• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to the Blytheville Chickasaws!

Started by JessieP, November 03, 2018, 01:55:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieP

November 03, 2018, 01:55:26 pm Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 02:15:49 pm by JessieP
Poetic justice at it's finest. Blytheville had to forfeit a game that would have given them the East title outright. It was a ticky-tac rule violation, in other words it was caca de toro. Blytheville has it's troubles but they deserve this title. Even PA Dad admits to pulling for Blytheville. Go get 'em Chicks, Make us proud.

Red Devil Alum

What caused them to forfeit the games? Ineligible player? what's the story?

JessieP

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 03, 2018, 02:30:47 pm
What caused them to forfeit the games? Ineligible player? what's the story?

It was a domestic issue, divorce, stepfather transfer type thing. The mother filed the wrong paperwork. It was a player that only saw action in 3 games and if you look at it you'd come away with a feeling of "Are you kidding me"?

Duck12

The more I hear about it the madder I get. Thank God everything worked out for this team. They have been through so much this year it's crazy. Most of the hurdles were put up py the players themselves but they've had every reason to just lay down and quit and haven't. A fan in the stands called them perfect imperfection and I love that about them.  If anyone wants to come have a good time tailgating with fun people be in Blytheville Friday night.  I know the Jr. high lawn is gonna be packed. Like always everyone is welcome.

Go Postal

JessieP, wouldn't Mierda de Toro be more proper?  ;D

JessieP

Quote from: Go Postal on November 03, 2018, 03:16:00 pm
JessieP, wouldn't Mierda de Toro be more proper?  ;D

Yes it would. It feels so good to know we're cursing up a storm on the FF message board. Where a cement structure used to block the flow of a river is automatically changed to "Heck", here we are talking like a mafia poker game.

Go Postal

November 03, 2018, 05:12:17 pm #6 Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:14:58 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: JessieP on November 03, 2018, 03:27:54 pm
Yes it would. It feels so good to know we're cursing up a storm on the FF message board. Where a cement structure used to block the flow of a river is automatically changed to "Heck", here we are talking like a mafia poker game.
das ist gut, aber das Mädchen mit dem großen Busen ist besser. At least that is what Steve Perry told me. :o

PA Dad

I add my congrats to Blytheville.  Go get em in the playoffs until you get to PA!

Rocket23

Fight, Fight, Fight for our school, for MAROON and WHITE!  Go Chickasaws! (May we meet in the 3rd round!)

Only words of alma mater I remember! 

Overdahill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 03, 2018, 05:12:17 pm
das ist gut, aber das Mädchen mit dem großen Busen ist besser. At least that is what Steve Perry told me. :o

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas