• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: 1A 2 North District Brackets

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 18, 2018, 10:32:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Yep sources confirm Tipton started the brawl after the game. Bench cleared I heard and sources say they could've thrown out a few players after the game for both teams and that would've really hurt em bad first round of regionals

eamo8911

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 18, 2018, 10:32:52 am
Yep sources confirm Tipton started the brawl after the game. Bench cleared I heard and sources say they could've thrown out a few players after the game for both teams and that would've really hurt em bad first round of regionals
Huh?

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 18, 2018, 10:32:52 am
Brawl? Tipton started it? What source have you talked too? Mount Vernon? Watch the video and tell me again if Tipton started it. With another player in his face yelling and cussing. Given the tension of that game. And for one your in the wrong thread. There was no brawl. #1 just wasn't abt to let the whole team surround him like that. Nobody hit anybody. No punches were thrown. Benches didn't clear. Stands didn't clear. And key word in your statement is HEARD.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 18, 2018, 12:42:03 pm
Brawl? Tipton started it? What source have you talked too? Mount Vernon? Watch the video and tell me again if Tipton started it. With another player in his face yelling and cussing. Given the tension of that game. And for one your in the wrong thread. There was no brawl. #1 just wasn't abt to let the whole team surround him like that. Nobody hit anybody. No punches were thrown. Benches didn't clear. Stands didn't clear. And key word in your statement is HEARD.
#1 may not have hit anybody but he was sure fixin to! If that one ref- believe it may have been Garrett— hadn't have grabbed him and locked him up he was fixin to pop somebody! Y'all Guy people should be counting lucky stars! And I don't need to talk to anybody cause I had my usual front row seat!! I saw what I saw if ya know what I mean!

riccoar

Ok, watch what video?  Seems if it exonerated Tipton, you would have posted it or a link.

eamo8911

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas