• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP(GIRLS): CAC vs Riverview FRI 7:45

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2018, 12:25:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

More info to come.

WPWells

jackson501

I do believe Riverview has a chance to win the game if and only if they can limit #21 and #24 to around 10 points apiece. Williams will get her points regardless. The girls from Riverview will have to limit turnovers and knock down shots.

RedWolf275

Ozark Hog

Riverview should save the gas money and stay home they are not going to beat CAC! The only possible way would be if Williams fouls out and we all know that is not going to  happen.

HogCall11

I would have rather seen a CAC/Berryville matchup in the end. I think they stood the best chance against them.

LRRandy

Quote from: Ozark Hog on March 05, 2018, 05:40:26 pm
Riverview should save the gas money and stay home they are not going to beat CAC! The only possible way would be if Williams fouls out and we all know that is not going to  happen.
are you one of them tree huggin climate change persons? This is the second thread that you have advised staying home and saving gas. What. Afraid of burning a few fossil fuels are ya? Huh? Why don't you just let folks drive to these tournaments and enjoy themselves.

MDXPHD

Quote from: LRRandy on March 07, 2018, 06:21:07 pm
are you one of them tree huggin climate change persons? This is the second thread that you have advised staying home and saving gas. What. Afraid of burning a few fossil fuels are ya? Huh? Why don't you just let folks drive to these tournaments and enjoy themselves.

He does drive a Prius. So he's doing his part!

jmc21

Quote from: LRRandy on March 07, 2018, 06:21:07 pm

Very solid advice coming from someone that couldn't drive to Brookland for some tournament games.

LRRandy

Quote from: jmc21 on March 08, 2018, 07:53:58 pm
Very solid advice coming from someone that couldn't drive to Brookland for some tournament games.
nice third post.

beach bum

Quote from: jmc21 on March 08, 2018, 07:53:58 pm

There is a thing called work.... That would be my guess or hunch for why he didn't make it. I could be going way out on a limb, but that is just a hunch though.

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on March 08, 2018, 08:29:40 pm
There is a thing called work.... That would be my guess or hunch for why he didn't make it. I could be going way out on a limb, but that is just a hunch though.
newbie gonna newbie

SUGARTOWN

CAC's Christyn Williams wins the Naismith Trophy for best high school girls player of the year.

Congrats

Gray lizard

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on March 09, 2018, 10:50:59 am
CAC's Christyn Williams wins the Naismith Trophy for best high school girls player of the year.

Congrats
That is a big deal.  Great job by the young lady.

Momma_S

Any info on where I can livestream or listen to this game is greatly appreciated.

BigLion10

Quote from: Momma_S on March 09, 2018, 01:23:21 pm
Any info on where I can livestream or listen to this game is greatly appreciated.
Channel 42 has all of them on TV

owl84

Channel 38 on DirectTV. What is the number of the girl that is so good?

Ctucker

Quote from: owl84 on March 09, 2018, 07:48:28 pm
Channel 38 on DirectTV. What is the number of the girl that is so good?
it won't take long for you to find her

BigLion10

thebigman3

HorseFeathers

LRRandy

Congrats to CAC. I'm happy that Christyn got her state championship.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Ctucker

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas