• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville vs Baptist Prep

Started by knownothingboutfallball, November 03, 2018, 03:30:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

knownothingboutfallball

beach bum

blackandoldgold

This game likely will get out of hand early. Booneville by whatever their coach wants.

CoolBreeze

After the Bearcats get finished with them, there won't be anything left of the Eagles but a few scattered feathers.

elmerfudd

I don't know a single thing about BP. They're from Little Rock, correct? What kind of offense do they run?

WarEagle10

BP is in its first year running a spread offense.  Bville has a lot more talent and should win.

Coach Saban

Boonville in a mercy rule by halftime.

WarEagle10

Quote from: Coach Saban on November 05, 2018, 02:38:47 pm
Boonville in a mercy rule by halftime.

Yeah yeah.   :-\  I just hope the concession stand has good hot chocolate. Glad BP made it to the playoffs, even if they have to play a conf champ first round.  It's been rough ride the last few years.  They've come a long way. 

elmerfudd

Quote from: WarEagle10 on November 05, 2018, 07:40:45 pm
Yeah yeah.   :-\  I just hope the concession stand has good hot chocolate. Glad BP made it to the playoffs, even if they have to play a conf champ first round.  It's been rough ride the last few years.  They've come a long way.

I'm not sure about our hot chocolate, but make plans to eat at Reid's BBQ before the game. Highway 10 downtown. Can't miss it. You won't regret it.

501lakeman

November 06, 2018, 01:35:50 pm #9 Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 01:37:49 pm by 501lakeman
Baptist prep pulls off the biggest upset ever

ChucktownTiger

Booneville by 52 and Schlinker passes for 72 yards this week and sets another passing record at Booneville.

RabAlumni

Booneville will call off the dogs in the 3rd Quarter.  Mercy Rule will be in effect.  Baptist Prep will score 8 pts total!

CatPride

Quote from: 501lakeman on November 06, 2018, 01:35:50 pm
You have lost your mind!!

CatPride

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 06, 2018, 02:13:06 pm
Booneville by 52 and Schlinker passes for 72 yards this week and sets another passing record at Booneville.
Ha!! 72 yards, that's funny!! It's still more passing yards than Chuck had against the Cats.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 06, 2018, 02:13:06 pm
Will it be 72 yards on a single screen pass?

elmerfudd

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 12:27:02 pm
Will it be 72 yards on a single screen pass?

We don't believe in screen passes.

TheShreckoning

Quote from: 501lakeman on November 06, 2018, 01:35:50 pm
That would be hilarious, but I doubt it happens.

Senior Roger

Quote from: TheShreckoning on November 07, 2018, 02:04:59 pm
That would be hilarious, but I doubt it happens.
I agree shreckoning Booneville is gonna clap BP

P.F.G.

WarEagle10

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 05, 2018, 07:50:02 pm
I'm not sure about our hot chocolate, but make plans to eat at Reid's BBQ before the game. Highway 10 downtown. Can't miss it. You won't regret it.

Looking forward to Reid's BBQ and seeing the talented Booneville team with the tradition, hospitality and good sportsmanship that I've heard about Booneville High School Football. 

Bearcatdad

Quote from: WarEagle10 on November 08, 2018, 11:33:02 am
Looking forward to Reid's BBQ and seeing the talented Booneville team with the tradition, hospitality and good sportsmanship that I've heard about Booneville High School Football.
Safe travels to you, fans and the team.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 07, 2018, 12:33:42 pm
We don't believe in screen passes.

It'll be on Booneville's 2nd possession.  They'll force a punt or turnover on the first possession and will have a short field.  Ray will probably run it in from 40 or so.  The next possession is where it'll happen.  A punt will put the ball at the 28, and the first play from scrimmage will be a bootleg - Schlink to Hesson for 72 yards. 

CatPride

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 08, 2018, 01:20:08 pm
It'll be on Booneville's 2nd possession.  They'll force a punt or turnover on the first possession and will have a short field.  Ray will probably run it in from 40 or so.  The next possession is where it'll happen.  A punt will put the ball at the 28, and the first play from scrimmage will be a bootleg - Schlink to Hesson for 72 yards.
+1

elmerfudd

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 08, 2018, 01:20:08 pm

Man you put some thought into that one! Im impressed.

Bearcatdad

1wildcat

Just dropping by to say good luck Booneville. I'll be pulling for you and really hope ya'll make it all the way Little Rock!

Bearcatdad

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 08, 2018, 09:42:42 pm
Just dropping by to say good luck Booneville. I'll be pulling for you and really hope ya'll make it all the way Little Rock!

Thanks good luck to Rison as well. 

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 08, 2018, 03:37:15 pm
Man you put some thought into that one! Im impressed.

It's voodoo my man.

Bearcatdad

WarriorFan

Maybe Booneville will not be classless in the victory.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: WarriorFan on November 09, 2018, 08:43:44 am

Lol....Thanks for stopping by.

elmerfudd

Quote from: WarriorFan on November 09, 2018, 08:43:44 am

As long as Lamar keeps that one cheerleader and the AD's cousin white hat away from Booneville, I can assure you everything will be just fine 😂😂

CapnObvious

Man it takes awhile for you Lamar folks to get over a spanking ! 😂

CatPride

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 09, 2018, 09:41:25 am
As long as Lamar keeps that one cheerleader and the AD's cousin white hat away from Booneville, I can assure you everything will be just fine 😂😂
+1000000

Bearcatpride

Halftime Booneville 42 Baptist Prep 0

CoolBreeze

WarEagle10

So Reid's BBQ didn't dissapoint.

Bearcatdad

Kevin

Booneville 55..... Baptist prep 3

Bearcatdad

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2018, 08:04:22 am
Booneville 55..... Baptist prep 3