• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Memphis @ Searcy

Started by AverageJo24, September 24, 2018, 02:06:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AverageJo24

Both undefeated coming in. Thoughts?

westmem

Offense need some tweaking and if that work outs then
WM28
Searcy 24

Wildcat Football

WM has the top 6A defense in state after watching one game, but offense needs more consistency.  Searcy seems primed to move into upper-echelon with win, balanced on both sides of the ball.  I still say defense wins championships, so gotta go with WM in a close one.  I would love to watch this game, but GW is comin to town this week, another game of the week!

Gomer_Pyle_It_On

West Memphis was less than overwhelming at Marion. Offense lacked, defense allowed a sophomore QB to start 7 for 7, now you have a foe come into town that has beat you 5 of the last 6 times? And isn't it homecoming? Distractions galore for WM.

Searcy 35
WM 21

westmem

You know what I kind of with you on that homecoming thing it is very distracting throws you off on why you here to play I'm leaning towards searcy beating us that may wake us up

WMWRECKINGCREW

I have WM by a TD. Unlike the loses to Searcy, this WM team can stop the run with the front four. That allows them to drop 7 in pas coverage. They will give up alot of underneath plays but nothing big. I have enjoyed the past couple of games.

dhen

protegewill

West Memphis (4) in a very close game.

RD™

Billy Elmore got the Devils off to a strong start.

Right now I have them and Pine Bluff as threats to the Greenwood Throne.

zebrafan

Quote from: RD™ on September 29, 2018, 12:45:21 pm
Billy Elmore got the Devils off to a strong start.

Right now I have them and Pine Bluff as threats to the Greenwood Throne.
I'd take PB away....QB out, banged up his knee...unsure of his return...if there is a return.

WMWRECKINGCREW

Quote from: zebrafan on September 29, 2018, 01:03:50 pm
I'd take PB away....QB out, banged up his knee...unsure of his return...if there is a return.
Is that the young man that started last year. He had a great game against us.....

zebrafan

Quote from: WMWRECKINGCREW on September 29, 2018, 01:33:42 pm
Is that the young man that started last year. He had a great game against us.....
Yes it is.

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebrafan on September 29, 2018, 01:03:50 pm

Not so sure if we need to give up the chase just yet. Backup QB looked solid last night not near the runner that Foots is but has a nice arm and surprised me with his accuracy. I know it was against Mt. Home but every pass he threw hit the receiver right in the hands. Maybe come playoffs we get everyone back healthy.

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 29, 2018, 03:30:22 pm
Not so sure if we need to give up the chase just yet. Backup QB looked solid last night not near the runner that Foots is but has a nice arm and surprised me with his accuracy. I know it was against Mt. Home but every pass he threw hit the receiver right in the hands. Maybe come playoffs we get everyone back healthy.
He did surprise me, I hope he's just as good this week....he really looked good in the 2 min drill as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas