• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs England

Started by eldofan, November 26, 2016, 12:06:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Where will this game  be played at?

heavyhittaz_7

eldofan

THA TRUTH

I'm gonna be there to watch England dominate

tmycjy

My computer said England 38 Hampton 31

Flashmob

Stinks that the season long undefeated number 1 ranked team has to go on the road for a playoff game. I know it's due to the arbitrary method of the way the bracket is laid out, but Hampton is catching a break nonetheless. 

keojimmy

Quote from: Flashmob on November 28, 2016, 02:22:31 pm
Stinks that the season long undefeated number 1 ranked team has to go on the road for a playoff game. I know it's due to the arbitrary method of the way the bracket is laid out, but Hampton is catching a break nonetheless.
I got a buddy who has 2 state championship rings out of rison , he said you can bet England will spot them at least 2 td before the game starts. we wont only be playing Hampton , but will also be playing the zebras at the same time.. YELLOW FLAGS WILL FLY ...

bulldawg2016

Quote from: keojimmy on November 28, 2016, 02:42:45 pm
I got a buddy who has 2 state championship rings out of rison , he said you can bet England will spot them at least 2 td before the game starts. we wont only be playing Hampton , but will also be playing the zebras at the same time.. YELLOW FLAGS WILL FLY ...

already blaming the refs!! SMH!!

Hgalum50

Quote from: keojimmy on November 28, 2016, 02:42:45 pm
and he got that from a guy in Rison go figure! If he wants to say anything about the refs he should look in his own backyard.

baseball13

I think the refs have called good all year at Hampton for both teams. Not to mention Hampton don't pick these refs the state appoints them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 28, 2016, 07:14:30 pm
I think the refs have called good all year at Hampton for both teams. Not to mention Hampton don't pick these refs the state appoints them.

That crew last week, were hardly even noticeable, which is a good thing.

baseball13

I agree. It's been like that all year in Hampton.

Lions84

Those England boys gonna lay the wood on Hampton Inn.

Rida4Life

Do people not realize that the AAA assigns crews for playoff games?

baseball13

NO they are to stupid to understand that. It's no way a sorry football program like Hampton has can beat the 12time defending state Champs ENGLAND at home without getting help from the refs.

THA TRUTH

Lions84

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Lions84 on December 01, 2016, 03:03:07 pm
GO ENGLAND LIONS!!
We've been impatiently waiting all week on their arrival. Are they there yet?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas