• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-4A Score, Schedules and Comments

Started by OldTimeCager, November 25, 2014, 09:08:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4AWhistler

Huntsville 59 Lincoln 47

Lincoln led the first quarter then fell behind by 4 at half.  Huntsville came out and shot extremely well in the third and pulled ahead.

Three hard fought games in three nights took its toll on Lincoln.  Huntsville definitely had fresher legs.

razorsharp94

Don't know scores but Pea Ridge boys beat Prairie Grove and Prairie Grove girls beat Berryville. Finals match ups: Girls Huntsville vs Prairie Grove; Boys: Huntsville vs Pea Ridge. Both 1 and 2 matchups.

Ole Legend

PR vs Huntsville at 7:00 tonight. Any predictions?

WattsOzark

WattsOzark

Ole Legend

leaglebb

District Tournament Girls:

Huntsville 39
PG           42

Final

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: leaglebb on February 22, 2015, 11:44:43 am
District Tournament Girls:

Huntsville 39
PG           42

Final

legalebb, I watched the final qtr online , two very good teams going at it, pg is small but very athletic, and very well coached, Huntsville had more size but had a few turnovers late in the game that hurt, also pg is very good at the line. Good luck in Regionals!!

leaglebb

thanks Olfan and the same for the Brookland girls.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: leaglebb on February 22, 2015, 12:43:51 pm
thanks Olfan and the same for the Brookland girls.

Thanks, looks like we will have either Lonoke or Southisde the first rd of Region in Trumann. Depends on how we do vs Pocahontas Monday night. Hopefully our girls will continue to improve every game!!

LRRandy

What are the boys seeds looking like for region out of conference 1?
1 through 4 and is that the way the season worked out if was there an upset in the district tournament? Looking forward to Pottsville this week.

Leroy88

Boys regular season:
1. Huntsville
2. Pea Ridge
3. Prairie Grove
4. Shiloh
5. Lincoln
After the district tournament:
1. Huntsville
2. Pea Ridge
3. Prairie Grove
4. Lincoln

TigerMan2005

I'd like to remind everybody of the success of my earlier prediction. I told you all Huntsville was the only team who could make it to state. This whole conference was a joke this year. Pea Ridge was a pretender

Ole Legend

Quote from: TigerMan2005 on February 27, 2015, 05:21:43 pm
I'd like to remind everybody of the success of my earlier prediction. I told you all Huntsville was the only team who could make it to state. This whole conference was a joke this year. Pea Ridge was a pretender

So a pretender beat Huntsville by 14? I think you need to watch what you say. PR is a very good program that should have won by 15 last night, but got screwed by refs. Get your facts straight before you talk.

TigerMan2005

Bad loss blamed on the refs..typical.

Tigerdad2

Quote from: Ole Legend on February 27, 2015, 05:50:38 pm

So a pretender beat Huntsville by 14? I think you need to watch what you say. PR is a very good program that should have won by 15 last night, but got screwed by refs. Get your facts straight before you talk.
A pretender only beat a 4-17 Berryville by 2

TigerMan2005

Ole Legend

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on February 27, 2015, 07:56:51 pm

A pretender only beat a 4-17 Berryville by 2
Also beat Pg 3 times. Lincoln twice.

TigerMan2005

Mind all pg games were under 5 points except for the game in district. And they beat lincoln by 3 and 7 so real impressive

pv bb fan

Fact is Dardanelle beat PR

TigerMan2005

Bottom line the best team from the conference is the only one to make it out of regional and is the 4th seed in state lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas