• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeQueen @ Mena (Rd. 2)

Started by dequeen21, January 04, 2006, 10:15:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dequeen21

How will the games turn out this time??  DeQueen boys and girls both won the last time these two matched up.....

Rains

Its at Mena, do you need to say any more than that!!!

dequeen21

DeQueen will win again... they will get screwed still on the calling but I think that they will put it out

Bearcats

DeQueen has no room to talk with Larry, Moe, and Curly that call at your place.

dequeen21

When we beat yall the game was called good at times and bad at times for both teams.. so stop your bitchin... and yall r known down in Mena to have refs that screw everyone so it doesnt matter.. but Just make sure yall bring it tomorrow night.. cuz DeQueen is coming to put it on yall .. even tho everything will be against them..

dequeen21

DeQueen won ... again... hard fought game... not very good officiating  but no complaining.... DeQueen just beat Mena this time... there should be no exceptions/whining this time...

Bball34

what does mena have we play em 2morrow

dequeen21

The Castor kid is a very good offensive player... Woods can shoot the ball well from 3... There really wasnt that much of an inside threat except Fowler is a very good offensive and defensive rebounder.. they shoot the ball pretty well from outside but if you can keep Castor contained then you should be alright.. he is good off the dribble so keep him out of the lane.

Bearcats

Quote from: dequeen21 on January 05, 2006, 10:52:21 pm
When we beat yall the game was called good at times and bad at times for both teams.. so stop your bitchin... and yall r known down in Mena to have refs that screw everyone so it doesnt matter.. but Just make sure yall bring it tomorrow night.. cuz DeQueen is coming to put it on yall .. even tho everything will be against them..

You know we say the same thing about refs in DeQueen.  You know your going to get screwed when you show up.  So I guess we can agree that we have a mutual dislike for the officiating at the others home court and for that matter home field.

Good game Friday night, just sorry we waited so long to get it started.  Might have been a different outcome if we had played in the first half.

So DQ21 how many did you have Friday night.  I don't think it was anywhere close to the 26 you had the first game, but could be wrong.  Looked like Wood did a good job of denying you good touches for the most part.  Your team did a good job picking up the slack though.

dequeen21

first of all... I had 30 the first time we played... and this time i had 19 and 9 rebounds... and I will admit... Woods did a very good job denying me the ball but it's alright.. ill take 19 pts and 9 rebounds every night if we get the win... especially when its on Mena..

10_DQ_30

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas