• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverview Basketball

Started by PigskinPete, February 14, 2006, 08:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigskinPete

Has anyone seen Riverview play this year?  Apparently, the Cooperwood kid is pretty good.  What else do they have?

playa_11

February 14, 2006, 08:56:21 pm #1 Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 09:03:05 pm by playa_11
They got a kid named Tony Hall. He is about 6'2 or 6'3 and has a pretty good first step and an excellent three ball, but has to play out of position at the point. Other than Hall and Cooperwood they don't have any playmakers, but  when their role players do step up though they are very tough to beat.

I forgot to mention that Cooperwood is as good as advertised. It will be tough to find someone in AAA that can gaurd him one on one.

Uncle Tupelo

I've also heard about the same things.  Cooperwood and Hall are pretty much the team, along with some decent role players.  I know they were both at the CAC @ LRC game to check out those teams back in January.

D56

February 15, 2006, 10:05:52 am #3 Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:35:29 pm by D56
Who have they played that  presents any competition on defense?  CAC, PA, and LRC all play tough defense.  How many points is this guy averaging?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas