• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 2A state title. Hampton Bulldogs vs Mt Ida Lions. Let's get it started!!!!

Started by AirWarren, December 02, 2016, 09:37:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's gonna win state?

Hampton
99 (67.8%)
Mt. ida
49 (33.6%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Voting closed: December 09, 2016, 09:38:20 pm

doctor in the house

It's the day before the big game and folks are giving Mt. Ida just about as much a chance to win as they gave Donald Trump...

The Bear

The bottom line is this . Tomorrow two of the best teams in the state will play for all the marbles . Hampton is sitting on top thinking there is no way little ole mount Ida has a chance . They have Thomas who if is as good as they say will be better than Alex Collins . No way mount Ida will ever touch him . . Blah blah blah mount Ida has heard it all before and when they show up tomorrow and smack Hampton right in the mouth all these Hampton fans will disappear . We waited 9 years for another state title and them lion boys are coming for it . Good luck Hampton you gunna need it

paraloma

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 09, 2016, 11:31:19 am
Can we not all agree that we should hyphenate Hampton-Hermitage ???

Already trying to justify a  Mt Ida loss?

Dr. Defense

Dr. Defense

AirWarren

dawgpound

Dr. Defense

dawgpound

fresh_prince

Quote from: The Bear on December 09, 2016, 12:50:23 pm
The bottom line is this . Tomorrow two of the best teams in the state will play for all the marbles . Hampton is sitting on top thinking there is no way little ole mount Ida has a chance . They have Thomas who if is as good as they say will be better than Alex Collins . No way mount Ida will ever touch him . . Blah blah blah mount Ida has heard it all before and when they show up tomorrow and smack Hampton right in the mouth all these Hampton fans will disappear . We waited 9 years for another state title and them lion boys are coming for it . Good luck Hampton you gunna need it

Well when they load that bus and head that way they better come with their mind made up.

WPWells

PROJECTION FROM FRED BIRD'S PROBABILITY MODEL:

Hampton 38
Mount Ida 33

flawlessthoughts

dart

Jt1974

Boomcannon

Mt Ida-21
Hampton-34

BOOM BOOM BOOM

flawlessthoughts

jsw6f0

Ventman

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 09, 2016, 04:08:33 pm
What hotel is Hampton staying at?f
Do you want autographs? Are you a stalker? Do you have evil intentions? What's your reasons for asking that question?

flawlessthoughts

bobthebuilder

Quote from: doctor in the house on December 09, 2016, 12:38:13 pm
It's the day before the big game and folks are giving Mt. Ida just about as much a chance to win as they gave Donald Trump...

Naw...Lanny said Ida would win...it's all set.

monster_island

FilmCrew

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 09, 2016, 06:05:46 pm
I agree with the 62 but I'm giving Ida a late touchdown after the starters are out.

I will take those points... Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 09, 2016, 07:57:03 pm
I will take those points... Willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Do you think I'm foolish enough to bet on an exact score?

FilmCrew

Foolish yes... Thanks for asking...

If you don't know what "the points" means...Just ask...

That is a spread Cleatus...So, no I don't think that is the exact score... But you give me 51 points...Is that clear enough simpleton?

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 09, 2016, 08:54:16 pm
Foolish yes... Thanks for asking...

If you don't know what "the points" means...Just ask...

That is a spread Cleatus...So, no I don't think that is the exact score... But you give me 51 points...Is that clear enough simpleton?
I'll give you a Snicker before & after the game. I'll give you math lessons also.

Traindad84

This week on Fearless we have had a lot of crowing, a little sarcasm, some pot stirring, and maybe some bent feelings. But none of this matters. Tomorrow at noon a game clock will start and 4 quarters later there will be a state champion and a runner up. Both of these teams have had great seasons. Seasons to remember. In my opinion the great thing about high school football is, if everyone could go back to thirty minutes before the first football game this season was played, who could have correctly predicted that it would be these two teams in the championship. So tomorrow the Mount Ida Lions will play the Hampton Bulldogs for the 2A State Championship. I pray for no injuries on the field, good sportsmanship on both sides, and safe travels for all. See you at WMS.

fresh_prince

Quote from: Traindad84 on December 09, 2016, 09:16:39 pm
This week on Fearless we have had a lot of crowing, a little sarcasm, some pot stirring, and maybe some bent feelings. But none of this matters. Tomorrow at noon a game clock will start and 4 quarters later there will be a state champion and a runner up. Both of these teams have had great seasons. Seasons to remember. In my opinion the great thing about high school football is, if everyone could go back to thirty minutes before the first football game this season was played, who could have correctly predicted that it would be these two teams in the championship. So tomorrow the Mount Ida Lions will play the Hampton Bulldogs for the 2A State Championship. I pray for no injuries on the field, good sportsmanship on both sides, and safe travels for all. See you at WMS.

I would have predicted Hampton I think.

FilmCrew

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 09, 2016, 09:12:16 pm
I'll give you a Snicker before & after the game. I'll give you math lessons also.

Exactly what I thought!! All mouth and no action...

LJ06

South Arkansas got one title tonight! Bring home the 2nd one tomorrow Bulldogs!

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on December 09, 2016, 10:18:03 pm
South Arkansas got one title tonight! Bring home the 2nd one tomorrow Bulldogs!

Bring it home boys. I'll be there cheering them on!

Had to resurrect ole bulldawg2016 in the orange and black again tonight haha

dawgpound

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 09, 2016, 10:00:35 pm
Exactly what I thought!! All mouth and no action...
DUDE, I don't know you. Who makes bets with people they don't know lol?

xoxofootball

Quote from: The Bear on December 09, 2016, 12:50:23 pm
agreed. good luck to both teams, but hopefully the Lions have what it takes to shut them hermdogs up for good.

Headhunter15

Backwoods Bart

AirWarren

Ventman

HorseFeathers

If you are out of state the gMes are livestreams on nfhsnetwork.com....there is a $10 fee though

paraloma

mr.gametime

Wow...that didnt look like a block in the back unless..it was called on a block the camera didnt catch

HorseFeathers

mr.gametime

mr.gametime

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Made

mr.gametime

Mt.ida ....you can not arm tackle any of Hamptons running backs they are to big for that.

THA TRUTH

mr.gametime

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas