• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Earle

Started by NWA Hawg, November 24, 2017, 09:39:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

5 is very fast. Should be a great high school football game. It's the first time since 1984 that Earle has played a Semi Final game at home and it will be the only game in Crittenden Co. Friday night

sheepdawg92

this should be the good game down to the wire I got Foreman for one reason only I know Hampton would beat Earle if they would played them and Foreman runs a similar offense to ours  Earle will not be able to stop them I got Foreman 46 Earle 20

Lions84

Gators win and move on to Little Rock.

COACH-Mike

This will be a great High school football game.  Loads of talented players for both teams.  Simply say this BATEY VS BOHANNON.  What has been seen so far is not what you will see Friday night.  I look for Bohannon to mirror Batey on defense.  This will be the deciding factor of this game.  Will Bohannon be able to contain Batey on defense?  Only time will tell.
Extra stuff:
17 from Earle is right in there with Batey and Bohannon when it comes to athleticism.  He is a game breaker.
How Healthy is 21 and 24 from Earle?  They both took some tough shots against Mineral.
Foreman's Oline is better.
Foreman can kick extra points and field goals.
As a team Earle is slightly more athletic.
Foreman will need some air game.  When Earle played Cross County they had 11 players with in 4 yards of the scrimmage line.
The most dangerous play for Earle is when there is a breakdown, BO knows what to do and can do it.
Long Trip for the Gators.

My Pick  Foreman in OT by a field goal.  Will be an outstanding game between two outstanding programs.

Danold Dump

Y'all quit arguing about this game...them bulldogs fixin to raise the roof on Foreman..Dump on em...Dump out

Dogg

24 and 21 are ready to roll. Should be a great game. Shout out to Coleman for all the hard work he's put in to the football program in Earle. We heard that when it gets cold and the basketball starts bouncing Earle would lay down. 0nly 11 days left in the 2A football season and the Bulldogs are stil here.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Dogg on November 27, 2017, 01:16:49 pm
24 and 21 are ready to roll. Should be a great game. Shout out to Coleman for all the hard work he's put in to the football program in Earle. We heard that when it gets cold and the basketball starts bouncing Earle would lay down. 0nly 11 days left in the 2A football season and the Bulldogs are stil here.
it will be least then that for the bulldogs dogg. Y'all will have four days left of football after today. Then y'all try to repeat for basketball but there's rumor that Gerry will be leaving early so no repeat there.

Dogg

That's an opinion in which you are entitled to. If Gerry doesn't play basketball we could still 3 peat. Earle basketball is a totally different animal. The road would tougher but we could still win it.  The kids from Earle will decide how many days we have left. Great position to be in!!

bdubyab60

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 27, 2017, 01:40:38 pm
it will be least then that for the bulldogs dogg. Y'all will have four days left of football after today. Then y'all try to repeat for basketball but there's rumor that Gerry will be leaving early so no repeat there.
Earle smoking teams without Gerry now. Earle graduated like 2 seniors. They don't need him to 3 peat. Earles loaded

ForeverBulldog23

Only Game In Crittenden Co🤘🏽 Should Be Packed Out At The Dog House Friday Night 🐶👌🏾‼️ Looked At Film On Foreman #5 Is Ok But He Has Not Been Smacked In The Mouth🤐💯 #5 Gonna Have To Earn It EveryTime He Touch That Rock..But I'm Ready For Friday Bulldogs Roll🐶🐶🐶🐶‼️

couch-coach06

November 27, 2017, 02:34:57 pm #110 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:37:11 pm by couch-coach06
Kids tough as nails I saw him get destroyed on a punt return and he was right back in there .. he likes contact u want see any of our players stepping out of bounds they always looking too put a hat on ya and  get those extra yards

GatorBall

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on November 27, 2017, 02:31:07 pm
Only Game In Crittenden Co🤘🏽 Should Be Packed Out At The Dog House Friday Night 🐶👌🏾‼️ Looked At Film On Foreman #5 Is Ok But He Has Not Been Smacked In The Mouth🤐💯 #5 Gonna Have To Earn It EveryTime He Touch That Rock..But I'm Ready For Friday Bulldogs Roll🐶🐶🐶🐶‼️

Really, hasn't been smacked in the mouth?? Please continue to motivate our players with your stupid uneducated comments!!!

Believe me when I say this, this kid loves contact!! He actually gets more enjoyment out of playing safety than he does running the ball!!

Let's ask one of your wr's Monday how it turned out when they ran a slant across the middle...

hornets23byers

These Earle folks lack in education. That's why they have transcrip troubles .. i guess we only play flag football in 7aa . Y'all need to set the refer down and get in to realization that Friday Earle football is done for 2017

Champ74

It's "reefer" High Dude, at least learn how to spell Dope Head before you try to criticize someone's education.

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 27, 2017, 05:11:46 pm
These Earle folks lack in education. That's why they have transcrip troubles .. i guess we only play flag football in 7aa . Y'all need to set the refer down and get in to realization that Friday Earle football is done for 2017

So retarded that it's no longer funny, we've got to get this guy some help. I'm going to donate a bucket of A B C Blocks to Mineral Springs for this dude so he can also learn to spell while he's smoking on his "refer!"

BlueNGold52

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on November 27, 2017, 02:31:07 pm

#5 from Foreman is a baller and will not back down from contact while carrying the ball and he is a very sure tackler that will hit you hard!! Foreman should not be intimidated going into this game if they play a solid game they should win this one.

Eslim03

Foreman is starting to understand the big game and I think the more big games they play in the more dangerous these young men will get. Foreman has athletes all over the field and fly to the ball. As far as physicality, once you play the gators then you will realize contact is not a concern. They seek it out.

Mr. Trill

What? GB is probably like the 5th best starter on the bBall team. Lol don't need him to win a championship.

ForeverBulldog23

Let's Go Bulldogs Let's Go Bulldogs 4days Away 🐶🤐‼️

Dogg

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 27, 2017, 07:43:02 pm
Foreman is starting to understand the big game and I think the more big games they play in the more dangerous these young men will get. Foreman has athletes all over the field and fly to the ball. As far as physicality, once you play the gators then you will realize contact is not a concern. They seek it out.
It's only 4 teams left and they all are dangerous. Just like Foreman, Earle wouldn't be here if they couldn't play. This will be a great game. Earle will come to play.

Eslim03

I agree with you dogg. This Friday will be fun to watch. Can't wait.

Dogg

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 27, 2017, 07:52:59 pm
What? GB is probably like the 5th best starter on the bBall team. Lol don't need him to win a championship.
Earle has a 6-6 wing player we name KD as Kevin Durant and he can flat out stroke it. 2 6-4 post players and a 6-3 combo guard. Why do you think Murray went ahead and started playing? Just in case Bohannon wasn't playing. Bench is deep and talented. But with Bohannon Earle is almost unbeatable. He usually doesn't show up until mid January anyway. Earle is young and loaded on the hardwood. But our focus is on trying to beat a stout foreman football team

hornets23byers

Already talking about basketball lol ;)

hornets23byers

Tried to type reefer but it went to refer first this cell phone does no justice when driving but you knew what I mean lol

NEark tigers

November 27, 2017, 10:57:53 pm #124 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 11:08:53 pm by NEark tigers
From one of your previous posts, it seems to me you can't spell, either....it is transcript, not transcrip. You have committed grammatical fraud, Thank You.

Anyway, how is Mineral's off-season going?

NEark tigers

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 27, 2017, 09:43:24 pm
Tried to type reefer but it went to refer first this cell phone does no justice when driving but you knew what I mean lol
You do know that Driving While Texting is against the law.

NEark tigers

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 27, 2017, 09:41:09 pm
10X WORLD CHAMPIONS (9 Boys, 1 Girls)

Mr. Trill

Right, like i said, Earle don't need GB to win a championship in Bball

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 27, 2017, 09:43:24 pm

No, we don't "knew" what you mean in this continuous conundrum that you've created in an attempt to insult The E's educational levels, which in fact has resulted in an oxymoron for the Mineral Springs educational system because you're an idiot that misspells words and blames it on "texting and driving." Now unless "refer" is some form of a new double entendre that no one else has heard about, I'm going to need you to become a better example to the youth of Mineral Springs by first, stop texting and driving, a Fearlessfriday post is not as important as someone's life. Second, please stop smoking verbs like "refer" that are meant to "mention, make reference to, allude to, touch on, speak of/about, talk of/about, write about, comment on, deal with, point out, call attention to." Okay 👌🏾?

Dogg

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 27, 2017, 09:41:09 pm
We talk basketball year round in the E!! 

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Dogg on November 28, 2017, 05:56:17 am
We talk basketball year round in the E!!
and thats the reason Earle never make to state

sheepdawg92

Foreman is a more physical team and a smarter team with the two equal a win and a trip to state. I believe Foreman is the Hampton of last year.

dawg_days

I have the gators by 6 but with it being in Earle I am cautious

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 28, 2017, 07:43:29 am
and thats the reason Earle never make to state
You don't talk basketball so what's your excuse for your team not making it.

Dogg

We are playing football this Friday and you're not

BlueNGold52

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 28, 2017, 07:46:59 am
Foreman is a more physical team and a smarter team with the two equal a win and a trip to state. I believe Foreman is the Hampton of last year.

Foreman is a much more fundamental and disciplined team than Hampton of last season.

dawg_days

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on November 28, 2017, 08:32:36 am
Foreman is a much more fundamental and disciplined team than Hampton of last season.

I would have to disagree. All of this years Foreman players played against Hampton last year and lost so the fundamental part I believe is inaccurate.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Dogg on November 28, 2017, 08:18:14 am
We are playing football this Friday and you're not
this will be last game with the so call all world QB...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on November 28, 2017, 08:32:36 am
not true about our last year team

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 28, 2017, 08:49:57 am
this will be last game with the so call all world QB...
Who does Hampton play this Friday? ....... in Basketball

sheepdawg92

it don't matter who we are playing all it matters that you boys will playing basketball this Sat.

sheepdawg92

I know you about get big welcome to some real football smash mouth football thats what we do down south. Yall Northern football like playing 7 on 7 right two hand touch football up that way. 

ForeverBulldog23

I Need To Meet Y'all After The Game Friday👀🤔‼️ Earle Will Be Ready 🤐‼️

couch-coach06

Your not gona be able too meet the people talking crap because they aren't from foreman lol

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 28, 2017, 09:08:27 am
I know you about get big welcome to some real football smash mouth football thats what we do down south. Yall Northern football like playing 7 on 7 right two hand touch football up that way.
apparently Hampton doesn't play smash mouth because they were sent home at home rd 1.  Your team plays trash mouth football.

DEBO64ETOWN

Earle by 10!!! Dogs will Roll on to (Little Rock for the slow people lol) Da Rock!!!

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 28, 2017, 09:03:39 am
it don't matter who we are playing all it matters that you boys will playing basketball this Sat.
and will be winning on the court as well. We are already playing basketball 4-0 I believe. 9x state Champions. Bet there is not a state title in any sport in Hampton is it

Dogg

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 28, 2017, 09:29:15 am
Your not gona be able too meet the people talking crap because they aren't from foreman lol
right!👍

sheepdawg92

Quote from: DEBO64ETOWN on November 28, 2017, 09:33:44 am
Earle by 10!!! Dogs will Roll on to (Little Rock for the slow people lol) Da Rock!!!
not going happen even Chad HOOTENS picking Earle to loss. Chad been 85% right.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Dogg on November 28, 2017, 09:35:33 am
and will be winning on the court as well. We are already playing basketball 4-0 I believe. 9x state Champions. Bet there is not a state title in any sport in Hampton is it
Well we been to the rock when last time you guys been.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas