I post, dont worry about it. You will be gone after batey leaves and foreman gets back to irrelevance.

As for the address thing, he really didnt want it. Des Arc is not big enough to need an address to find anyone.

Yeah, your right, I did resort to your childish behavior when I saw you do the same thing earlier on your play on words when you said Foreman. I shouldn't have done that.

As for the other GARBAGE coming out of your mouth on Foremans Football history what about the all world Des Arc team. All of those good years you guys have had we have the same amount of State Chsmpionships as you guys do. Although it was long before you would even know it. At least our was won this century!!! My only problem with you is your CONSTANTLY berating and belittling other teams. If you want to go on and on about how good your team is I can respect that but to rip into other team, yeah I've got real problems with that!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 01:05:47 pm
Yeah, your right, I did resort to your childish behavior when I saw you do the same thing earlier on your play on words when you said Foreman. I shouldn't have done that.

As for the other GARBAGE coming out of your mouth on Foremans Football history what about the all world Des Arc team. All of those good years you guys have had we have the same amount of State Chsmpionships as you guys do. Although it was long before you would even know it. At least our was won this century!!! My only problem with you is your CONSTANTLY berating and belittling other teams. If you want to go on and on about how good your team is I can respect that but to rip into other team, yeah I've got real problems with that!!

Blah blah blah. You are only bothered by what I have said, because you know it's been the case and odds are it will be in the future.

And I was actually in attendance at the state title game des arc won.

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 01:17:22 pm
Blah blah blah. You are only bothered by what I have said, because you know it's been the case and odds are it will be in the future.

And I was actually in attendance at the state title game des arc won.

Lol, whatever, I'm done! When you argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 04, 2018, 02:02:12 pm #53 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:14:54 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 01:43:10 pm
Lol, whatever, I'm done! When you argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!!

I know, I should have gave up trying to beat you several comments ago. 😉

But the truth does hurt doesnt it?

couch-coach06

Pick_DA_EAGLES

N2DEEP

Foreman
Junction City
Conway Christian
Gurdon

dawgpound

Foreman
Junction
Conway Christian
Hampton

Dragon I

Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 01:43:10 pm
Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 01:05:47 pm
Yeah, YOUR right, I did resort to your childish behavior when I saw you do the same thing earlier on your play on words when you said Foreman. I shouldn't have done that.

The irony.

sickwillie

GatorBall

eldofan

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: eldofan on November 04, 2018, 04:42:31 pm
No way mountainburg Beats JC in Jc

The EXACT same thing was said about Conway Christian at j.c. a few years back. Probably wont, but it could happen

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 05:09:00 pm
The EXACT same thing was said about Conway Christian at j.c. a few years back. Probably wont, but it could happen
It could happen, everyone has a bad night. Look at Foreman and MS.. J C can play bad , not often though....😁

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 04, 2018, 05:18:28 pm
It could happen, everyone has a bad night. Look at Foreman and MS.. J C can play bad , not often though....😁

Not often is right.

Southark

Hampton Foreman  in finals.. although I'm a Hampton fan I could see foreman winning this one. Although I would love to get another shot at JC

Southark

JC is not all they are cracked up to be. I could see foreman , Hazen, Hampton or Conway Christian winning before them. They are not the JC of old.. at least this year. DA I don't see it with you guys lol. Just being honest. May be wrong

BO_KNOWS

Nobody has hector in the top half of the bottom bracket??

Southark

jsw6f0

You cannot lose to Magazine and be considered a serious contender. No.

Lionsquatch

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 04, 2018, 09:58:43 pm
You cannot lose to Magazine and be considered a serious contender. No.
+1 this is the most accurate thing I've seen on this thread

BLUEBLOOD

Foreman:  great defense and too much team speed;  a healthy Batey is the key for the Gators;  sleeper is Salem with a big time player in Turner

Junction City:  tradition & talent all over the field;  I'm not sure they will be tested before semifinals; Mt Pine is the sleeper but I don't see them knocking off JC

Conway Christian:  tough call between CC & Mt Ida; MI ended CC's season in 2017 playoffs, but this matchup will be in Conway and I believe that will be the difference;  Fordyce is the sleeper in this part of the draw

Gurdon: Gurdon defense is tough, they only gave up 2-3 big plays to Batey last Friday;  Hazen vs Gurdon in Round 2 should be a premiere game of this entire bracket;  I definitely think the winner of that game handles Hampton who will make the quarterfinals;  my sleeper here is Mineral Springs, they can challenge teams with their speed and have shown ability to be physical up front at times

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Hornet beast on November 03, 2018, 11:59:40 pm
Foreman Salem mount Ida hazen

You do realize that Foreman and Salem would meet in quarterfinals, so it's not possible for both to be in final 4?

Hawgpilot

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on November 05, 2018, 09:54:07 am
Foreman:  great defense and too much team speed;  a healthy Batey is the key for the Gators;  sleeper is Salem with a big time player in Turner

Junction City:  tradition & talent all over the field;  I'm not sure they will be tested before semifinals; Mt Pine is the sleeper but I don't see them knocking off JC

Conway Christian:  tough call between CC & Mt Ida; MI ended CC's season in 2017 playoffs, but this matchup will be in Conway and I believe that will be the difference; Fordyce is the sleeper in this part of the draw

Gurdon: Gurdon defense is tough, they only gave up 2-3 big plays to Batey last Friday;  Hazen vs Gurdon in Round 2 should be a premiere game of this entire bracket;  I definitely think the winner of that game handles Hampton who will make the quarterfinals;  my sleeper here is Mineral Springs, they can challenge teams with their speed and have shown ability to be physical up front at times

Ive said this as well.  If CC gets by Fordyce, I believe they beat MI.  CC has an improved defense from last year as well as a nice Jr running back that has some speed.

Playoff time, its fun to see how different styles match up.

Tigerbait1212

Watch for Salem and Hazen. I think one of them will be playing in LR

jsw6f0

If any of the 2 it would have to be Hazen. Salem has a bad draw when you figure in distance they have to travel and how much better Foreman is than they are.

Old Scrapper

Who do you have on upset alert in the 1st round?
I got Bearden over Mt Ida

Rida4Life

Foreman
Junction City
Fordyce
Hazen

JC over Hazen in the finals.

Rida4Life

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 05, 2018, 12:59:07 pm
Who do you have on upset alert in the 1st round?
I got Bearden over Mt Ida
I'll take Parkers Chapel over the Burg.

Always a dragon

If we're just throwing out upsets for the first round ,I'll take PC  for the upset....

Baj2844

I think there will be some surprise teams just my opinion nothing like playoff time

Always a dragon

Agreed, that's what makes this time of year so great , everyone has a clean slate ...win or go home!!!

who-knew

Upset alert, Bearden over Mt. Id and Clarendon over Gurdon!!!! That was wishful thinking. ;D ;D

COACH-Mike

Foreman
JC
Mt Ida
Mineral Springs ( We all know the Foreman victory was just a fluke, right.)  And we are healthy.

SOUTHARK99

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 05, 2018, 01:44:36 pm
Foreman
JC
Mt Ida
Mineral Springs ( We all know the Foreman victory was just a fluke, right.)  And we are healthy.

This is not crazy talk. It would not shock me if it works out like this.

dawgpound

couch-coach06

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 05, 2018, 01:44:36 pm
Foreman
JC
Mt Ida

I could see mineral making a run honestly they probably beat gurdon if number 5 wasn't suspended for 3/4

dawgpound

They won't come to Hampton and win tho not this year

COACH-Mike

Quote from: dawgpound on November 05, 2018, 02:55:24 pm
They won’t come to Hampton and win tho not this year
We weren't supposed to last year either.  We got EPC to deal with right now but I have seen you on film a few times.  This is why I think you are the team to beat.  Should be a good one though.

dawgpound

dawgpound

So has anyone's final four changed after round 1

BO_KNOWS

I'm still taking these four
Foreman
JC
Mount Ida
Hampton

allstate22

jsw6f0

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas