• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE GREAT 8

Started by flawlessthoughts, November 25, 2016, 10:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flawlessthoughts

I guess its true what we say, "The 8 is the best conference in 2A football. Always has been always will be.

thabeast428

Thankful y'all are keeping it up while we're in 3a lol

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 25, 2016, 10:06:31 pm
Thankful y'all are keeping it up while we're in 3a lol
Just kept right on rolling.

thabeast428

Hope y'all win it all but will say England will probably be yalls toughest challenge. Jc played them pretty close for one half but their qb killed us 2nd half

bdubyab60

Thought you were only a TA fan?

Ventman

England will throw the ball all over the field on Hampton.

dawgpound

Can't throw it laying on his back

flawlessthoughts

November 25, 2016, 10:34:05 pm #7 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:36:50 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 25, 2016, 10:14:05 pm
Thought you were only a TA fan?
I am but I also said a long time ago "the best talent in 2A ball is south". I don't have a favorite team I love the game & watching family members play. What's so hard to understand about that?

bdubyab60

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 25, 2016, 10:34:05 pm
I am but I also said a long time ago "the best talent in 2A ball is south". I don't have a favorite team I love the game & watching family members play. What's so hard to understand about that?
I understand you will say what you need to say to fit your needs. I completely understand supporting a family member. But he is on a TEAM with 20 something other kids. They deserve your support also.

I don't care what you said about talent when the only talent you really back is one player. Don't pick both sides when it's convenient

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 25, 2016, 11:13:02 pm
I understand you will say what you need to say to fit your needs. I completely understand supporting a family member. But he is on a TEAM with 20 something other kids. They deserve your support also.

I don't care what you said about talent when the only talent you really back is one player. Don't pick both sides when it's convenient
When Monta goes to the sidelines I exit the stadium. Understand now? I'm sure you do too because scoring becomes tough when he's off the field & that's boring.

bdubyab60

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 25, 2016, 11:58:41 pm
When Monta goes to the sidelines I exit the stadium. Understand now? I'm sure you do too because scoring becomes tough when he's off the field & that's boring.
Nope that's  selfish on your part. But it is what it is

Pick_DA_EAGLES

There was only ONE athlete on the field from the 8 that was better than #14 & 19 from des arc last night.

dawgpound

Pick they both looked like they where banged up after the first qtr both was limping around a little

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on November 26, 2016, 08:20:52 am
Pick they both looked like they where banged up after the first qtr both was limping around a little

Just how they play for some reason.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas