• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England VS Earle

Started by who-knew, November 03, 2018, 05:49:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who-knew

Who do you take in this one

i40traveler

Earle is certainly more talented but I wouldn't put it passed them losing in order to get to roundball

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I will go with Earle, I believe Carlisle woke them back up last week after hazen and des arc put them to sleep the previous 2 weeks.

Earle by 12

bigworm

I know i say the same thing every week, but its because it is the way it is. If our boys play with focus and effort we will have a chance. If not, we dont.

MomaLion

Sugeknight

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 05, 2018, 07:47:51 pm
He's getting better, thanks for asking.
Good deal!  (still upset how you treated Easy E)

Sugeknight

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on November 05, 2018, 08:13:50 pm
Good deal!  (still upset how you treated Easy E)

That's how it goes down in South Central.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 06, 2018, 08:32:46 am
That's how it goes down in South Central.
You should have chipped in on his funeral

MomaLion

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 05, 2018, 07:47:51 pm
He's getting better, thanks for asking.
Good, glad to hear that  :)

Sugeknight

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on November 06, 2018, 10:16:19 pm
You should have chipped in on his funeral

He wouldn't have rested well had I did that...

mrk1027

I remember an overconfident and underprepared Earle team losing to Magnet Cove a few years back... could this game have similar makings?

Dogg

It was not over confident. Half the team was basketball players and they were ready to hit the gym. 6 of out top 7 was ready to hoop

mrk1027

Quote from: Dogg on November 08, 2018, 10:06:21 am
It was not over confident. Half the team was basketball players and they were ready to hit the gym. 6 of out top 7 was ready to hoop

Seems like a really thoughtful way to treat their team!

Regardless of reason, Earle better not make the same mistake twice

Old Scrapper

Thomas is a handful, England will need to get out the track shoes.

Dogg

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 08, 2018, 10:09:47 am

These kids weren't even in high school when that happened. There was not a mistake made. That's

Dogg

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 08, 2018, 10:09:47 am

That group cared about basketball only. That went to the gym and started a 3 yr  state title run in round ball. We are not playing MC we are playing England. This group has all the motivation they need to play. They came to England as soph in the playoffs and lost at England

Sugeknight

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 08, 2018, 10:02:16 am
I remember an overconfident and underprepared Earle team losing to Magnet Cove a few years back... could this game have similar makings?

Why does it have to be Earle that's overconfident and underprepared and not England, we are a 3rd seed? Are you officially taking a shot at us here? Be a man and say what you want to say?

mrk1027

LOL

If you can't tell, I've already done that. I stated that the Earle team from a few years ago was guilty of those things, and that the 2018 should avoid that

England knows that they're the underdog in this one. I'm expecting a good game, not an online discussion about manhood

Dogg

England is not the underdog. They're at home.

Sugeknight

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 08, 2018, 11:56:11 am
LOL

If you can't tell, I've already done that. I stated that the Earle team from a few years ago was guilty of those things, and that the 2018 should avoid that

England knows that they're the underdog in this one. I'm expecting a good game, not an online discussion about manhood

Playing victim, and living in the past... Very impressive mrkie.

nightowl

i been quite mostly all season , but some one keep taking shots at my team . and tonight on the field we will put this matter to rest and win this game

Sugeknight

Sugeknight

November 09, 2018, 10:05:24 pm #23 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:14:40 pm by Sugeknight
36-14 in the Mud Bowl

Old Scrapper

Congrats on the 1st round win Earle

NEark tigers

Gift wrapped England 14 in the first quarter,and after that it wAd shutout football by the Bulldog Nation....

Alex Coleman 3 INT

bigworm

Gift wrapped? Id say we giftwrapped if for yall. May wanna look at the stats bra. Both teams tried their best to let the other win. Either team will get destroyed next friday in salem. Glad its yall!!!! Haha. We gonna get started monday for next season. See yall in august.

Dogg

Worm you know you would love to be playing this coming Friday.

Sugeknight

We can't be playing with bigworm's football emotions.

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: bigworm on November 10, 2018, 07:41:30 am
Gift wrapped? Id say we giftwrapped if for yall. May wanna look at the stats bra. Both teams tried their best to let the other win. Either team will get destroyed next friday in salem. Glad its yall!!!! Haha. We gonna get started monday for next season. See yall in august.
[/quote

Hilarious
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas