• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kyren Batey

Started by IdaLions, October 14, 2018, 10:56:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IdaLions

What offers does the kid have? After watching him against Ida he looked real good, just wondering who all wants him.

Redzone

I think Henderson State and UAPB are his only official offers right now, but Oklahoma State Head Coach came and talked to him in person. Louisiana Tech, UCA, and Iowa State have also showed interest.

couch-coach06

Height is what is holding him back from getting more major D1 attn he visited UCA last week they like him as a slot receiver .. he camped at Memphis this summer and recorded a 4.4 lazor 40 .. them and the other schools above like him as a DB I think he will end up at a solid mid major D1 program .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

As long as he gets a free education, and takes advantage of that opportunity, stays out of trouble, that's all that matters.

Dogg

Quote from: couch-coach06 on October 14, 2018, 11:44:07 am
Height is what is holding him back from getting more major D1 attn he visited UCA last week they like him as a slot receiver .. he camped at Memphis this summer and recorded a 4.4 lazor 40 .. them and the other schools above like him as a DB I think he will end up at a solid mid major D1 program .
The razorbacks need him. We lack speed up on the hill

couch-coach06

Morris knows about him he has been by .. more interested in the sophmore D end Haywood .. there has been razorback recruiting classes he probably would have got an offer in but this probably isn't one ..

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 14, 2018, 04:05:37 pm
The razorbacks need him. We lack speed up on the hill
Off topic but speed is on its way to the hill

Smackover Fan

Louisiana Tech can get him to the next level and provide a good education. I'm excited to see where his future takes him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas