• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Hampton

Started by flawlessthoughts, November 25, 2016, 09:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you have?

England
104 (61.5%)
Hampton
65 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Voting closed: December 03, 2016, 06:44:11 pm

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 10:52:11 am
Your defense gave up over 300 to des arc. Your special teams is whats dangerous.
Bend but don't break.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bear for life on November 27, 2016, 10:00:45 am
If Hampton play him at safety England will still pass the ball they have 4 great receiver an one is 6'6 monta can't defend all four so I would say keep him at lb an just blist an bring pressure
That's why it's a team game.

ALPHA_TANGO

November 27, 2016, 11:57:00 am #102 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:02:18 pm by ALPHA_TANGO
Your defense gave up over 300 to des arc. Your special teams is whats dangerous.
we only scored once on special teams.....had 2 interceptions and a fumble recovery for a TD....held your offense to 6 points with our starters.....I'd say defense won that game without a doubt!!! Not to mention the other fumble we forced within the 5 yard line.....come on pick.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 27, 2016, 11:04:53 am
Bend but don't break.

Lol, you was there. Hamptons defense is their weak link. Their special teams are dangerous. That was the difference in the game. Possible big play at anytime during the kicking game. Des arc 2 biggest misstakes were in the kicking game by kicking to monta, im still scratching my head over that and the change to the spread right before half, at that point in the game our run game was moving the ball.

DO NOT KICK TO MONTA OR CHANGE YOUR OFFENSE WHEN ITS WORKING.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 27, 2016, 11:57:00 am
we only scored once on special teams.....had 2 interceptions and a fumble recovery for a TD....held your offense to 6 points with our starters.....I'd say defense won that game without a doubt!!!

Montas kick off return to the 15 set up a score, des arc fumbled on yalls 4 unforced, the fumble return was des arc fault for changing our offense when the normal offense was working.

Wasnt saying your defense is bad, only saying out of all the phases of the game, its the weakest.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 12:04:46 pm
Montas kick off return to the 15 set up a score, des arc fumbled on yalls 4 unforced, the fumble return was des arc fault for changing our offense when the normal offense was working.

Wasnt saying your defense is bad, only saying out of all the phases of the game, its the weakest.
That's funny, Des Arc coaches told Ables after the game we have the best defense in 2a!! I'd agree with him!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 27, 2016, 12:09:43 pm
That's funny, Des Arc coaches told Ables after the game we have the best defense in 2a!! I'd agree with him!

Did you hear that wirh your own ears? If one of them did, it was "coach talk".

And epc held us to 12 points and we didn't fumble on their 4.

dawg duo

Come on pick, some of that is facts.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawg duo on November 27, 2016, 12:27:02 pm
Come on pick, some of that is facts.

I haven't said anything thats not FACTS.  Yall acting like i said yalls defense sucked or was terrible. When i was actually complimenting the other parts of the team. Geez comprehension is difficult, but not impossible.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 12:31:33 pm
I haven't said anything thats not FACTS.  Yall acting like i said yalls defense sucked or was terrible. When i was actually complimenting the other parts of the team. Geez comprehension is difficult, but not impossible.
your failing to comprehend that our defense won the game.....take away that "1" punt return and Hampton still wins 28-14.....that's ok.....like I said.....I'm glad  they underestimate our defense

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 11:59:53 am
Lol, you was there. Hamptons defense is their weak link. Their special teams are dangerous. That was the difference in the game. Possible big play at anytime during the kicking game. Des arc 2 biggest misstakes were in the kicking game by kicking to monta, im still scratching my head over that and the change to the spread right before half, at that point in the game our run game was moving the ball.

DO NOT KICK TO MONTA OR CHANGE YOUR OFFENSE WHEN ITS WORKING.
I agree kicking it to him was totally disrespectful & a very bad decision. No one has kicked it to him all season long. Exactly what was the gameplan? Couldn't have been the normal "eliminate Monta you win". DA did a very good job of containing & eliminating big plays other than the returns. They played discipline ball BUT it would had been a larger lead had Ables not took Monta out early in the 4th. DA was beaten into submission & would have allowed a big run or two from Ta. As far as the defense goes they beat you up and by the 4th qtr offenses are worn out & stalled. They've done it all season long. Not one team has shown to be in better condition this season.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 12:25:26 pm
Did you hear that wirh your own ears? If one of them did, it was "coach talk".

And epc held us to 12 points and we didn't fumble on their 4.
epc also played a full game with DA....we took our starters out 4th allowing you to score again so what was your point about that??

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 27, 2016, 01:23:56 pm
I agree kicking it to him was totally disrespectful & a very bad decision. No one has kicked it to him all season long. Exactly what was the gameplan? Couldn't have been the normal "eliminate Monta you win". DA did a very good job of containing & eliminating big plays other than the returns. They played discipline ball BUT it would had been a larger lead had Ables not took Monta out early in the 4th. DA was beaten into submission & would have allowed a big run or two from Ta. As far as the defense goes they beat you up and by the 4th qtr offenses are worn out & stalled. They've done it all season long. Not one team has shown to be in better condition this season.

Not sure that the plan was to kick to him period.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If England doesnt kick to monta, they will beat yall,  back on the subject at hand.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 27, 2016, 01:31:21 pm
epc also played a full game with DA....we took our starters out 4th allowing you to score again so what was your point about that??

So im guessing you didnt hear that yourself

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 01:33:37 pm
If England doesnt kick to monta, they will beat yall,  back on the subject at hand.
We will see.

big E

The only way England kicks to Thomas is if they line him up on the front line . Lions kicking game is not the best .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on November 27, 2016, 01:58:51 pm
The only way England kicks to Thomas is if they line him up on the front line . Lions kicking game is not the best .

He will line up close, you know how we kick and he almost scored, got to the 15ish

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 27, 2016, 01:35:59 pm
So im guessing you didnt hear that yourself
no I did not but I have a very trustful source!

HorseFeathers

Kinda hid him on the kickoff return to the 15.......Maybe kicker got confused and didn't know if was him over there?...the punts tho....who makes the decision to kick to the best athlete on a team....forget kicking to the best one in the classification....seriously?

ALPHA_TANGO

They don't have to kick it to him.....we will just have whomever to pitch it back to him....simple

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 27, 2016, 02:13:34 pm
Kinda hid him on the kickoff return to the 15.......Maybe kicker got confused and didn't know if was him over there?...the punts tho....who makes the decision to kick to the best athlete on a team....forget kicking to the best one in the classification....seriously?

Beats me.

Ric Flair Wooooooo

Is BJ healthy??.. just watched the England game from Friday and I noticed he didn't start on off and while on defence he was playing corner.. I always thought he played DE

big E

They'll probably just shank it out of bounds.

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Most of them yards must have been late in the third quarter and the fourth quarter when a lot of the young ones was playing. All I know is them receivers better have that chin strap buttoned up ask PC what happens when try and throw over the middle on Hampton!

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 27, 2016, 11:06:01 am
That's why it's a team game.

What A TEAM GAME dang I think flawless is finally coming around.

Ventman

Quote from: 🏈BullDawgNation🏈 on November 27, 2016, 03:33:39 pm
Most of them yards must have been late in the third quarter and the fourth quarter when a lot of the young ones was playing. All I know is them receivers better have that chin strap buttoned up ask PC what happens when try and throw over the middle on Hampton!
Didnt PC score 28 on yall. I don't think they even scored on England. England's receivers are ready for the task.

dawg duo

They did score on england. Not 28 by any means, but england did not shut them out.

Ventman

November 27, 2016, 05:11:19 pm #129 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:13:32 pm by Ventman
I think England did shut them out. 47-0. The Lions have allowed a TD or less in seven games, 4 have been shut outs.

Countryboy5

We did shut them out we won 47-0 that was the score at half time

Coyboy

Only way Hampton wins is if they suit up big Suzy from the cafe.

smackdat014

Going to be a high scoring game.

dawgpound

Bare foot suzi don't get around to good anymore but we got some boys that's been looking for a fight and they will be ready

Trucker1978

Lol so what about this so called 3 headed monster, sounds like Hegler and child's had maybe 25 yards combined 😂, well least that's what I seen Friday at des arc . No way they will beat England with just monta

dawgpound

Hampton finds ways to win you stop one thing they beat you somewhere else

Ventman

They gonna find a way to get beat Friday night. The tears will be free flowing.😰😰

sickwillie

Quote from: Ventman on November 27, 2016, 07:10:06 pm
They gonna find a way to get beat Friday night. The tears will be free flowing.😰😰
LOL

Trucker1978

It's  always "if you stop one thing, some else opens up" Hampton got excuses and idiots.  Back field really don't impress me just shows you that child's and Hegler can't run against a tough defense.

dawgpound

Quote from: Trucker1978 on November 27, 2016, 07:12:29 pm
It's  always "if you stop one thing, some else opens up" Hampton got excuses and idiots.  Back field really don't impress me just shows you that child's and Hegler can't run against a tough defense.
is that not what happened and I guess we played cupcake teams all year for 2 of them to have over 1000 yards rushing and one not far from it

flawlessthoughts

Or maybe it shows the offensive line isn't as good as some thought they were. I've always wanted to see them in the spread myself.

MDXPHD

This is a fun thread to keep up with. I'd like to go ahead and thank all of you for providing entertainment throughout this week.

Backwoods Bart

England has more horses, but Hampton has "the horse".  If England seals the edge, it will be a long night for Hampton. Hampton's DB's cannot handle England's passing game. Hampton by 3 in a very good game! May have to make a Calhoon County run Friday night!

Ventman

The Lions run D is tough, gonna take a lot more than Monta for them to win Friday night!

dawg duo

I don't think it's hampton that has all the idiots. But there are some idiots on this board.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Well, there will be 1 D1 player on the field friday night and he was a difference maker when we played them the day after Thanksgiving last year. Congrats Brandon Thompson. Committed to Washington state.  Looks like he maybe the only D1 sr on the field friday night.

Lionsmane

Honestly wonder why Hampton runs the double wing T. Should  run the spread and put the athletes they have in space to spread out a defense. That's why England wins, they will score in open space with the athletes.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Ventman on November 27, 2016, 05:11:19 pm
I think England did shut them out. 47-0. The Lions have allowed a TD or less in seven games, 4 have been shut outs.

Okay I said I wasn't gona post anymore this year but I can't take it anymore!! I bet my paycheck england doesn't even come close to shutting the DAWGS out!!

Ventman

Dude there's no way England shuts them out but I bet at the end of the game the Lions are winning the game. Good gravy, anybody in their right mind knows their going to score.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on November 27, 2016, 07:46:46 pm
Okay I said I wasn't gona post anymore this year but I can't take it anymore!! I bet my paycheck england doesn't even come close to shutting the DAWGS out!!

That would be a safe bet and i would put some on that as well

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas