• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7AAA GIRLS TITLE

Started by 2hot2bnashdown, February 03, 2006, 04:03:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the 7AAA title for the girls?

Ashdown
6 (46.2%)
Dequeen
3 (23.1%)
Fountain Lake
3 (23.1%)
Mena
1 (7.7%)
Prescott
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

2hot2bnashdown

...I mean you already know who I am going for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

softballash25

NO  DOUBT..................................GO  PANTHERETTES

panther_pride

chilly gilly

floorburn

You have to favor Ashdown right now but watch out for Fountain Lake.  The Cobras have struggled a little at times this season but seem to be putting it together as of late.

Big Time

game on

cm143184

How can you not put Bismarck as a choice?  They have been playing really good as of late.  They got screwed in a 1 point loss at DQ last week, and if they beat FL tonight you have to look at them as a contender.  Remember FL barely beat them earlier in the season when Bismarck was playing terrible.  They are definitely better than prescott and mena.

2hot2bnashdown

You know, to be honest, when I think about 7AAA for girls, the only teams that I think about are Ashdown, Dequeen, and Fountain Lake because it is a battle each year. But, Bismarck is doing exceptionally well this year.

CONGRATS TO BISMARCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

floorburn

I am an old Cobra and naturally my sentiments are with them but if you look back at my previous posts you will see that early on I said that Bismark was the most improved team in the conference and very well coached.  The district tournament will be very interesting this year.  I will still be pulling for my Cobras but Dequeen, Ashdown, Bismark any of these four could win the tournament.  Good luck to all.

lauren307

Bismarck beat FL tonight by 1.

cm143184

Your good sportmanship is appreciated.

Rains

before bismarck beat ft. lake it was going to be dequeen vs. ft. lake friday night for second place and a buy to the finials in the district tournament.  did this loss change anything or can ft. lake still be second if they win.

j#31

Quote from: License to Chill on February 08, 2006, 09:15:16 am
before bismarck beat ft. lake it was going to be dequeen vs. ft. lake friday night for second place and a buy to the finials in the district tournament. did this loss change anything or can ft. lake still be second if they win.
If FL wins on Friday they have second because If FL wins that means they beat DQ both times.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas