• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pea Ridge

Started by pridgehog, February 02, 2018, 01:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pridgehog

Very proud of my sons Alma Mater, Pea Ridge Boys Basketball has won 20 plus games 4 years in a row now. The team this year is 20-4 after losing 5 Starting Seniors and 80% of last years production. Trent Loyd gets better every year and I think this team is poised to make another run in late Feb/early march. Not hearing much about them but this is another solid team.

BVCAT

This group of seniors has been strong since the 4th grade and that is with losing a couple to only playing football. They were just saddled with playing behind that exceptional group last year. People that have watched them through the years are not surprised by their success.

pridgehog

Quote from: BVCAT on February 02, 2018, 05:10:04 pm
This group of seniors has been strong since the 4th grade and that is with losing a couple to only playing football. They were just saddled with playing behind that exceptional group last year. People that have watched them through the years are not surprised by their success.
Yes, the Junior Class has 3 of 5 of the starting spots on this team. So looks like next year will be great again!

CTEPirateFan

Very talented team! Saw them play at the Battle at The Ridge early in the season and can only imagine how much they've improved since that was their first week with the football players.

pridgehog

Quote from: CTEPirateFan on February 06, 2018, 12:17:30 am
Very talented team! Saw them play at the Battle at The Ridge early in the season and can only imagine how much they've improved since that was their first week with the football players.
, they are getting better every week. Great group of young men.

pridgehog

Another Impressive win last night for the Blackhawks!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas