• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! PA vs McClellan

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 04, 2017, 11:14:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Pulaski Academy vs McClellan
37-36
5A State Championship Game
December 2, 2017

Touchdown

It was that kind of game -  massive pile-ups that even the officials had to get up close to see what was happening ...

Touchdown

Two-points

Onside ...

My lens was a bit long for this shot ... you can just see the edge of the ball at the top of the shot.

Burlsworth Award - Tommy Crumpton - McClellan

Burlsworth Award - Luke Jones - Pulaski Academy

MVP - Layne Hatcher - Pulaski Academy

These photos are FREE to download/print/share on social media for personal use.  Commercial use is prohibited.  Schools and/or booster clubs are welcome to freely use any photo and can contact me for a photo without a copyright tag.  E-mail address is here in my profile or on my website:  https://rhondashotme.smugmug.com/Sports/2017/As-Featured-in-Fearless-Friday/i-zwRXSNH

Each photo will show in a larger size when clicked and will return to small size when clicked again.  Right click to save/download the larger size.

Y'all enjoy and send me an e-mail if you have questions and/or requests ... oh, and the photos may not be in order of game progression.  Had to change cards on my camera during this game and the sequence is probably off a bit and because I had no electricity for six hours yesterday, didn't have time to check sequence.

Maynard G Krebs

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 04, 2017, 11:40:40 am
Great shots, Rhonda.  Thanks!

^^ Ditto. Those are super photos as always Rhonda !

Yellowcake

JessieP

Those really are great photo's, very professional looking. I do have a question about some, I was wondering if you could help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda.

Yes, I get very bored when football season ends!

PercussionMan

Always a great job with the photos!!  Thanks for sharing!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas