• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buckaroos vs Bye

Started by WHITEchicken, November 03, 2018, 12:21:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BuckHead

Quote from: Oldman on November 07, 2018, 10:03:39 am
What college coach gave you this info?
No college gave me anything. I have direct ties to the source that has all of this information. That's all I'll say about that lol

KOJACK

Quote from: BuckHead on November 07, 2018, 11:00:43 am
No college gave me anything. I have direct ties to the source that has all of this information. That's all I'll say about that lol
Who, Proud Buck?

BuckHead

Quote from: KOJACK on November 07, 2018, 11:20:03 am
Who, Proud Buck?
Yep. That's exactly who I got it from. I don't know how you knew lol

seeya

Quote from: LJ1985 on November 07, 2018, 08:41:55 am
Danville will take care of Yellville handily but I agree that Danville will face a monumental challenge in going to Smackover in week 2.  I am sure that Smackover will have tons of speed.  Of course, Rison did last year as well.  Just saying!
Danville has a good defense with some team speed of their own. I think they upset Smackover.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: seeya on November 07, 2018, 02:56:40 pm
Danville has a good defense with some team speed of their own. I think they upset Smackover.
Drugs are bad, just say no.

Greenie

I have seen everyone saying Danville will lose against Smackover. Okay but throw back to last years 2A state playoffs. Round Two. Rison @ Danville. Rison was expected to walk all over Danville but Danville held Rison to 32 points. If Danville plays defense like they did against Rison, could they have a fighting chance? Also Danville has middle linebacker JT Tatum in full health. This is just my opinion.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Greenie on November 08, 2018, 04:11:26 pm
I have seen everyone saying Danville will lose against Smackover. Okay but throw back to last years 2A state playoffs. Round Two. Rison @ Danville. Rison was expected to walk all over Danville but Danville held Rison to 32 points. If Danville plays defense like they did against Rison, could they have a fighting chance? Also Danville has middle linebacker JT Tatum in full health. This is just my opinion.
And don't forget Smack will be comimg off a tough match-up with Bye. Could be banged up

WHITEchicken

Holding a team to 32 is not good. What are you talking about.

1wildcat

Quote from: JeffSavagIV on November 05, 2018, 12:04:55 pm
Greg Turner Jr. #6
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6395401/5bd746b1e97a4215982f893a
Jaqueze Modica #3
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6395401/5bb233faa680971488f1ad22
Dexter Crockett #4
http://www.hudl.com/v/2AX1nk

For anyone that wants to see their regular season highlights. Lot of speed waiting on the winner of Danville/YV-S

That Modica kid is something else! A couple of those punt returns remind me of the Joe Adams punt return against Tennessee. Is he a Sr.? Is he getting any interest from the Hogs? It's hard to tell much about his size on that video, whats his height and weight?

Greenie

Quote from: WHITEchicken on November 08, 2018, 04:42:56 pm
Holding a team to 32 is not good. What are you talking about.
Rison had walked all over all their opponets in the 2a season. 50 points or more. so yeah holding a team like that to 32 is impressive

BuckHead

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 08, 2018, 06:45:09 pm
That Modica kid is something else! A couple of those punt returns remind me of the Joe Adams punt return against Tennessee. Is he a Sr.? Is he getting any interest from the Hogs? It's hard to tell much about his size on that video, whats his height and weight?
He's a Jr. His brother is a senior.

WHITEchicken

Game day is upon us. I think the live stream should be good tonight. Not sure what time kick off is. Any info would be nice.

JeffSavagIV

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 08, 2018, 06:45:09 pm
5'11"-6' 170. 2020. Hog's are aware of him. He's going to attend a few camps over the spring and summer and I'm sure Arkansas will be one of them. He's been electric all year. Doesn't get a ton of touches but he's made the most of them all year long.

Airedale12

Could be an interesting match-up next week in Smackover if Danville is not upset by Yellville in round one. Sometimes the better, most athletic does not win. I am sure this will be an interesting topic next week.

BuckHead

Quote from: Airedale12 on November 09, 2018, 01:34:27 pm
Could be an interesting match-up next week in Smackover if Danville is not upset by Yellville in round one. Sometimes the better, most athletic does not win. I am sure this will be an interesting topic next week.
Anything is possible but Smackover speed will be too much in my opinion.

KOJACK

Unless Smackover chokes they will beat the brakes off of Danville.

bleudog

November 09, 2018, 03:58:13 pm #66 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:01:53 pm by bleudog
Quote from: WHITEchicken on November 09, 2018, 11:55:26 am
Game day is upon us. I think the live stream should be good tonight. Not sure what time kick off is. Any info would be nice.

I hear it's been raining wildcats and bulldogs in Byeville.  All their buses are half underwater.  There was a picture on Twitter of Jim Cantore on top of one of the buses.  Bye won't be able to make it to Smackover without the help of the Cajun Navy or the Arkansas Air National Guard.  Bye's administration has requested the game be rescheduled.  Keep your eye on the ESPN crawl at the bottom of the screen on their broadcasts tonight for breaking news as it becomes available. (and pray for Jim, that boy ain't right)

WHITEchicken

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas