• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GURDON Go-Devils

Started by HOLLYWOOD, August 18, 2018, 02:45:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLLYWOOD

Kyle Jackson has Gurdon on the right track from What I hear! Should be a good season for the Go-Devils!

stuck in between

Returning to the 7-2A just in time to catch a red hot Foreman Gator team led by class 2-A player of the year Batey a Mt. Ida Lion club that has lost two games in two years and is returning LaGrange, and a Mineral Springs team that if they pick up in 2018 where they left off in 2017 will be very dangerous. I see the Devils finishing 3rd at best, but a probable 4th in conference.

couch-coach06

If that scrimmage score against Conway Christian was accurate either gurdon is better than I figured.  Or conway Christian is way worse than I figured .. I still think they will be 3rd or 4th in conference .. Im in the camp that mineral is over rated as well

HOLLYWOOD

Foreman is gonna be tough to beat but I believe Gurdon is the sleeper of the conference. They gotta lot of young talent and Jackson has program goin in the right direction. I got Gurdon finishing #2 in conf

bearfan

Gueron defense is their strong point but their offense didn't get more than 25 yards on CCs defense. Both scores came from after the scrimmage was over when both teams were letting their young guys gets some work

godgiven999

I just watched about 60 yards rushing for Gurdon on 4 plays on FB.
Quote from: bearfan on August 18, 2018, 09:15:24 pm
Gueron defense is their strong point but their offense didn't get more than 25 yards on CCs defense. Both scores came from after the scrimmage was over when both teams were letting their young guys gets some work

bearfan

Quote from: godgiven999 on August 18, 2018, 09:42:58 pm
I just watched about 60 yards rushing for Gurdon on 4 plays on FB.
In this scrimmage game they played one half of football. Gurdon did not pass the 50 yard line while on offense. After the half both teams ran 10 play each and then 8 plays each. That's when CCs was letting their younger guys get reps

godgiven999

Gurdon has a tune up game vs Genoa Central

godgiven999

Gurdon looked stout tonight, dominated both lines of scrimmage. I bet Genoa didnt have 100 yards offense.
Gurdon moved the ball well on the ground and in the air.
It came from a mixture of players. Gurdon did put it on the ground, a few QB-center exchanges and a few fumbles or the score would of been in the 50s.

G-HIGH

Not having to play both ways makes a world of difference too. Excited to see how they fair next week against new 4A member Haskell Harmony Grove.

G-HIGH

Quote from: godgiven999 on August 31, 2018, 11:29:45 pm
Gurdon looked stout tonight, dominated both lines of scrimmage. I bet Genoa didnt have 100 yards offense.
Gurdon moved the ball well on the ground and in the air.
It came from a mixture of players. Gurdon did put it on the ground, a few QB-center exchanges and a few fumbles or the score would of been in the 50s.

Genoa had a whopping 42 yards of offense and yes Gurdon has some work to do on ball control, but overall conditioning looks real good.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas