• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E-Town (England) vs E-Town (Earle), Round 3

Started by Pit Bull, November 19, 2016, 10:32:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

I doubt it, we aren't nearly that trash talking team that we use to be, Hampton and Des Arc are up to 4 pages already plus they are spilling into this one. The Bulldogs just want to play...

lionfan59

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well you know after reading one of Hackets post. England and Earl game is just going to be another Gridiron Gang type of game.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 21, 2016, 06:38:26 am
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well you know after reading one of Hackets post. England and Earl game is just going to be another Gridiron Gang type of game.

What do you mean?

Flashmob

Quote from: jsky14 on November 20, 2016, 07:25:27 pm
DA may have a state title, but they now have the internet at Hampton.

Just not in the gym.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Flashmob on November 21, 2016, 09:40:57 am
Just not in the gym.

This is football, the basketball thread is down a little lower.

playmaker04

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 21, 2016, 04:37:27 am
I doubt it, we aren't nearly that trash talking team that we use to be, Hampton and Des Arc are up to 4 pages already plus they are spilling into this one. The Bulldogs just want to play...
Hey Pit,who keeps Earles stats? We don't post ours on maxpreps without I have access to our teams hudl account.

bigworm

This should be a good game. Bohannon ain't no joke. And earle has athletes to burn. No trash talk from us, pit. Those hampton folk are taking up everyone's share of smack.

baseball13

Hampton folks are smack talking because Pick has ran his mouth about Hampton all year long!!

Lionbro20

There is a DA Hampton thread for talks trash talk..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 21, 2016, 12:13:33 pm
Hampton folks are smack talking because Pick has ran his mouth about Hampton all year long!!

Really?

Old Scrapper

I figured Hampton was trash talking and looking Pick up on Facebook because you are scared little insecure boys! Guess I was wrong.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 21, 2016, 01:09:07 pm
I figured Hampton was trash talking and looking Pick up on Facebook because you are scared little insecure boys! Guess I was wrong.

Lol, im not hard to find. I guess i missed the part where i "ran my mouth about Hampton"

baseball13

pick you have done nothing but run your mouth about Hampton and Coach Ables.

Pit Bull

November 21, 2016, 02:57:02 pm #63 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:00:58 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: playmaker04 on November 21, 2016, 10:58:29 am
Hey Pit,who keeps Earles stats? We don't post ours on maxpreps without I have access to our teams hudl account.

One of the assistants tracks the stats pretty good but I don't know where he post them other than internally...

I bet NEATiger has some accurate stats on Bohanan too...

Pit Bull

Quote from: bigworm on November 21, 2016, 11:23:13 am
This should be a good game. Bohannon ain't no joke. And earle has athletes to burn. No trash talk from us, pit. Those hampton folk are taking up everyone's share of smack.

Yea, it's crazy how the year when JC Fans leave with all their smack talk, you pick up a phenom neutron Team with a super stud, and they slide right into JC's crap talking spot... Amazing...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 21, 2016, 02:59:47 pm
Yea, it's crazy how the year when JC Fans leave with all their smack talk, you pick up a phenom neutron Team with a super stud, and they slide right into JC's crap talking spot... Amazing...

Hopefully next year it will be better. Smh

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: baseball13 on November 21, 2016, 12:13:33 pm
Sure has..

Fanatic

Earle is  always a contender and has had a solid season, but England is too overpowering. they won't face a big challenge until Hampton

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 21, 2016, 03:28:35 pm
Sure has..

Go to our thread and either of you show me where. So we can let them have their thread

Pit Bull

Quote from: Fanatic on November 21, 2016, 03:31:23 pm
Earle is  always a contender and has had a solid season, but England is too overpowering. they won't face a big challenge until Hampton

Great thing that games are played on the field instead of emotional fan rooms...

LRLION

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 09:50:46 am
I really hope and pray England beats Earle just so Hampton can be the team to put them out in the semi's for the second year straight!! After Hampton blows out DA everyone will see what us Hampton posters have been talking bout all year about our conference and our athletes!!
Hampton beat England last year ?

Old Scrapper

NEark tigers

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 21, 2016, 02:57:02 pm
One of the assistants tracks the stats pretty good but I don't know where he post them other than internally...

I bet NEATiger has some accurate stats on Bohanan too...
[/quote

You are correct for the most part....I just didn't have the time to add everything up. Ican have the stats for all games except Mountain View because it rained and didn't want to damage my tablet. And in that game, he scored theonly TO off a run.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: LRLION on November 21, 2016, 05:34:25 pm
Hampton beat England last year ?
Yeah sure they beat them without a team!!! ::)  They will get beat in the Semi's again for the second year straight!

Mr. Trill

Hootens says:
senior QB Brayden Brazeal has completed 71 percent of his passes this fall for 3,219 yards and 43 TDs with three interceptions. England has not lost at home since Week 10, 2013, a 30-12 loss to Carlisle.

Ventman

Those Lions have been stout, they will continue their march to WMS this week.

lionfan59

Pit Bull

Quote from: Ventman on November 22, 2016, 06:48:07 am
Those Lions have been stout, they will continue their march to WMS this week.

Finally, Dodgeball is over! Let's see what it do?

Ventman

Pit Bull

The Bulldogs and Lions have missed each other this year twice I know for a scrimmage. Initially we were suppose to come to a neutral spot for a jamboree and the Lions pulled out so that event was cancelled, secondly we made our way down to Stuttgart where we were able to compete against everyone but England, I'm just a fan but I found that all a bit strange... Well, there is no avoiding Friday Night under those Lights... This should be good...

Bigditchlion

Smart not to play until you have to play. Imo. Don't think England dodged anyone just smart coaching move. Knew yall had a good squad coming into the season and yep he was right.

Donnie Jamon

Gonna be a good qb matchup. Both of these qbs trained with Stoerner together. Kinda cool.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Bigditchlion on November 22, 2016, 09:18:09 am
Smart not to play until you have to play. Imo. Don't think England dodged anyone just smart coaching move. Knew yall had a good squad coming into the season and yep he was right.

I don't agree with that... Good coaching means play as much good competition as you can, iron sharpens iron...

Bigditchlion

England did that but no sense in running plays against a likely playoff opponent.

ALPHA_TANGO

sickwillie

I don't think Earle will have enough gas in the tank to hang with England for four quarters.

Ventman

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 22, 2016, 08:59:08 am
The Bulldogs and Lions have missed each other this year twice I know for a scrimmage. Initially we were suppose to come to a neutral spot for a jamboree and the Lions pulled out so that event was cancelled, secondly we made our way down to Stuttgart where we were able to compete against everyone but England, I'm just a fan but I found that all a bit strange... Well, there is no avoiding Friday Night under those Lights... This should be good...
HaHa I seriously doubt England was dodging the dawgs. LOL

Pit Bull

Quote from: sickwillie on November 22, 2016, 11:06:45 am
I don't think Earle will have enough gas in the tank to hang with England for four quarters.

Fuel won't be a issue, speed to burn...

Pit Bull

Quote from: Ventman on November 22, 2016, 11:30:05 am
HaHa I seriously doubt England was dodging the dawgs. LOL

Seriously, it happened and it was calculated...

keojimmy

u may have that backwards , from what I saw englands 2nd team do to clarendon and there 1st team do to Stuttgart , I really don't thank earle wanted any of England  at the scrimmage. I remember leaving there talking about how athletic earls q.b looked and he actually played well in the scrimmage , but other than that there was nothing for England to try and avoid.

Mr. Trill

No one could of ever say Earle will run out of gas cause they never get tired no matter who you put out there.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 22, 2016, 02:01:26 pm
No one could of ever say Earle will run out of gas cause they never get tired no matter who you put out there.
They shouldn't, they have been practicing under the lights for months. Love to see a team with determination.

Pit Bull

Quote from: keojimmy on November 22, 2016, 01:02:13 pm
u may have that backwards , from what I saw englands 2nd team do to clarendon and there 1st team do to Stuttgart , I really don't thank earle wanted any of England  at the scrimmage. I remember leaving there talking about how athletic earls q.b looked and he actually played well in the scrimmage , but other than that there was nothing for England to try and avoid.

Well that settles it...

bigworm

Dogg

Earle and England almost played week 2. Just ran into a technicality

Pit Bull

Pit Bull

bigworm

We were scared of earle so we decided to travel to JC. JC hadn't signed the contract yet so Coach started looking for a game. But JC finally signed or we would have played Earle week 2.

Pit Bull

Wow! JC over Earle, that's interesting... Well all we can do now is face off on the gridiron...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas