• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-4A week 0 pick-um

Started by Gray lizard, August 20, 2018, 07:50:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

The 4 will only have 2 games during the 0 week.  Remember to go to rules post to list your team conference records before the start of the first game.
Bonus game will be Mena @ DeQueen.

Gentry @ Dardanelle
Mena @ DeQueen

Good luck.

Gray lizard

Dardanelle                21
DeQueen                    8

smurf_you91

thatoneguy

Dardanelle            17
Dequeen               1

Shoe21

athletic supporter

The Coach

x14113

At least I have the luxury of waiting a bit longer for this one.

Not that it matters...  ::)

Gentry @ Dardanelle (35)
First sign of long-term decline: declare that a winning season with a playoff win is unacceptable. Unlike other programs that fell into that trap, though, the Lizards are in a good position to contend for the top spot in the conference. Much of it will depend on how quickly the numerous juniors catch on throughout the season, but this cycle, they'll be able to ease in against a Pioneer side desperate to find a new engine to drive the vehicle that is the offense.

Mena (10) @ De Queen
Anyone remember how the Bad-Luck Bearcats made a convincing start to last season, at least on paper? Well, after watching film of those first three games, I'm convinced that they would've barely made the playoffs had they been in our conference, let alone any other. The good news is that the returning players should be hungry for better things this season, if only to wash out the bitterness that is their losing skid. Fortunately, this year's matchup with a Leopard side trying to rebuild the OL should ar least provide a bit of confidence. One thing to watch is the contribution from Mena's underclasses.

rskyb33

Gentry @ Dardanelle      Dardanelle by 28
Mena @ DeQueen           Mena by 12

HorseFeathers

Dardanelle by 35
Dequeen by 8

Lumberjackfan1978

bilboswaggins

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas