• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How's them rings taste lanny

Started by dawgpound, December 03, 2016, 07:11:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

December 03, 2016, 07:11:54 am Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:10:51 am by dawgpound
Never in my life have I seen someone so sure about something they have no control over as Lanny on fearless Friday underground.  I hope those rings taste good for breakfast this morning Lanny

bulldawg2016

Yup that's the kind of statements that get teams beat he put some bad ju ju on England! Heck everyone was saying England would win state! The DAWGS are on a mission and they won't be stopped!!

Ventman

Congrats to the dawgs but you still have one game left.

thabeast428

dawgpound

Gatormeat

Quote from: Ventman on December 03, 2016, 08:29:57 am
Congrats to the dawgs but you still have one game left.

You should be! Mount Ida plays good at the rock!

bulldawg2016

Hampton is on a mission and IDA is the only one left in the way!! Go get it Dawgs!

WonderWartHawg

Hampton, this is your one shot at a trophy most likely. Represent 8AA well and with class.

ChickenHawk

I am so looking forward to Underground. I wonder if he will even show up? Bring lots of excuses or lots of water. Crow feathers are dry.

Hampton? Who is Hampton? Do they have a team this year?

He's gone! BOOM!

What's that noise? BOOM!

Three headed what?  BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

baseball13

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on December 03, 2016, 12:31:43 pm
Hampton, this is your one shot at a trophy most likely. Represent 8AA well and with class.

How is this most likely their one shot to a trophy? They have kids come up just like everyone else does. I guess what you are saying is Hampton won't have a team next year.

IndependentFootballFan

Lanny is notorious doing this. In regards to the 2008 Championship game he did the same thing, he told Fountain Lake to order their rings; the only question would be if Fountain Lake would break the state scoring record. Not only did they not break the scoring record they lost the championship game to Charleston .

HorseFeathers

Quote from: IndependentFootballFan on December 04, 2016, 01:44:07 pm
Lanny is notorious doing this. In regards to the 2008 Championship game he did the same thing, he told Fountain Lake to order their rings; the only question would be if Fountain Lake would break the state scoring record. Not only did they not break the scoring record they lost the championship game to Charleston .

Feel like Charleston did it in dominating fashion too

BO_KNOWS

Some people just don't know football. Lanny I'm half your age and I know better to crown a champ in week 3 haha!!!

IndependentFootballFan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas