• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Soccer (Scores, Predictions, and Tournament Info)

Started by LeonelJ11, March 04, 2021, 12:10:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonelJ11

Hope to use this as a way to communicate about 4A Soccer. Please share scores, cancellations, predictions, etc. Please no hate!

Go Postal

April 06, 2021, 08:37:33 am #1 Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:39:53 am by Go Postal
It looks like the Harrison Lady Goblins (defending 4A State Champs), are off to a good start this season at 8-2-0 with their two losses being to Siloam Springs and Kickapoo (Springfield MO).

I just saw that on Saturday, April 3, 2021 Sophomore Clare Barger set an Arkansas Activities Association record of most goals scored in a game with 6 against Shiloh Christian. The previous record was 5 held by Cori Keller of Stuttgart. #GoGobs

VHSCoach2

Quote from: Go Postal on April 06, 2021, 08:37:33 am
It looks like the Harrison Lady Goblins (defending 4A State Champs), are off to a good start this season at 8-2-0 with their two losses being to Siloam Springs and Kickapoo (Springfield MO).

I just saw that on Saturday, April 3, 2021 Sophomore Clare Barger set an Arkansas Activities Association record of most goals scored in a game with 6 against Shiloh Christian. The previous record was 5 held by Cori Keller of Stuttgart. #GoGobs

Farrah Hopkins of Vilonia also scored five in a game against Conway-St. Joseph a few seasons back.

Congrats to Clare on setting the new mark!

chaoslord

Quote from: Go Postal on April 06, 2021, 08:37:33 am

That's quite an achievement, congrats to her

Go Postal

Quote from: chaoslord on April 06, 2021, 08:40:04 pm
That's quite an achievement, congrats to her
She and some of the other girls on the team had a late start because of being in the basketball playoffs and winning the State Championship this season.

ClarksvilleFutbol

Walter s

Just giving an opinion. Harrison girls gonna win state. I'm sure there's a couple other teams out there who can compete with them, but I'm putting my money on the lady gobs. They've been unreal the last few years, and no different this year. An outstanding program. A joy to watch!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas