• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A QB's

Started by DHS#1, November 20, 2016, 08:39:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DHS#1

Which team that is still in the playoffs has the best QB?

beach bum

Wouldn't every poster agree its the England QB? I know there are some really good ones in 2A, but he seems above the rest. We should change it to the 2nd best QB and there could be some debate!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: beach bum on November 20, 2016, 08:44:38 am
Wouldn't every poster agree its the England QB? I know there are some really good ones in 2A, but he seems above the rest. We should change it to the 2nd best QB and there could be some debate!

No argument from me

beach bum

Who would be the 2nd best out of the other 7 schools left? I imagine that would be a really good debate. I imagine Des Arc, Hampton, Danville, and CHG all have good ones?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: unbiased_fan on November 20, 2016, 08:57:46 am
Best QB is Brazael from England, Beat athlete playing QB is Thomas from Hampton

Can't argue that either

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: beach bum on November 20, 2016, 08:56:49 am
Who would be the 2nd best out of the other 7 schools left? I imagine that would be a really good debate. I imagine Des Arc, Hampton, Danville, and CHG all have good ones?

Des Arc's qb has came along pretty nice after coming back from an injury in week 2. But Bohannon would probably be considered behind Brazeal.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 09:08:51 am
Des Arc's qb has came along pretty nice after coming back from an injury in week 2. But Bohannon would probably be considered behind Brazeal.

I agree,  Bohannan is a well rounded QB

Hornet4ever

Hackett QB obviously still isn't in it, but I would put him up against the best. Dang good QB.

Mr. Trill

Statistically who are the top 3 QB's? That's if anyone know. Although stats don't matter to determine.

young_gun

Quote from: unbiased_fan on November 20, 2016, 08:57:46 am
Best QB is Brazael from England, Beat athlete playing QB is Thomas from Hampton

I think the best athlete playing QB is a toss up between Madding at Danville and Thomas from Hampton. Brazeal is best from a passer standpoint.

STUNNA

Quote from: young_gun on November 20, 2016, 12:59:07 pm
I think the best athlete playing QB is a toss up between Madding at Danville and Thomas from Hampton. Brazeal is best from a passer standpoint.

Thomas is the best football player in 2A football

Cheek

Quote from: young_gun on November 20, 2016, 12:59:07 pm

Obviously you have never seen Brazeal play.  He can run and scramble with the best of them.  The thing with England, he does not have to run for us to be successful.  Danville and Hampton rely on their QB's to generate 90 percent of their offense.   He is also a standout at basketball and baseball.  He is a very gifted athlete. 

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: Cheek on November 20, 2016, 01:30:16 pm
Obviously you have never seen Brazeal play.  He can run and scramble with the best of them.  The thing with England, he does not have to run for us to be successful.  Danville and Hampton rely on their QB's to generate 90 percent of their offense.   He is also a standout at basketball and baseball.  He is a very gifted athlete.
Thomas also is a heck of a basketball and baseball player. What a lot of people don't know is baseball is Thomas favorite sport. Let's not forget about track also.

HG Hornet

Quote from: beach bum on November 20, 2016, 08:56:49 am
CHG QB Whitley is pretty scrappy.  He is a very good kid. 

Cheek

Quote from: unbiased_fan on November 20, 2016, 02:21:48 pm
Brazael athleticism is 2nd only to Thomas.  They are head and shoulders above every one else.  From what I've seen Bohannon is a better athlete than Madding.

Manning is a better runner than Bohannan.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Cheek on November 20, 2016, 02:24:30 pm
Manning is a better runner than Bohannan.
Are you referring to Eli or Peyton?? lol

Butch_Cassidy

When itss all said and done Bohanon is the best Athlete and Quarterback ..... he can play every position on the field all 22..... can the others do that!!!!!!

Ventman

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 02:40:24 pm
Are you referring to Eli or Peyton?? lol

Probably Archie he could run

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on November 20, 2016, 02:46:26 pm
When itss all said and done Bohanon is the best Athlete and Quarterback ..... he can play every position on the field all 22..... can the others do that!!!!!!
Of course Thomas can!!! All Around Athlete!!! He could coach as well if given opportunity!!!  ;D

BO_KNOWS

It's only good that we ( I said we as a state) have good talent to put on the field . Yes I included DA and England .

flawlessthoughts

Have you heard of Monta Thomas?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 02:52:11 pm
Of course Thomas can!!! All Around Athlete!!! He could coach as well if given opportunity!!!  ;D

I figured he was coaching too.  ;D

flawlessthoughts

November 20, 2016, 03:06:35 pm #23 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:08:59 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on November 20, 2016, 01:52:46 pm
Thomas also is a heck of a basketball and baseball player. What a lot of people don't know is baseball is Thomas favorite sport. Let's not forget about track also.
Didn't he win the long jump at state last season? I don't think that guy knows much about Monta Thomas.

ALPHA_TANGO

Pit Bull

Nope

Lionbro20

Bohanon cannot play all 22 positions, let him start at a line spot and every teams dline in 2a will get in the backfield at once, he may can play 14 positions.. cause he wouldn't be a good dlineman either

HorseFeathers

Fun fact....madding at Danville has rushed for 1000 yards in 6 games of action...and he hasn't been at 100% most of the season...

flawlessthoughts

Well Monta has played DE, S, CB, LB, WR, QB & RB.. He's being recruited as an athlete. So I'd say YES, he can do it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 20, 2016, 03:33:33 pm
Well Monta has played DE, S, CB, LB, WR, QB & RB.. He's being recruited as an athlete. So I'd say YES, he can do it.

Still no offers?

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 20, 2016, 03:23:53 pm
Bohanon cannot play all 22 positions, let him start at a line spot and every teams dline in 2a will get in the backfield at once, he may can play 14 positions.. cause he wouldn't be a good dlineman either
6-3 220... bench press 325 squats 525... verticle 37... 4.5 fourty.... Trust me he can play every position on the field....Bohanon is the real deal...and not a good dlineman.....hes one of the best ends in the state....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on November 20, 2016, 04:00:42 pm
6-3 220... bench press 325 squats 525... verticle 37... 4.5 fourty.... Trust me he can play every position on the field....Bohanon is the real deal...and not a good dlineman.....hes one of the best ends in the state....

He doesn't run a real 4.5 forty. High 4.6's maybe, which is still fast, especially for a kid his size. If he was that fast, he would have multiple big d1 offers

Pit Bull

This dude has obviously not seen Bohanan...

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 20, 2016, 03:28:29 pm
Fun fact....madding at Danville has rushed for 1000 yards in 6 games of action...and he hasn't been at 100% most of the season...

Geesh, I knew he would dominate when they dropped down but that is crazy!

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 04:11:30 pm
He doesn't run a real 4.5 forty. High 4.6's maybe, which is still fast, especially for a kid his size. If he was that fast, he would have multiple big d1 offers

Eagle, they are staking up...

flawlessthoughts

HorseFeathers

Must have missed that...where from?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 20, 2016, 06:36:39 pm
Eagle, they are staking up...

I'm guessing you meant "stacking up"?

Who all has offered?  He is most definitely an athlete. I've seen him play basketball the last couple years.

Pit Bull

Yep, Bama, A-State, Memphis, Hogs

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Mr. Trill

1. Bohannon can even play the Assistant Coaching positions too let's not forget bout that one. 2. And yes, he has offers from great schools with solid programs. Where does Brazeal have offers at?

bdubyab60

He played defensive end, linebacker and safety against us. 3 or 4 tackles for loss at defensive end. He's as big as most offensive lineman in 2A and no people wouldn't just blow by him. But as far as your defensive lineman comment you are wrong it's where he plays most of his downs on defense by what I've seen.

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 07:19:19 pm
They have offered?
Im pretty sure a couple have. I'm not sure the Hogs have, but he did camp and visit there this year. Auburn also has interest. He's still just a Junior. 4.0 student as well. He's a solid all around athlete.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 20, 2016, 07:12:42 pm
Yep, Bama, A-State, Memphis, Hogs

Looks like he only has  one from A state, the others are "showing interest".  Nothing wrong with that.

Pit Bull

Great kid most importantly

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 20, 2016, 07:30:24 pm
Im pretty sure a couple have. I'm not sure the Hogs have, but he did camp and visit there this year. Auburn also has interest. He's still just a Junior. 4.0 student as well. He's a solid all around athlete.

I forgot he was just a jr. Seems like he's been playing forever.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 07:31:49 pm
Looks like he only has  one from A state, the others are "showing interest".  Nothing wrong with that.

Definitely got an offer from Memphis and maybe your right on the others... He still has time...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 20, 2016, 07:34:48 pm
Definitely got offer from Memphis and maybe your right on the others... He still has time...

Definitely still time. Like I said, I forgot he's just a jr. Rivals (could be wrong) just showed A state.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 20, 2016, 07:23:48 pm
1. Bohannon can even play the Assistant Coaching positions too let's not forget bout that one. 2. And yes, he has offers from great schools with solid programs. Where does Brazeal have offers at?

Brazeal has offers from army. And every d2 instate I believe

flawlessthoughts

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas