• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E-Town (England) vs E-Town (Earle), Round 3

Started by Pit Bull, November 19, 2016, 10:32:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Mr. Trill

The closest game England has played was against junction city (by score). There are about 4 shut out games and a few games were the opposing team scored only 6 points. I just hope this game don't end up like Earle @ Junction City about 2 or 3 years ago. Anything can happen, just hope a Bulldog know how to tame a Lion.

lionfan59

Get that horrible crew that the AAA assigned us last night and they will help you.😂😂😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 19, 2016, 11:29:21 am
Get that horrible crew that the AAA assigned us last night and they will help you.😂😂😂

They were everywhere last night.

BO_KNOWS

If England don't win by 40 they start making excuses lol
This is the playoffs where every round gets tougher .

Lionbro20

BO_KNOWS

Everyone has said Hackett played y'all tough and y'all both had flags

BigLion10

We better play better than we did last night or we're gonna be in trouble. That being said, I believe last night was a wake-up call for my Lions that anyone can beat you on any given night. I expect we will see the same intensity and fire this week that they have shown through out the year.

playmaker04

CC has had good crews 2 weeks in a row. That has never happened before and probably won't ever again.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 19, 2016, 12:48:14 pm
CC has had good crews 2 weeks in a row. That has never happened before and probably won't ever again.
After that crew 3 weeks ago, they felt sorry for us. The one last night was very professional, strait from the book both ways.

bigpound98

Quote from: lionfan59 on November 19, 2016, 11:29:21 am
the head ref from last night just called our jr girls game in Bigelow and is just as terrible as he was last night

bigworm

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 11:43:12 am
If England don't win by 40 they start making excuses lol
This is the playoffs where every round gets tougher.

Excuses for what? We won. The crew sucked for both teams. Flag on every other play. Hackett came to play. They battled. Everyone from England has given them credit.

BO_KNOWS

Some of you are spoiled from winning by 40 in that conference of yalls. Every round in the playoffs you advance your opponent is better and your going to have a closer game. One of your posters was blaming the refs because y'all didn't blow Hackett out. I agree Hackett is Good

bigworm

Oh. Thanks. Didn't know they got tuffer. Now it all makes sense.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on November 19, 2016, 01:12:38 pm
Oh. Thanks. Didn't know they got tuffer. Now it all makes sense.

Come on worm, didn't you know that? I mean Hampton has played how many football games after thanksgiving? They know all about playoff football.

BO_KNOWS

The past don't mean nothing . The present is all that matters right now and after we beat DA and England we can talk about the past lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 19, 2016, 01:58:53 pm #16 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:26:28 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 19, 2016, 01:52:24 pm
The past don't mean nothing . The present is all that matters right now and after we beat DA and England we can talk about the past lol

You can't talk about history, the consolidation school has none. And it does mean something when your players have experienced it, but again you wouldn't understand that either.

Hornet4ever

Refs las night were tough on both teams. Over 200 yards in penalties.

BO_KNOWS

Last year when Hampton didn't have a team they watched DA and got experience in what not to do in the playoffs HAHA!

lionfan59

BO KNOWS 😂😂😂😂 are you the white hat? Or were you the one that had a competition with himself on how far he could throw his flag? 

Mr. Trill

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 19, 2016, 05:01:31 pm
England by quite a bit though. 😔 .....

Really? You trading??? True Bulldogs know that we've always got a shot...

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 19, 2016, 05:30:04 pm
Really? You trading??? True Bulldogs know that we've always got a shot...
i think he is saying... Even with all the flags England still won by 20.

Mr. Trill

That was realistically speaking, and Earle does love flags. There should be a Yellow one hanging right in front of EHS.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 19, 2016, 06:29:47 pm
That was realistically speaking, and Earle does love flags. There should be a Yellow one hanging right in front of EHS.

I believe this team can play to any level of talent...

Mr. Trill

I will be there to see and rooting for them, I've been waiting to go to War memorial since forever.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 19, 2016, 06:45:21 pm
I will be there to see and rooting for them, I've been waiting to go to War memorial since forever.

I feel you on that bro... I feel ya...

Dogg

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 19, 2016, 06:29:47 pm
you must not have attended the last 5 ball games

Mr. Trill

I haven't at all Dogg, live 2 hours from Earle so I'll be able to make my 1st appearance next Friday since it's close.

Dogg

Very young, only 3 seniors on D and 4 on offense. Coleman has them playing well.

lionfan59

Lions will be focused this week. That slap in the mouth did not feel good.  This week they will be doing the slapping.

Mr. Trill

Forget it, Earle with the upset... and then State Champs in march around my Bday

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 01:58:53 pm
You can't talk about history, the consolidation school has none. And it does mean something when your players have experienced it, but again you wouldn't understand that either.
Imagine that pick talking about Hampton again! I think you have a secret love affair with the Dawgs!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on November 20, 2016, 08:27:17 am
Imagine that pick talking about Hampton again! I think you have a secret love affair with the Dawgs!

Oh you know it.

ALPHA_TANGO

Lets talk about Englands history shall we, When was the last time they won a state championship?? Because everybody acts like they are back to back state champs or something!

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2016, 01:58:53 pm
What has DA expierenced?? oh yea losing in the playoffs every year, so far Hampton doesn't know nothing about losing and has "expierenced" 2 playoff wins/blow outs!!

Cheek

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 09:26:02 am
Lets talk about Englands history shall we, When was the last time they won a state championship?? Because everybody acts like they are back to back state champs or something!

None while the AAA has been in existence.  England posters are not tooting our own horn.  We were ranked No 1 to start the season since we played in the semi finals last year and only lost two starters.  We then knocked off 4A Hamburg and 3A. JC.  We then walked through our schedule with little resistance.  England did not play their best last week, but still won by 20.  I am sorry we are ranked ahead of Hampton,  but this is why we are.  England has a tough Earle team next week, and if we get by them,  we will deal with you if Des Arc don't knock you off.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 09:30:17 am
What has DA expierenced?? oh yea losing in the playoffs every year, so far Hampton doesn't know nothing about losing and has "expierenced" 2 playoff wins/blow outs!!
They experienced a 60-0 beating at War Memorial.. ;D

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Cheek on November 20, 2016, 09:41:34 am
None while the AAA has been in existence.  England posters are not tooting our own horn.  We were ranked No 1 to start the season since we played in the semi finals last year and only lost two starters.  We then knocked off 4A Hamburg and 3A. JC.  We then walked through our schedule with little resistance.  England did not play their best last week, but still won by 20.  I am sorry we are ranked ahead of Hampton,  but this is why we are.  England has a tough Earle team next week, and if we get by them,  we will deal with you if Des Arc don't knock you off.
I really hope and pray England beats Earle just so Hampton can be the team to put them out in the semi's for the second year straight!! After Hampton blows out DA everyone will see what us Hampton posters have been talking bout all year about our conference and our athletes!!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 09:50:46 am
I really hope and pray England beats Earle just so Hampton can be the team to put them out in the semi's for the second year straight!! After Hampton blows out DA everyone will see what us Hampton posters have been talking bout all year about our conference and our athletes!!
Nooooo, they'll come to the board with 101 excuses & reasons to why England or Earle will stop Monta & come away with the win.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 20, 2016, 11:37:52 am
Nooooo, they'll come to the board with 101 excuses & reasons to why England or Earle will stop Monta & come away with the win.
yeah your right!! Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 20, 2016, 09:43:46 am
They experienced a 60-0 beating at War Memorial.. ;D

I can tell ya, we won't need Google maps to find it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 20, 2016, 09:30:17 am

We do have a state title and 3 runners up. I know that's not equal to yalls 2 blow outs.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 12:29:18 pm
We do have a state title and 3 runners up. I know that's not equal to yalls 2 blow outs.
1 state title, 40 years ago,  that's some real tradition!!!!

Ventman

Man it's getting tough on these boards! It's gonna be a fun week LOL

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on November 20, 2016, 02:52:34 pm
Man it's getting tough on these boards! It's gonna be a fun week LOL

Not even Monday yet... Lol

jsky14

DA may have a state title, but they now have the internet at Hampton.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jsky14 on November 20, 2016, 07:25:27 pm
DA may have a state title, but they now have the internet at Hampton.

Lol, and everyone down there that has Internet has a fearless Friday account.

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2016, 07:35:01 pm
Lol, and everyone down there that has Internet has a fearless Friday account.

They didn't until they caught a ride on the Hermitage kids coat tales. Ride it boys....ride it!!!

Lumberjackfan1978

This board will be tough by the time Friday comes around

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas